Dance Practice

Dear Mouth, Please Stop Saying Everything I Think. From, Brain
Key's POV
 
As I ran towards the studio, it began getting darker. I glanced at my watch again while waiting to cross the street. ", practice starts in ten minutes!" Quickening my pace, I crossed the street hurriedly. Finally, the studio came into view. I rushed inside and was greeted by Taemin.
 
"Hyuuuungggg~~~!" Taemin called and latched onto me. "You're almost late!"
 
"I know Tae, now let go of hyung so he can go change," I said, patting his head.
 
"Ah, neh!" he replied, smiling and releasing me. Laughing in amusement, I walked off to the locker room to change out of my uniform.
 
A few minutes later I emerged from the locker room wearing a white tank top and hot pink sweats. So much more comfortable than that horrid blazer and buttoned shirt. I glanced at the window in the hall leading to the studio.
 
"Annyeong Katie~" I greeted the little red cactus sitting on the window sill. Obviously, she didn't respond. "I made a new friend today. His name is Jjong and he's the most beautiful person I've ever met. He looks sorta like a dinosaur but acts like a puppy... Isn't that funny?" I chuckled to myself. "Well, bye Katie!" I waved at the cactus and hurried to practice.
 
 
Two hours later, practice was finally over. The instructor turned off the music and clapped her hands for attention. "Okay guys, you did great today! Remember what I corrected you on okay?" 
 
"Neh~" we all chorused.
 
"Good," she chuckled. "Class dismissed!" I sighed in relief. My muscles will be killing me tomorrow!
 
As I left the studio to go take a shower, Taemin jogged up beside me. "You did great today hyung!" he chirped.
 
"Aigoo, thanks Tae! You did the best out of everybody though, you're the one dancing the lead after all," I replied.
 
"I still think you did the best, Umma..." Taemin said, pouting slightly. I heard some noonas cooing at the sight. Nuh uh, you cougars stay the hell away from my baby! As if I would ever approve of one of you. And puh-lease put your cleavage back in your shirt where it belongs! Aish, girls these days... Sooeun is the only normal one left! Well... Maybe not completely normal...
 
"Key umma!" Taemin's voice brought me back to reality.
 
"Huh?" I snapped out of my thoughts, blinking.
 
"You were about to walk into the girls' locker room..." Taemin said
 
"Ehhh?? How long did I space out for?" I shuddered at the thought of entering the girls' locker room. "Thanks for warning me Taemin..."
 
"No problem hyung," Taemin replied, smiling cutely. "What were you thinking about?"
 
"How lucky we are that Sooeun-ah is normal..."
 
"Eh...?"
 
"Never mind Tae. Just listen to Umma and remember that all girls are crazy," I said, taking Taemin's face in my hands and squishing his cheeks.
 
"But didn't you just say Sooeun-noona was normal?" He asked.
 
"Hmmm... I lied. Sooeun is crazy too."
 
"Ehhh?! Noona's gonna be mad when she hears!" Taemin giggled and ran into the locker room.
 
"YAH, LEE TAEMIN! COME BACK HERE! DON'T YOU DARE TELL SOOEUN I SAID THAT!!"
 
 
 
Merry Christmas~~~! ^ u ^
 
I would've posted this a few hours ago, but I was at a party ^^"" sorry~ So here is my Christmas present to you guys! xD A sorta pointless chapter... OTL anyway, Merry Christmas! ^ u ^
 
Ps: DID YOU SEE THAT KATIE??? xD