You Live... THERE??

Dear Mouth, Please Stop Saying Everything I Think. From, Brain

After Taemin convinced Key to go get him some banana milk with his world class aegyo, the bell rang for second period.

"Bye noona~!" Taemin called while racing away.

"Seeya Taeminnie!" I called back. "Ugh, science," I mumbled as I trudged through the halls. Key was still there since his history classroom was in the same direction. "Park seongsaengnim is so boring..." I yawned. "Whatever, I need a nap anyway."

"Yah, you should pay more attention in class!"

"But oppa! It's so hard to listen! When in my life will I need to know how many electrons and protons or whatever-trons is in an element?"

"Well... You need to know for your finals!"

"That doesn't count oppa..."

"Neh neh. Bye~!" Key waved as he slipped into his class, enthusiastically greeted by his fangirls. If only they knew... I waved back and continued down the hall to my classroom.

I walked into class and sat in the back corner, farthest away from the board. Once the lesson started, I put my head down on my desk behind my propped up book. "Sorry oppa, paying attention is impossible... Hopefully somebody will wake me up later..." I yawned and settled down to sleep.

 

 

"Sooeun-sshi... Sooeun-sshi... Sooeun-sshi!"

"Ah, bwo?!" I woke up with a start. Looking around I saw that the classroom was empty. "Why didn't anyone wake me up earlier...." I grumbled under my breath. I looked up, expecting to see the girl that sat next to me. Instead, I had a heart attack when I saw my science teacher glaring at me. Uh-oh...

"Since you seem so comfortable in my class, you can spend more time here in detention tomorrow after school." He handed me a green detention slip. Ughh... This is like the third detention this month! I'm starting to wonder why I haven't been expelled yet...

"I'm very sorry Park seonsaengnim," I said with a ninety degree bow. He sighed and made a shooing motion. I took that as an invitation to leave and hightailed it out of there. My parents are gonna kill me later...

 

 

The rest of the day passed by pretty uneventfully. I went to third period, had lunch with Key-oppa and Taemin, slept through fourth without getting caught, and went to fifth and sixth. Today was a pretty good day... After that whole incident in the morning. Which reminds me; I need to come up with a good excuse to tell Demon Jung...

I sighed as I shoved the front door of the school open. "I really don't wanna walk home today... My stupid bruised knee is hurting. Do I have enough money for the bus?" I stopped and pulled my Keroppi wallet out of my sling bag. "Please be enough, please be enough..." I chanted. "50 won... DAMMIT!!" I almost felt like crying.

"Guess I'm walking home then... All 2 miles... With an injured knee..." I am so very very lucky today aren't I? I sighed again. Better get going...

 

Minho's POV OMG WHAT? o.O

Is that... Lee Sooeun? Is she gonna walk home with her knee like that?! Well... it is her choice... Aish... I ran a hand through my hair. This is frustrating. If I don't know her at all, is it okay to care and not want her to hurt herself? "Ugh..." Screw it, I hate seeing people get hurt. I jogged to catch up as she turned a corner away from the school.

 

Sooeun's POV

"Why must it be so silent?? Ugh, I hate it..." Griping to myself, I almost didn't hear someone calling my name.

"Sooeun-sshi!" Who's that? I whirled around. Isn't that... Choi Minho!?

"What are you doing here?" And my vocal chords are moving... as usual...

"I caught up," he said simply.

"Yes, because that explains everything..." I stated sarcastically. He chuckled.

"Your knee."

"What about it?"

"It's still wounded."

"So...?"

"The bus."

"What about the bus?"

"You're hurt."

"Minho-sshi, will you please use complete sentences?!"

"Eh? Oh, sorry..."

"..."

"You should take the bus since your leg is hurt," he said quickly.

"Thanks Captain Obvious..." I looked at him expectantly. He stared back blankly. "What, you don't get it?" He shook his head. "You're supposed to say, 'You're welcome Sergeant Sarcasm.'"

"Why..."

"It's just a joke... Never mind!" I flapped my hand at him. "Anyways, I can't take the bus. I only have 50 won with me..."

"Oh, sorry..." He ran a hand through his bangs. I think I need to see a doctor... Can butterflies be considered an illness?

"Yea... Well my house is this way so..." I pointed the direction I was going. "See ya I guess..." I continued walking, but Minho kept going in the he same direction.

"Um, do you need something?" I asked.

"No," came the, as usual, simple answer.

"Well, then aren't you gonna go home?"

"I am."

"What?"

"I live that way too," he said, pointing in the same direction I had before.

"Okay then..." The rest of the way back was walking in an awkward silence.

Eventually, I reached my house, yet Minho was still walking with me.

"Er... Bye..." So very, very awkwardly, I went into my house.

 

Minho's POV

She lives on my street. The fact makes me feel different than normal. I wonder why that is... Am I sick?

 

Sooeun's POV

Looking out my window, I caught sight of Minho just in time to see him go into the small modern looking house at the end of my street. Wait... HE LIVES RIGHT THERE???

 

 

I'm sorry!!!!! *bows repeatedly* >_______< I have no freaking clue how to end chapters! Q______Q Help.... *dies* if this chapter , I understand... I kinda hate it... OTL this story is leading nowhere. Sooooo I decided next chapter is different~! It'll be more fun! ^^ for ME at least xD lol 

 

I'M SORRY!!! TT__TT *bows*