Damn Morning Practices...

Dear Mouth, Please Stop Saying Everything I Think. From, Brain

Jonghyun's POV

 
"JJONG! JJONG!!" I heard my older sister running up the stairs to my room.
 
"What noona?" I called, not moving from my desk. She better not be coming to spaz out about her new boyfriend again... She burst into my room without knocking and started jumping around. "What happened?? Did someone give you pure caffeine at dance practice??" I turned around in my chair to look at her.
 
"Ahaha~ No silly!" She giggled hysterically. "But something did happen at practice!" 
 
"Okay... So how does this concern me?" I asked slowly. She giggled more before replying.
 
"I THINK SOMEONE AT DANCE HAS A CRUSH ON YOU!!" she squealed, grabbing my shoulders and hopping around. 
 
"Um, Minji-noona, I don't even know anyone from your dance class..." 
 
"Oh, yes you do! You just met him today! I heard him tell Katie!"
 
"The cactus?? Besides, the only new person I met today was Key. And I'm one-hundred percent sure he's not gay," I replied, turning back to my math homework. I wish he was though... I shook my head. "Plus how would you even know if we're talking about the same person?"
 
"Key...? AH!"
 
"What, noona..."
 
"Key as in Kim Kibum, Key?!"
 
"Yea..." I answered while giving her a look.
 
"He's in my dance class!! It is the guy you met today!"
 
"Okay, so it is Key. How do you know he was talking about me?"
 
"He said something like 'I made a new friend today. His name is Jjong!' And he called you beautiful! Also he said you looked like a dino but act like a puppy. Which is so true!"
 
"Well that still doesn't mean he likes me like that. We just met today, we're barely friends!"
 
"But Jjong~~" Minji whined. "He said you were the most beautiful person in the world! Of course he likes you!"
 
"Noona..." I said tiredly.
 
"Arraso, arraso!" She chuckled as she walked out the door. "Night Jonghyun!"
 
"Good night noona," I replied.
 
"KIM KIBUM LOVES YOU!" 
 
"Noona!!" I cried. She laughed in response. Key doesn't like me... He can't! Why would such a perfect person like some boring nobody like me anyway...
 
 
 
 
Sooeun's POV I missed you spazzy! >.<
 
"I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!!" I thumped down the stairs while pulling on my blazer. I rushed past the kitchen. "Bye umma!"
 
"Bye Sooeun!" she called back. "Have fun at school!"
 
"I'll try!" I heard her chuckle. Quickly, I stuffed my feet into my favorite worn out black Converse and hurried out the door. Once I was outside on the sidewalk, I hopped up and down to get my foot into my shoe properly. 
 
And promptly crashed into someone.
 
"Oh great..." I mumbled. I looked up to apologize and froze. "Ah, Minho-sshi!"
 
He looked up as well. Recognition flashing across his perfect features. "Oh... Morning Sooeun-sshi," he murmured around the slice of toast in his mouth.
 
"Cute..." I mumbled. Oops... I glanced at Minho again. "Ah, good... He didn't hear..." I said to myself.
 
"Hmm?" he questioned.
 
"Ah, nothing nothing! Just talking to myself! Ahaha..." I glanced at my watch again. ", I'm so late!! Sorry for crashing into you again Minho-sshi! Bye!"
 
Hurriedly, I took off running for the bus stop. ", , , , OHHHHH !" I arrived just in time to see the bus leave. Without missing a beat, I ran alongside the bus. "Ahjusshi! Ahjusshi please stop!!" I screamed. Luckily, a passenger noticed me and called out to the bus driver. He stopped the bus and opened the doors. 
 
Panting, I managed to choke out a "thank you" to the driver and bowed. He nodded back and I made my way to sit down. I sighed in relief as I plopped down on the faded blue seat. I pulled out my iPod and put in my earphones, tapping my fingers along to the beat. Maybe I'll actually be on time today!
 
 
 
 
Minho's POV
 
I heaved a sigh. Now that the bus took off, I have to walk all the way to school. I sighed again. What a waste of energy, especially since I have soccer practice this morning... 
 
"Damn morning practice, making me wake up earlier than usual..." I grumbled to myself. Why must you be before school??! No one should be awake at this ungodly hour. Wait... Then why is Sooeun going to school so early? Is she in some sort of club? I blinked. Eh... Why do I even care? Must be the lack of sleep. I yawned. Why must the school be so far away?
 
 
 
I finally arrived at school about 10 minutes later, slightly winded after running most of the way. I made my way to the locker room to put my stuff away while practice was going on. A bit later, I jogged out onto the field where the rest of my team was streching. I brightened at the sight of my best friend waving at me.
 
"Yah! You're late!" he called, walking towards me.
 
"I missed the bus Captain," I said sarcastically.
 
"Hmm. That's Mister Captain to you!" he said. "Okay, as penalty you have to do thirty push-ups!"
 
"What?? Chanyeol..." I grumbled.
 
"Your fault~! Now drop and give me thirty!"
 
 
 
Sooeun's POV
 

"Sooeun... Sooeun!!"

"Ah! I'm awake, I'm awake!" I cried, bolting upright and blinking. Ah, ... "Sorry Jinki-oppa!"

He sighed. "It's fine... Just don't fall asleep during your classes... Okay everybody, go again from the top!"

"Damn morning practices... I'm always like half asleep!" I mumbled under my breath while getting out the song sheets. Why does singing need to be in the morning anyway...

"Sooeun-ah, you're doing it again..."

"Eh? Oh, thanks Jonghyun-oppa," I whispered.

"You really should try to stop that, it'll get you in trouble..." he whispered back. I giggled.

"It already does. Especially when I cuss in front of Key-oppa!"

"Wait... You know Key?!" Jonghyun yelped. 

"Well, we are cousins..."

"Really?? Huh..." he stared off into space, dazed. I decided to let him have his weird moment since we were about to start. I'll have to ask Key-oppa about it later...

 

 

 

I'M SORRYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Q___________Q *90 degree bows for all eternity*  I was in San Francisco and there was no wifi barely and my parents kept dragging me places and- *pant pant* I'm sorry!!!! >_____<

Anyway... I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! ^^

Please leave a comment~ I hope you enjoy ^^"