Butterflies and General Awkwardness

Dear Mouth, Please Stop Saying Everything I Think. From, Brain

I slowly opened one eye as it quickly became clear I wasn't going to be hurt. In front of me was one of the guys that had been smoking. The other one had apparently run away. "What the-?" he started. I looked at the person who had stopped his punch, gaping like a fish. Why is he helping me after I so very awkwardly crashed into him?

"What are you doing?!" I blurted. Well, nice to know my vocal chords are still functioning. The person that saved me said nothing. Instead, he stared at the guy intensely until he lost his nerve and left, muttering curses under his breath. 

The boy turned to me. "You okay?" he asked politely. His voice was a bit scratchy, as if he didn't use it very much. I wish that was the case with me.

"Huh? Oh, yea I'm fine," I answered, still slightly in shock. "Thanks for helping me." I glanced awkwardly at the ground and noticed his stuff still strewn across the hallway floor. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I made you drop your stuff!" 

I crouched down quickly to gather his things but felt a sharp pain in my right leg. Hissing, I held my knee and collapsed slightly to the ground. Inspecting my leg, I saw an ugly purple bruise forming on the back if my knee. I shuddered. I'm not good with injuries, even small minor ones like this. 

The boy must have noticed my pain because he crouched down next to me and gently touched my leg. I looked up at him and he gave me a look as if asking for permission. "Whaa-?" I must have looked confused because he simply rolled his eyes and helped me up. He efficiently gathered his stuff up and shoved it into his bag. Looking at me expectantly, he held out his arm. "Am I supposed to hold your hand or something...?" I asked awkwardly. Chuckling a bit, he supported me on the side with my injured leg and helped me hobble along. 

Still clueless as ever, I glanced at his face and for the first time noticed how handsome he was. "You have such pretty big eyes..." OH. MY. GOSH. "Crap, did I just say that out loud?!!" ! Come on brain! You're supposed to control my mouth and stupid functioning vocal chords! I snuck a quick glance at the boy again and blushed when he caught me staring. "Sorry..." I mumbled. He remained silent, but I swear I noticed a trace of a smile on his face. I felt a slight burst of butterflies in my stomach.

Aish, Sooeun! What are you doing staring at this godlike boy! I gasped. "Didn't the bell ring like ten minutes ago?? Oh man, Jung seongsengnim is gonna kill me!" I tried to turn around so I could go to class but the boy kept a firm grip on my arm. "Um, thanks for helping me out before but I really have to get to class. I'll see you around I guess! Bye!" 

Again I attempted to leave but he just wouldn't let go. "Do you need something...?" He shook his head and simply pointed to my leg. "Oh it's okay now! My class is just right there," I said, not quite understanding. He sighed and rolled his eyes. "We'll excuse me for being confused!" I huffed. That was probably another thing I should have kept to myself. Sighing again, the boy leaned in close to me. I could feel his breath on my neck. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I shrieked. Wordlessly, he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the nurses office. 

He set me down on the little cot and dug around in a drawer. I sat blushing furiously. "I swear, my face is gonna burn off today... Ack! Not again!" I clapped my hand over my mouth and glanced at the boy again. Then I realized, "I don't know your name!" Dammit! He chuckled again. For some reason, the sound if it gave me butterflies. 

"Choi Minho," he said softly, walking over with some sort of cream. 

"Eh?" I was so focused on trying to calm down those stupid butterflies that I almost didn't hear him. He cleared his throat and repeated, "My name is Choi Minho."

"Oh!" I said awkwardly. "We'll I'm Lee Sooeun... Nice to meet you... I guess." I blushed again as he began putting the cream on my bruise, wrapping it neatly with a strip of white bandage. I watched, hypnotized, as he expertly tied a cute bow with the bandage. I fiddled nervously with the hem of my skirt and shot a peek up at his face again. Choi Minho... "How in the world can you be so quiet?"

 

 

Hello again~ ^___^ I FINALLY was able to post this chapter xD my little brother wouldn't stop playing minecraft for like the 10 seconds it would take for me to post this. =_______= He's taking a shower now so i can post it~~~! Kekeke! xD Thank you soooooooooo much if you subscribed! >_____< *ninety degree bow* Sooooo yep... Hope you liked the chapter ^.^ Please leave a comment!

 

PS: How would you feel about me slipping a litle side JongKey? Kekeke~ x3