Sneaky

Dear Mouth, Please Stop Saying Everything I Think. From, Brain

Sooeun's POV

"Jonghyun-oppa! JONG. HYUN. OP. PA." I called with no response from our living statue. I huffed and put my hands on my hips. "See Jinki-oppa? He won't respond to anything!"

"How strange..." he mumbled, waving his hand back and forth in front of Jonghyun's blank face. "Well school's gonna start soon so we can bring him to the nurse."

"I'll take him over now then, just let me get my stuff." Jinki-oppa nodded and turned to face the rest of the class, clapping his hands for attention.

"Okay guys, listen up!" he waited a few seconds for everyone to quiet down. "Jonghyun-sshi is sick so practice will be over early today."

The class chorused a musical "thank you" and rushed out of the room. I picked up my bag and walked back over to Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun-oppa, we're going to the nurse now," I tried calling him as I pulled him out of his seat. "What the heck is wrong with you?? Come on...! Gosh you're heavy...."

"Need some help?" I glanced up at the voice coming from the doorway.

"Ah, Minho-sshi!" I greeted brightly. "Yes, help would be nice, Jonghyun-oppa won't move..."

He chuckled and stepped into the room, walking over and easily pulling Jonghyun up. "Nurse's office?" he questioned.

"Yes please!"

 

Minho's POV

Who is this person? Why is he acting like a sack of potatoes? Seriously, what the hell is wrong with him...

"Sooeun-sshi..." I started.

"Mmm?" she hummed in response, staring at the ground as she walked and swinging her arms comically.

"Your friend."

"What about Jonghyun-oppa?"

"He's acting like potatoes." Oh, wow Minho. Freaking smooth.

"Yea, I think he must be sick or-" Suddenly she darted forward quickly. "Keyy-ummaaa~~~!"

Key... Umma...? I looked at the person she was dragging over, apparently "Key-umma". Sooeun chattered away as usual and this person seemed able to actually respond at the same speed. As they got closer, "umma" glanced up at Jonghyun still leaning on me. Instantly his expression changed from happy to shocked and concerned.

"Jonghyun?!" he asked, rushing to my side and cupping the potato's face in his hands. "What happened to him??" He glanced worriedly from Sooeun, to me, and back to this Junhyung person- or whatever his name is. Suddenly, the sack of potatoes jolted.

"Key?" he mumbled. Blinking slowly as if he was coming out of a trance.

 

Key's POV

"OHMIGOSH JJONG THANK GOODNESS!!" I shrieked, grabbing Jonghyun.

"Wha-what's going on?" he stuttered. Oh man, that's so cute... If only we were alone right now. In my house. In my room. On my bed... Aish, Key!! What are you thinking!? I shook my head a bit to clear my mind. I released him reluctantly and held him by his shoulders.

"What do you mean 'what's going on'?? You were the one staring into space and not moving!" I cried. "What were you doing??"

"Uhh... Just thinking..." he said, looking away shiftily.

"Oh, really?" I crossed my arms and shifted my weight over to one hip. "Thinking so hard that you couldn't move?"

"Um, yea..."

 

Sooeun's POV

I watched Key and Jonghyun oppas talking and noticed how concerned Key was. "Fufufu... I'll just leave them alone now," I whispered to myself, laughing softly.

I turned to leave, but spun back around quickly as I realized something. "Minho-sshi!" I hissed, sneakily grabbing his arm and yanking him along with me. He would have ruined their moment!

I fast-walked away quickly with Minho in tow. I glanced back once and saw Jonghyun and Key still talking and not even noticing we left. "Perfect!" I giggled. You'll thank me for this later, Key!

 



Hello everyone~ ^^"" sorry for not updating very often... Ahaa.... OTL I'M LAZY OK? SORRY!! > ___ < *bows repeatedly*

So yeaaa... ^^" The title for this chapter . I know. I couldn't think of anything... xP

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy! Please comment and subscribe~~ ^^

 

ALSO~~ I started a JongKey fanfic! ^^ Yay! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/362586/you-can-see-me-ghost-jongkey If you wanna check it out that would be cool ^^