Sick?

Dear Mouth, Please Stop Saying Everything I Think. From, Brain

Sooeun's POV

"What is he doing...?" I muttered to myself. Jonghyun had been sitting there for the past ten minutes with the weirdest look on his face. Not moving, not singing like he was supposed to, not doing anything. The only way he didn't look like a statue was that he kept giggling randomly and mumbling unintelligible things under his breath. "Is he okay?? Should I tell Jinki-oppa...?" I looked at his blank expression again. "Yeah, I better should..."

"Err, Jinki-oppa!" I called. He looked up from the huge stack of music sheets on his desk. "Umm, I think Jonghyun-oppa might be sick or something..."

"Eh? Sick? He was fine at the beginning of practice," Jinki-oppa said.

"Well yea... But he hasn't moved for the past ten minutes. And he keeps laughing and talking to himself... It's a little creepy you know!"

"Let me see." Jinki-oppa began making his way to the back of the room where Jonghyun and I were sitting. He awkwardly squeezed his way in between the desks and behind people's chairs. He stepped over a bag somebody left on the floor and I cringed slightly. I noticed his ankle had caught onto the strap.

"Jinki-oppa, your foot is caught on the-"

"WOAH!!"

"-strap..." I finished, getting out of my seat to help him up. "Aish, oppa, you're so clumsy..."

"Am not! I prefer the term 'Onew Disease'," he huffed, pouting slightly.

"Okay then... So, Jonghyun?"

 

Yay for the shortest update in the history of the universe....! OTL //shot I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated in so long! ;A; Plus now I'm giving yiu this crappy update... >___< I'm sorry!! //bows repeatedly