A Morning "Jog"

Dear Mouth, Please Stop Saying Everything I Think. From, Brain
I raced through the crowded halls of my high school, skillfully dodging other students and opened doors like I did this everyday, which I actually did. Why, you might ask, is a high school girl wasting precious energy sprinting around school daily? Well, let me just say I have absolutely no concept of censoring my thoughts. If somebody says or does something, I can't help but blurt out a comment that may or may not be extremely rude. I never mean to!  It just happens! For example, this morning I passed by a couple of seniors smoking behind the school. Then of course my mouth had to go off on its own and say something about smoking being gross. I also might have mentioned something along the lines of, "No one's ever gonna want to date you cuz you smell horrible and you're ugly!" Those guys didn't quite appreciate my little comments and are now chasing me. I should really try out for track. I practice unintentionally everyday anyway.
 
BRRRRIIINGGGGGGG~~~~! Thank goodness the bell finally went off! I turned left down a quickly emptying hallway lined with boring grayish-blue lockers. Eek, I'm gonna be late! Glancing backwards to make sure those idiots had given up- BAM! I ran right into someone at full speed. We both tumbled to the ground. By the sound of it, the poor guy I body slammed dropped all his books. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I gasped, getting up quickly and helping him gather his dropped items. "I'm so so sorry! I was getting chased by these two guys and I was checking if they were still following me and then- EEK!"
 
Suddenly I was being lifted off the ground and pinned to the wall. "Finally caught you !" hissed one of the seniors. I winced at the slight pain and the strong smell of cigarette smoke.
 
"Ugh, can you please not speak so close to my face? Your breath smells like a landfill! Do you even brush your teeth??" I immediately regret this decision. Curse me and my stupid mouth!
 
"WHAT DID YOU SAY ?!" 
 
"I'm pretty sure you heard me. Do you need me to repeat it more slowly?" BRAIN, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?? STOP!!!!
 
In a rage, the guy pinning me to the wall raised his fist to punch me. I clenched my eyes shut, waiting for pain when a hand shot out of nowhere and stopped it. For the first time I can remember, I couldn't think of anything to say. What is this strange feeling?
 
 
 
 
Annyeong~~~! ^___^
 
I'm mynnimon12! KEKEKE! This is my first real fanfic so please be nice and leave a comment~~ > . < Sorry this is so so soooo short! Plus it's a cliffhanger... In the first chapter... OTL    I'M SORRY!! >_____< Thank you for subscribing if you do~! ^ 3 ^ It would make my day~~ <3