Anything for you . // thatchinesegirl .

[in]sanity. -- ONE/TWO-SHOTS ; apply

▌t i t l e : Anything for you. 

▌p r o g r e s s : 1 out of 2.

▌t o t a l w o r d s : 1299.

Park Jung Su spun around in his little tight pink apron, holding onto an icing spatula filled with chocolate icing. He swiftly moved his whole body as he iced the heart-shaped cake he made for his girlfriend, Natsumi Hara. He looked up to the ceiling, pretending he was in some sort of Korean drama. Jung Su the spatula, smiling at the thought of his girlfriends reaction.

Without letting the little boy who was lost in love know, Heechul leaned against the fridge. He quietly stared at Leeteuk in disgust. "You look girly in that apron." Heechul narrowed his eyes and nodded his head. He turned around opening the fridge. "Pretend I'm your girlfriend. What would you do to my ?" He stuffed his head in the fridge and wiggled his , which was now in the air. Leeteuk stared at his , measuring how far down his pants are. He closed one of his eyes and used his fingers to measure. 

"What are you doing, ert?" Heechul hissed. He shook his head, showing disapproval. "I told you to pretend I'm your girlfriend, I didn't know you were actually going to do it. Since you want some so much, why don't you take it to the next level?"

He walked up closer to Leeteuk and slowly slid his fingers down his stone-hard chest. He used his high-pitch girly voice, and imitated a girls moan. "Ahh, ahh, ahhhmmmmm. Teukie. Baby. Harder. Mmmm. Faster." He puckered up his lips, leaning in closer. Leeteuk quickly splattered the spatula on Heechul's face and smiled. Chocolate frosting covered Heechul's lips. "I demand you to my lips dry, Teukie." Heechul said in a seductive way, still using his high-pitch girly voice.

"I demand you to pull up your pants." Leeteuk turned around and guarded the cake he worked hard on. 

"I don't get why you waste your time on girls. You're already busy with the group activities." Heechul turned around, wiping his mouth with the sleeves on his shirt. "Don't worry, I won't mess with your girly cake." He turned around and grinned widely, "Leeteuk, I didn't know a guys chest could get erected. Your chest got really hard." 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

With Heechul out of the house, Leeteuk finally changed into a suit. He stood in front of the mirror, moving his tie around; trying to fix it. Leeteuk used his hands to put his hair in place, making it look neat. He smiled and gave himself a thumbs up then winked.

"Damn, I should probably practice my winking." He stood in front of the mirror, opening and closing his mouth everytime he tried to wink. Before he could wink one last time, the door bell rang. He sprinted across the living room, smiling. Once he reached to the front door, he pulled his suit down, dimmed the lights, and tried to control his breathing. 

"Hello, my Princess." Leeteuk urged Natsumi into his house. He quickly slammed the door and pulled her across the room into the dining room. There, on the table, were candles surrounding the cake he made; they were in a heart shape on the table, brightly lit, flickering. He looked down to see his lovely girlfriends reaction. Disappointment formed in his eyes. It wasn't the reaction he wanted. He wanted her to jump into his arms; then he'd pick her up and spin her around in circles multiple times. But all he got was a smile. It was absolutely fine with him though. Seeing the person he cares about smile, made him smile as well. 

"Happy anniversary." He walked up to Natsumi and gently brushed his lips across her forehead. Natsumi smiled as he pulled away from her. She gently pushed herself away from Leeteuk and the lights; ruining the whole moment. 

"I'll go get some forks." She smiled at Leeteuk before she walked off. Her smile quickly disappeared when she arrived into the kitchen. She needed time to think. Many thoughts and questions ran through her head; making her feel stressed out. Natsumi felt like breaking down in tears, but she reminded herself not to. She reminded herself that she can't cry in front of someone she loves. Even if she's not sure who it is.

Natsumi walked back into the dining room, where Leeteuk was patiently waiting for her. He stood up and walked across the table, pulling out her chair. She gave him a warm smile and sat down, handing him a fork. He walked back to his seat and sat down, staring at Natsumi. Leeteuk leaned forward, taking a small bite of cake on his fork and placed it in front of . She sat there, staring blankly at him. She knew he wanted to feed her, but she didn't want to be fed. 

"Don't tell me I have to do that train thing. Choo-choo." He chuckled. Leeteuk took a deep breath, hoping that this try, he'll get the winking thing down. He smiled at Natsumi and attempted to wink at her in a seductive way. Instead, both eyes shut and his mouth opened wide. Natsumi stared at him in concern.

"Do you have something in your eyes?" Natsumi walked over and sat beside Leeteuk. She leaned forward and used her fingers to open his eyes. "Don't move," she looked into his eyes, gently blowing into them. His eyes got dry, causing him to blink multiple times. Now it really looks like something is irritating his eyes.

"Aww, poor Teukie. Do you need a hug?" Heechul teased. He walked over and pushed Natsumi off of her seat. "Ahh, I'm so hungry." He grabbed a fork, stabbing the cake, destroying it. In between all that stabbing, he occasionally took a few bites. Heechul wasn't a big fan of chocolate heart-shaped cakes, he just wanted to ruin it because Leeteuk made it.

"Maybe I should go down and buy you some eye drops." Natsumi said, walking over to her seat. She picked up her coat and flung it behind her back. Leeteuk quickly grabbed her coat and placed it back down on her seat.

"No, I'll go. It's dangerous for a girl to go out this late." Leeteuk smiled sweetly, caressing Natsumi's cheek. He quickly looked over at Heechul, who was still pigging out on the cake he made for his girlfriend. "Just be careful, don't let a specific pig eat you."

Heechul made a sarcastic laugh, spitting cake all over the table. "You're too funny."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Natsumi felt a little uncomfortable being all alone with Heechul. She felt that her body will disobey her mind and do unnecessary things that'll hurt Leeteuk. Heechul on the other hand, didn't care. He didn't pay much attention to her presence.

Heechul leaned back onto his chair, wiping his mouth with his hands. He looked over to Natsumi, which surprised her. She widened her eyes, not sure what to do. She just sat there, staring back. 

"Break up with him if you don't like him." Heechul said coldly. He crossed his arms on his chest and placed his legs on top of the table. His words caught Natsumi by surprise. She knew exactly what he was talking about, but she didn't want to admit it. 

"I...I don't know what you're talking about." Natsumi queitly said. Heechul leaned forward, staring at her. His face was now inches away from hers. 

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." Heechul smirked. He loved to see a girls reaction to his words; especially when he was so close to their face. He absolutely loved seeing a girl blush because of him; and that's exactly what he got from Natsumi. Heechul knew what she wanted, so he decided to give it to her. He smashed his soft plump lips against hers. She opened ; allowing access. Heechul then started to explore with his.