Anything for you . // thatchinesegirl ; END .

[in]sanity. -- ONE/TWO-SHOTS ; apply

▌t i t l e : Anything for you. 

▌p r o g r e s s : 2 out of 2.

▌t o t a l w o r d s : 1291.

Heechul lifted Natsumi off of her chair and pinned her against the wall. He slowly parted his lips from hers and grinned seductively. She wrapped her legs around his waist and tangled her fingers in his hair as he slowly glided his tongue down to her neck. Hearing her quiet moans escaping from time-to-time turned him on. 

"Lets move this to your room." Natsumi wrapped her legs tighter around his waist and leaned forward, clinging onto him. As Heechul started to walk into his room, he felt a warm sensation all over his neck. He picked up his pace and power-walked into his room. When he kicked the door shut, locking it, he threw Natsumi on his bed and climbed on top of her. In a swift motion, Heechul took off his shirt, revealing his well-toned chocolate abs. 

Natsumi stared at him, admiring his abs. She never knew he had that under the saggy clothes he always wore. Because of his abs, she was now excited to see what else he hid under those clothes. Heechul didn't care much about what her thoughts were on his abs. All he wanted was to get pleasure from this girl.

He quickly smashed his lips onto hers as he slowly guided his fingers up her blouse. His fingertips roamed her body; making her arch her back a little. He smiled at how easy she made it for him to unbuckle her bra; which he did, catching her by surprise. Natsumi arched her back a little higher, trying to take her blouse off without stopping Heechul. Heechul wanted her to stop fidgeting under her, so he helped her take her blouse off, along with her bra. He threw her blouse and bra behind him; somewhere in his room.

Her s were fully exposed to Heechul's gaze. He used his fingertip and gently pinched one of them. Wasting no time, Heechul attacked her other . Heechul peeked up to see her expression and saw her eyes closed and her head thrown back in ecstasy. He used his free hand and started to roam her body again. Slowly, he slid his fingers down to her waist and started to caress it. He moved from her waist, to her hip, then to her thigh.

Heechul slowly took her skirt off, running his fingers across her ' seam. Natsumi tugged on his head away from her , bringing it back to her lips. They both kissed hungrily; wanting each other. He managed to get two fingers underneath her underwear, running his fingertips along her outer lips. Amazed at how wet she was, he couldn't help but to imagine the feeling of him being buried in that wetness.

He stopped everything he was doing and ed his pants, taking them off along with his boxers; revealing his . His throbbing pet was aching to be touched, but he wasted no time. He slid Natsumi's off and slid his fingers up and down her thighs. She helped him and spread them wide, exposing her scrumptious parts.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Leeteuk stood by the door, listening to everything happening in Heechul's room. He listened to the loud moans his girlfriend made; the moans caused by another man. Leeteuk couldn't just stand there and listen, letting the tears fall down from his eyes. Ignoring his heart, aching in pain, he slowly reversed and walked out the house. 

He always had a feeling his girlfriend was somehow attracted to Heechul, but he didn't know she would've went this far with him. Not this quick. He thought he could slightly change her feelings towards him by doing those romantic things more often, but it apparently didn't work out too well. Everything he did, was for her. Knowing what happened in that room, he still can't make himself hate her; he can't make himself stay away from her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Natsumi gasped for air in between her words. Heechul breathed heavily as he pumped in and out of her. Her fingers tightened on his back, scratching him. With each passing second, Heechul's became stronger. Natsumi wrapped both her legs around his waist, giving him deeper access to her body.

Heechul nibbled on her neck but they quickly became kisses when she wrapped her legs around him. In his head were warnings telling him not to leave any visible marks for Leeteuk to see; but after a while, he didn't care. The rougher her got, the louder her moans became.

He moved his head down from her neck to her , on them, gently biting them with his teeth. Using his other hand to pinch her other in between his fingers, making her whole body shudder; letting him know he knew she was close.

"Oh God....... Harder, Heechul," she barely got out, gasping for air.

Heechul was pounding into her with everything he had. He wasn't planning to stop anytime soon. Natsumi could feel her body start to uncoil and she felt her was near. Her hands made it back up to his hair and tangled them in his hair. She couldn't help the unintelligent use of words that escaped her lips as she felt the intense pleasure all over her body, which caused her toes to curl.

Shortly after Natsumi came, Heechul came as well. His ing movements became jerky and erratic as he emptied himself in her. He collapsed on top of her, both breathing heavily. Heechul pushed himself off of her and rolled off to lie on his back. 

They both didn't say a word to each other as they got off the bed and searched for their clothes. After getting dressed, the fact that Leeteuk could be in the house never crossed her mind. She quickly walked out of his room, wore her jacket, and struggled to put her shoes on. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After what happened with Heechul, Natsumi felt guilty. She didn't want to hurt him, but she knew she had to tell him what happened. Either way, he's going to find out sooner or later. 

She sat on her bed, hugging her legs close to her chest, burying her head in between. Being in her room, all alone, she finally got to think. Before, she didn't know who she wanted to actually be with, who she actually loved. The truth is, she loved Leeteuk. The only reason why she felt an attraction towards Heechul was simply because of lust. 

Her head jerked up as her phone started to vibrate against her bed. She felt the strong vibrations through her whole body. A smile formed across her face when she saw the name 'Leeteuk' on the screen.

She sat up, answering the phone. Leeteuk spoke quickly before she could say anything, "Open your door."

Wearing her pink bunny slippers and bunny pajamas, she opened the door. Leeteuk looked up and smiled when he saw her cute pajamas. "You look very y, my Princess," he teased.

Natsumi blushed and jumped on him. She buried her head in his shoulders and quietly whispered, "I'm sorry." Raising her head up to look at him, she stared at him, both locking gazes. He hugged her tighter, kissing her forehead. Leeteuk rested his head on top of hers, "It's fine. Lets just forget about that."

She didn't quite understand at that moment, but after a while of standing there, being embraced in his arms, she got it; he knew what happened in there. She was planning to sit down with him later and explain everything to him, hoping he'd forgive her, but to her, it seems like he already did.

For Leeteuk on the other hand, he just wanted to forget about that whole thing. It still hurts him to the core, but he told himself not to let that bother him. He just wanted to stay beside Natsumi for as long as he can. 

▌n o t e : oh gosh. It's actually my first time writing a scene...so, how was it? XD I'm sorry if it was seriously horrible. Anyways, thanks for actually requesting. I hope you liked it! :D