Changes . // fatieynmanmanhani .

[in]sanity. -- ONE/TWO-SHOTS ; apply

▌t i t l e : Changes.

▌p r o g r e s s : 1 out of 2.

▌t o t a l w o r d s : 1255.

Everyone crowded around Sunhi as she walked down the halls, as if she was one of those popular girls whom everyone seemed to envy. They all started to create a ruckus in the halls, asking her to tutor them. Sunhi smiled at them as she ducked her head down, trying to apologize; telling them she can't and wont tutor them.

Sunhi happened to be the smartest girl in the whole school. She's made many outstanding acheivements that shocked many well-known colleges around the world. Also considering the fact that she's still a sophomore in high school just made them stare at her résumé in awe.

Walking down the halls she heard many girls talking about this particular boy; Nam Woohyun. Apparently he was the schools rebel. He was the type to skip classes and rebel against orders given to him. Many girls in her school liked that type.

Not exactly sure who this rebel was, she walked down the halls carrying her textbooks, shrugging her shoulders. Sunhi has never been acquainted with someone who was the rebellious type, someone who didn't take school seriously, someone who was the complete opposite of who she was, either way, she wasn't planning on being acquaintances with such types.

Shin Dongho, her closest friend, whom she adores dearly, ran up to her and gave her a giant teddy-bear hug. He was the only person she allowed herself to get close to. Although she hates skinship, she decided to take things slowly with Dongho. She didn't want him to feel awkward by reacting harshly against his warm hugs.

Slowly, she told herself. Sunhi gently pushed him off of her, trying not to act harshly. Dongho knew she was the type of girl that disliked physical contact, but he couldn't resist giving this cute, innocent girl a warm hug. He'd try his best to not give her a hug, but everytime he sees her walking down the halls holding her books and her glasses around her beautiful big eyes, he couldn't help but to run up to her, engulfing her into his arms.

Since Dongho was like a giant compared to her, he had to bend down to see her eyes. He smiled and pushed her glasses up making a 'plop' noise, giggling. She smacked his arm away from her face and pouted her lips, "No, bad dog. No touchey." He laughed and swung his arms around her shoulders while he straightened his back. Compressing her body against his, making sure she doesn't pull away, he pushed her foward and walked to their first class.

With his arm compressing her body against his, she shrugged her shoulders in discomfort every now and then. She really wasn't used to any type of skinship, especially with males.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everyone rushed through the halls as the tardy bell rang. Sunhi didn't care because she only had to go to school everyday for four hours only, so she leisurely walked by.

She stopped by her locker to grab her bag that held a few of her books and homework; swinging it behind her shoulder, she slammed the locker door and twisted the lock a couple of times, making sure it's completely locked. With a notebook in her arms, she walked off. She flipped through the pages and stopped to look at the notes she wrote down for all her AP classes. 

Thinking everyone was in class by now, she didn't pay attention to where she was going. Being engulfed into her notes, she bumped into something hard, causing her to lose her train of thoughts and fall backwards on her as she dropped everything. Sunhi fixed her glasses and looked up, seeing an unfamiliar face. Helping herself up, she kneeled down and picked everything up, setting them in a neat pile, making it easier for her to pick up. He kneeled down, helping her with her stuff. 

He accidentally brushed his hand across hers, causing her to gasp, jerking her hand back. She stared at him for a while, not knowing what she's suppose to do. 

"Nam Woohyun!" Someone from a distance called out, causing her to finally start moving again, she looked at that stranger as he stood up and answered.

So he is that rebel, Nam Woohyun, she thought as she quickly picked up her books and slightly bowed to him, showing appreciation. She didn't want to interrupt him and his friends screaming conversation so she quickly walked off.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sunhi walked over to her desk, taking out her textbook and pencil she needed for that class. Minding her own business, everyone that surrounded her gasped really loud, causing her to look around. 

One of her girl classmates, who was basically obsessed with Woohyun, walked up to him, curling strands of her hair on her finger, her lips. "What brings you here? You finally decided you can't live without me?" Woohyun pushed her away from his sight. He stood by the door, "is there a girl in this class that is about this tall," he used his hands to show the height, "and wears glasses about this big around her eyes," he made a circular shape with the palms of his hands, "who carries a lot of books when she goes home in this class?"

Everyone knew who he was talking about. It was a no-brainer question, basically. They all turned around and pointed to Sunhi, who just stood there, shocked. She didn't know what to do, but she knew she didn't want to walk up to him. 

Just standing there, he got impatient and walked through the class, pushing whoever that got in his way. He grabbed her arm and pulled her out. Sunhi struggled trying to loosen his grasp, but he was far too strong against her small little mouses on her arm.

Pulling her outside the school building, he finally loosened his grasp. She quickly pulled her arm away from his and rubbed the part he grabbed, which was now in pain. "Don't touch me," she glared at him.

Woohyun laughed and bent down. He lifted a finger up, which caused her to stumble backwards. Woohyun quickly caught her by her arm before she fell backwards. He pulled her up and poked her cheeks. Sunhi quickly jerked her arm away from his and raised them up, trying to guard her cheeks, "No touchey," was all she said.

"You know, I usually don't help people. Actually correction, I usually don't touch books, nor do I come to school. So shouldn't you properly thank me?" He smiled brightly.

"You know, you were the one that voluntarily did it. I didn't ask you to help me with my books, nor did I tell you to come to school. Plus, you bumped into me, therefore instead of me thanking you, you should be apologizing to me."

Sunhi's hair flew up as the wind smashed against her skin. Woohyun walked forward, laughing at how she looked, he placed his hands on top of her head, brushing her hair down, "fine, sorry. Now, your turn."

She ducked her head down, leaving his hands in the air, "I slightly bowed yesterday, that's my way of showing appreciation. I already did it."

He tilted his head and rubbed his temple, trying to recall that moment. "Don't remember. Even if you did bow yesterday showing your appreciation, you're going to thank me by spending the whole day, keeping me company."

Before Sunhi could react with her slow reflexes, he quickly grabbed her wrist and dragged her off with him. As they walked a little further, away from school grounds, he released his hand from her arm, walking beside her.