{ teaser ; 3/3 }

´|≋ { f l a v o r s ; o f ; l o v e } ♡ | apply almost closed

A tall boy boy with messed hair and a big smile could be seen at the top of the staircase. He looked at the other guys one by one while making funny faces, till his eyes stop at Suho's face.

- Hyung! You're back! - he rushed down the stairs and put himself in front of his older friend. - How was the trip?

- Well, it was really good, Chanyeol! I was having a nice day at Hawaii's beach, drinking cocktails and talking with beautiful ladies when someone decided to ruin my calm and relaxing day.. - he looked to Baekhyun and point a finger at him. - That boy over there called me saying that I had to come back as soon as possible, before my parents come. I was so worried, that's why I bought the first airplane ticket to Seoul.

- But.. What happened? Why did Bacon called you? - Chanyeol asked with a funny tone.

Baekhyun coughed and rolled his eyes at his friend's joke.

- I don't know.. - Suho spoke with a thoughtful countenance  - Maybe because someone decided to party rock at his friend's house exactly one day before his parents come back from their long trip, being really tired, just to find out their house destroyed?

- Uh.. - Chanyeol pouted. - And who's that person?

With that Sehun face palmed himself and Kai rolled his eyes.

- We don't know, Chanyeol.. - d.o spoke with an angry tone. - Maybe a really dumb idiot?

- Why are you calling him a dumb when that's your career? - Sehun asked while laughing.

Kyungsoo send an evil stare at Sehun and started to go to his dongsaeng when Suho stopped him.

- Okay.. I know it's me, it's me! - Chanyeol pouted even more. - But you aren't mad right, hyung?

- No, now everything is okay! - Suho smiled. - At least we already cleaned all the house up.

Chanyeol smiled and hugged his older friend. - We missed you, hyung! Passing an entire month without you isn't the same, you know!

- And there comes the sentimental conversation. - Sehun rolled his eyes.

- I missed you all as well.. I really wished you could have come there with me. Everything is so beautiful and fun!

With that Baekhyun pushed D.O to join the hug with Kai following them. A serious Sehun was instantly exchanged by a smiling one. With that, the best friend hugged tightly.

- I imagine what will happen at the new school.. Do you think it will be fun? - A pouting Kyungsoo asked.

- You don't have nothing to worry about D.O! - Suho comforted him. - I have a feeling that this is going to be an interesting year for us.. 

 


Author's note; 

so, the last teaser is here. I think it's the shortest? sorry about that.. T_T

with this, it's already 1:00am of January 14th here in my city, so i'm closing the app.. but if you really want to apply and need an extension, pm me saying what plotline are you applying for.. ^^ 

the only person who asked to an extension till now is syelbi for the plotline macchiato, so i'll probably reveal the oldest girl last.. :))

i hope you liked this last teaser! i'm excited to start, how about you? *wink wink*

ohh! our baby Jongin just got older, right? I already made a small party here for him.. u.u But I'll wish him 'Happy Birthday' again 

bai!