A Bus Ride

Dear Mouth, Please Stop Saying Everything I Think. From, Brain

Jonghyun's POV

Where the hell am I...? Looking around I see tons of people. Honestly, I'm getting scared. I've hated crowds ever since I nearly got kidnapped in one when I was like five. I shuddered with the memory of the tall man trying to grab my hand and drag me away. Ugh, stop thinking about it Jonghyun! How did I even walk this far?!! Is that guy still around? If I have to ask anyone for directions I'd rather ask someone that goes to my school... There he is! He's turning around though. I wonder where he's going... Should I follow?

 

Key's POV

Well, I stalked followed screw it arrived at the mall. It's so damn crowded here! Yah, watch the hair ahjumma! Took me like half an hour to make it look like this... Now where did he go? There's so many people that I can't even see him! I sighed. There's no point in this anyway, I can look for him at school tomorrow. Admitting defeat, I turned around to find the bus stop I noticed a while back. Glancing at my watch, I noticed how late it was getting for the first time. ", dance practice!" I sprinted away quickly, my navy blue school blazer flipping up behind me.

Panting a bit, I arrived at the bus stop. I scrutinized the bus schedule. "Yes!" The right bus should be here in about five minutes! In celebration I did a little happy dance. I felt a stare on my back and turned around. Oh ...

 

Jonghyun's POV

He's... Dancing... What happened while I was trying to find him? Awkwardly, I cleared my throat. "Um, hey..." He looked embarrassed, it was cute.

"Yea... Hey... Did you... See that?" he asked. I laughed. How could I not?

"Yea. What are you embarrassed for? It was good," I said honestly.

"Really? Um, thanks...!" He has a nice smile... "My name's Kim Kibum by the way..."

"Oh, I'm Kim too! Kim Jonghyun," I smiled awkwardly. What the heck am I supposed to say now?

"Oh really? That's cool."

 

Key's POV

OH. EM. GEE. I must have been a national hero in a past life cuz I'm talking to the hottest guy on the planet right now! I'm so happy I feel like I'm gonna implode... Very different than exploding honey. If that happened, my guts would fly everywhere. Not very pretty.

I heard a rumbling noise and turned to see the bus arrive. I kinda forgot I was supposed to be waiting for it... Dammit. I sighed quietly.

"Well Jonghyun-sshi, it's been nice to meet you, but my bus is here," I said reluctantly. I pulled out my bus pass and got ready to go on the bus.

"Umm, Kibum-sshi..." Jonghyun started. I turned. "Where does this bus go exactly?"

"Back to near the school. Why?"

"Well... You see..." Is he blushing? Oh my gosh, he's blushing! He's so adorable!! "I got lost... trying to... find.... my house..."

"You got lost... trying to find your house..." He nodded slowly. This amount of cuteness is ridiculous Jonghyun. I'm gonna die soon if you keep this up. "Well if your house is supposed to be in walking distance from school, then you should probably get on this bus..."

His face brightened. "Okay!" He enthusiastically boarded the bus and scanned his pass. He looked like a strange puppy, or maybe a dinosaur... Shaking my head in amusement, I followed him onto the bus. I scanned my bus pass and turned around to find Jonghyun. He was seated in the very back of the bus, staring out the window in a childish manner. I chuckled and  went over to sit by him.

 

Jonghyun's POV

Woahh... I haven't taken the bus in ages! I glanced up as Kibum sat down on the seat next to me. He smiled and looked away quickly to hide my blush. Jonghyun, get a grip! You're acting like a fangirl!

"Ugh... Why is this seat all sticky? Aish, public transport these days!" Kibum muttered.

"I wouldn't know Kibum-sshi, I hardly ever take take the bus," I said, shrugging.

"Really? Then do you walk everywhere?"

"Nah, Abeoji makes our chauffeur drive me everywhere. It's a bit embarrassing really..." I ran a hand over my hand awkwardly.

"Your family has a chauffeur?!" Kibum exclaimed. I blinked in shock.

"Well yea..." I said slowly. "Abeoji owns Kim Corporations..."

"Ehh?! Really? That's amazing..." Kibum's eyes were open wide. I guess he was pretty surprised!

 

Key's POV

He's the heir of Kim Corp.? Woah... With him being sorta blur like that, I would have never guessed! Then again, it sorta makes sense if he's so sheltered like that... I looked out the window and watched the scenery whiz by. A ding sounded and an old ahjumma with many grocery bags stood up. Seeing as she was having some difficulty, I got up to help her.

"Neh ahjumma, let me help you," I offered. She looked up, surprise written on her wrinkled face.

"Why, thank you young man. That would be very helpful." She smiled and handed me half of her bags. Then, carrying her considerably smaller load, the ahjumma made her way carefully off the bus. Once she got off, I handed her back her groceries.

"Thanks again!" she called and waved as I got back onto the bus. I waved back and smiled.

I made my way to the back of the bus again. Jonghyun looked up from his phone and smiled.

"Do you always do things like that?" he asked.

"Of course! It's good to help out other people," I replied. Of course there's also another reason I can't ever tell anyone...

"Hmm..."

"By the way, you can jut call me Key. Kibum sounds way too formal," I said.

"Key?"

"Yep. My cousins Taemin and Sooeun gave me that nickname when we were little." I explained.

"It suits you," Jonghyun replied, smiling slightly. For the rest of the bus ride we sat in comfortable silence, our shoulders touching occasionally with the movement of the bus. Every time they did, I would get goose bumps up and down my arms. I was disappointed when the ride was finally over. As we got off the bus, I turned to Jonghyun.

"Well, seeya tomorrow Jjong!" I smiled and waved.

"Jjong...?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to say that!" I could feel my cheeks heating up. Embarrassed, I looked down.

"Nah, it's okay Key, I like it!" I looked up to see him smiling. I smiled back.

"Well then, bye Jjong!" I waved and walked backwards off to dance practice.

"See you tomorrow Key!" He waved back and went the opposite direction. My name has never sounded so nice. Thinking this, I turned around and ran off towards the studio, the red never leaving my face.

 

 

 

I'M SORRYYYYYYYY~~~~! Q___________Q I couldn't update on Friday like I meant to cuz I had writer's block (I still sorta do..) And on Saturday (yesterday) I had to do something (sorta)... But WHATEVER!!! The chapter is finally up! >_____< After restarting like twice.... Sigh..... I needs help.... =__________= Hope you enjoy~~! Please leave a comment! ^^""