The Overprotective Umma and the Banana Milk Freak

Dear Mouth, Please Stop Saying Everything I Think. From, Brain

Why in the frigg did that even pop out of my mouth... My face reddened for what seemed to be the millionth time that day. I kept looking down at my skirt, an awkward silence filling the room like a fat man trying to wear a shirt that's too small. I tried to lessen the tension by talking, the only thing I seem to be able to do today besides blush. "Err... Sorry I'm so awk-" I never finished my sentence because this strange person just began LAUGHING. And not just those cute little bits of laughter earlier, but REAL, holding-your-stomach-cuz-it-hurts-too-much laughter. 

Utterly confused out of my mind and embarrassed, I started to get annoyed at this bastard laughing at my awkwardness. "Yah! Minho-sshi, I'm sorry that my way of speaking may be a bit odd, but that does not in any way give you the right to laugh at me! AISH!" I was red in the face for a completely different reason now. How can this stranger laugh at me?! And he seemed nice too, saving me from those guys and wrapping my leg. I guess when people say "don't judge a book by its cover" they're telling the truth. 

I was so caught up in my negative thoughts that I didn't realize that I was mumbling all this out loud. With a sharp gasp, I finally noticed and shut my mouth. Minho had stopped laughing and was looking at me with a serious, but still kind expression.

"I'm sorry for laughing Sooeun-sshi," he said. I tried to ignore him and glared sullenly at a discolored spot on the floor tiles. For once I maintained control over my tongue. "I just thought it was... Cute... How you like to talk so much..." He continued and cleared his throat. Wait... What??

"You think... I'm... Cute?" I stared at him, wide-eyed. Aw man, my face is getting red again... Minho didn't look me in the eye.

"Well yea... You're just... You? I guess?" he mumbled. Is that a blush I see on his face??

I laughed awkwardly. "Yah, why are you embarrassed? I'm the one that just said something weird and got called cute..." I said quietly. He laughed a bit too.

"Well Sooeun-sshi I don't talk much," Minho said. He cleared his throat again. "Um, well-" BRIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG~~!! The bell rang, effectively cutting him off. Not wanting to have to be in that awkward situation for more than necessary, I escaped. Hopping off the cot, I walked quickly out the door and slung my bag over my shoulder.

"Bye Minho-sshi! Thanks for helping me again. I'll see you around I guess!" I called over my shoulder. He looked as if he still wanted to say something, but I sorta pretended not to notice. Thank god that's over with. Today was the awkwardest day EVER. ", I completely missed first period! Ughhh..."

I dashed to my locker and nearly crashed into someone else. "Why the hell does this stuff keep happening to me today??" I mumbled.

"Yah, Lee Sooeun! How dare you use such language around an innocent child!" someone said, more like nearly shrieked to be precise.

"Umma~~~! I'm already in high school! Why do you still call me that??" another person whined cutely.

"Hush, drink your banana milk, oh?"

"Neh umma~~!"

I rolled my eyes as I pulled my science textbook out of my locker. "Key-oppa, Taemin isn't five anymore you know..."

"Well he has the mentality of one," Key whispered back.

"UM-MA!!" whined Taemin.

"Mian mian... Aish," Key huffed. "So what happened?" he said, turning to me.

"Eh?"

"First period... I heard from Krystal that her sister is pissed. You know how much Demon Jung hates it when people miss her class..."

"I know oppa! Jeez, don't remind me..." I shuddered. Lowering my voice I continued, "I nearly got beat up by some idiots cuz I said something stupid..."

"WHAT??" Key yelled. "WHO ARE THEY? I'LL KILL THEM FOR MESSING WITH MY COUSIN!!!" He looked around as if they were in the hall right behind him.

"OPPA CALM DOWN!!" I screamed, grabbing his shoulders.

"Ehhh?? Someone tried to hurt noona??!" Taemin squeaked. ACK!

"Yah Key! You're scaring Taemin!" I went over and held Taemin to my chest. "Shh, it's okay. Key-umma is just PMS-ing."

"YAH SOOEUN! Don't put strange ideas into my baby's head!" Key rushed over and took Taemin away. Whatever, at least he's not spazzing over me anymore.

"Noona, what happened to your leg?" Taemin... I could strangle you right now if you weren't so cute...

"SOOEUN!!" Key shrieked.

"It's a miracle that people aren't coming over and asking what's going on," I mumbled.

"Lee Sooeun..." Key said in a scary voice. Oh boy. Three... Two... "HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOURSELF?? YOU'RE A GIRL YOU KNOW! WHAT IF SOMETHING EVEN WORSE HAPPENED?? ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?? HOW TH HELL DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN?!?! ASDFGHJKL!!!!!"

"Aaaand we have liftoff."

"Now is not the time for jokes!!!"

"Neh neh... Sorry Key... You know how I have issues'" I sighed. "These two guys were chasing me around before class and caught me when I ran into someone. They shoved me against the wall and were about to beat me up but the guy I ran into helped me and wrapped up my leg." I pointed to my bruised knee. "I'm okay now, I swear Key!"

He heaved a gimungous sigh. "Okay... But if anyone tries something again you come to me first arraso??"

"Hehe, neh umma~" He chuckled and pulled me into a hug.

"No one messes with my family except me, got it?" he said.

"Yea yea..."

"Noona~~~ I want more banana milky~~~" Aish this child...

 

Hello again~ x3 I'm very happy right now cuz this chappie is closer to the length I want my chapters to be (sorta) xDDD lol Thank you all for subscribing~ I do a happy dance every time I see an orange notification whether it's cuz I got a new subbie or comment ^^ Also~ I JUST GOT A LAPTOP!! YAAYYYY~! So I should be able to update faster...

Procrastnation demons: kekeke~ let's see about that!

Me: NOOOOOOOO!!!

Procrastination demons: MWAAHAHAHAHAAA!

Me: *falls into the endless pit of doom... aka the internet*

lol idk what I'm doing... so yea... Please leave a comment~~ And I hope you enjoyed~ ! ^ 3 ^