Changes . // fatieynmanmanhani ; END .

[in]sanity. -- ONE/TWO-SHOTS ; apply

▌t i t l e : Changes.

▌p r o g r e s s : 2 out of 2.

▌t o t a l w o r d s : 1476.

Trying to keep a distance between them both, Sunhi walked over to the right a little; creating a gap between her and Woohyun. Everytime she did that, he'd walk closer and closer everytime, "you know, if we get any closer, we'd probably have to merge into one." He looked over at Sunhi and chuckled, "you'd like that, huh?"

Sunhi ignored him, she kept walking straight as she remained silent; thinking. She was thinking about the math test she was going to take the very next day. "Ask me a math question." Sunhi stopped and stared at Woohyun.

"What? Math?" He questioned narrowing his eyebrows a little, "well, if you say so. Hmm, what is the answer to two plus two?" 

Sunhi stared at him, in disbelief. She couldn't believe that he'd ask such a question like this. A question that kindergarteners would know. "Are you kidding me? How about a question from your math class."

"Well, that is from my math class," he stared at her, telling the complete truth. She shook her head at him, smacked his head, and started walking, "you're stupid."

Woohyun ran up to Sunhi, who was ahead of him. He managed to grab her wrist which was swinging back and forth as she walked. "No one touches me, I'm the one that gets to touch them," Woohyun began to run, pulling Sunhi along with him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After running for a few miles, they were both out of breath; breathing heavily with sweat running down their forehead. Woohyun turned around and used his sleeves to gently dab the sweat on her forehead. She quickly jerked the arm he held onto away from her, pushed his hand away from her forehead and used her sleeves to roughly wipe her forehead. Gasping for air, she was finally able to say a sentence.

"Where are we?" Sunhi tried to swallow her saliva in her dry mouth, making a face.

He turned her around and pushed her forward through the door, "the place where my friends and I spend our day at." Her eyes widened as she walked in, seeing many guys lazily sitting around in the room, talking. Woohyun slammed the door behind him as he walked in. All his friends looked up and smiled, "Nam Woohyun! You bastard. Where have you been all day?" One of his friends randomly blurted out as he smiled towards Sunhi's direction.

Woohyun kept pushing Sunhi as he walked forward with her, "At school," they all started to laugh, knowing that he was kidding. But by the looks of the girl he brought in, it seemed like it was possible. He fell down on the couch, pulling Sunhi down with him. Not knowing anyone but Nam Woohyun in that room, she tried to keep her distance from everyone, including him; since he was still a stranger to her.

She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. Woohyun turned his head to the right, looking at her, telling her that he felt it too. She ignored him and pulled her phone out, seeing her screen light up with the name Shin Dongho and a little icon of an envolope above his name.

"Sunhi, I head that rebel came and pulled you out of class. Are you okay? Are you still with him?" The timestamp was just a few minutes ago, so she knew he was texting during math class. Kinda disappointed at the fact he was texting during class, but it didn't bother her much since she knew he was worried about her.

Woohyun leaned back to get a better view at her screen as she replied back to him, "don't worry, nothing happened to me...yet. I'm sure he wont do anything to me." She made sure there was a smiley-face in there, so it wouldn't worry him too much.

After a few seconds later, her phone vibrated again with another text from Dongho, "are you sure? Should I come and get you? He has a very bad reputation, are you sure you're fine?" Before she could text him back, her phone was snatched away from her hand. Woohyun sat there, staring at her screen, pressing some buttons, "don't worry, I'll make sure your little angel gets back safely."

Satisfied with what he just sent to Dongho, he leaned back and handed her phone back to her and started to talk to his friends.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ignoring Sunhi the whole entire time they were in there, she sat there messing with her phone, trying to make it seem like she was busy texting. Woohyun who sat next to her slightly smirked as he saw her pressing random numbers and pressing the end button everytime. She didn't exactly wanted them to talk to her, she just felt awkward and out of place there.

Woohyun stood up and stretched out his arms, "I should probably go, it's getting late." Turning around, he gave Sunhi a look telling her to stand up. She didn't exactly get the expression on his face, so she kept sitting. Once again, he got impatient with her, and pulled her up, "let's go."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I can walk home from here. Thanks," Sunhi said as she stopped and waved goodbye. She just lived down the street from where they were, so she could make it home safely by herself. She also didn't want Woohyun to know where she was lived, which she was sure he was going to find out sooner or later...only if he tried, though.

Woohyun stuffed his hands in his pockets and leaned down, looking at her. "You do know, it's dangerous for a girl to walk alone at night. There's a lot of kidnappers in this world, they love to come out at night at kidnap little school girls."

"Well, I think I found one that doesn't kidnap little school girls during night. He likes to kidnap them during school, pulling them out of class."

He laughed, knowing who she was talking about. Obviously that guy was him.

Trying to break the awkward silence that just occured, Sunhi smiled. "I should probably go." She was about to turn around and walk off, but she saw him rub his head, wanting to say something to her, so she stayed.

He actually did want to say something to her before she left, he just couldn't get it out of his mouth. It seemed like a stupid thing to say, something he never thought would come out of his mouth. 

She stared at him, waiting for him to say something. This time, she got impatient with him, so she just smiled and turned around.

"Wait," he reached out his arm to grab her wrist, but missed. Sunhi turned around and smiled at him, "hmm?"

Woohyun walked up to her. He bent down and puckered his lips, "goodnight kiss." He used his fingers and tapped his lips a couple of times. That wasn't exactly the thing he wanted to say to her, but he couldn't make those words come out of his mouth, so instead, that's the best he could do.

"No," she bluntly said with a straight face. Disappointed with her answer, he pulled her forward, smashing his lips against hers. Staying there for a while, without Sunhi pushing him away from her, he smiled when he broke the kiss. Resting his forehead on hers, he quietly murmured, "you know, this means you're missing school again tomorrow." 

"No, that means you're going to school with me tomorrow."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Walking out of her bathroom, she went over and sat down on her bed. She picked up her phone and slid the screen up, seeing nothing but blackness. She stared at it, wondering if her phone died on her, then she remembered she charged it last night, so she turned it back on. 

As her phone lit up, a notice telling her how many messages she has in her inbox popped up. She quickly skimmed through them, they were all from Dongho, asking where she is and is she okay. She picked one of those messages and replied back to him, "sorry, my phone was turned off. I'm back home now. Goodnight."

Right when her message sent, she received a new one. Not from Dongho, but from a number she wasn't familiar with. She opened it, "you're no longer going to be a nerd when you're with me." Sunhi smiled, knowing who it was from.

She ignored the question she wanted to ask him about how he got her number and quickly texted back, "no. You're no longer going to be a rebel. You're going to be a nerd. Anyways, goodnight."

She placed her phone on the table near her bed and turned off her little lamp. Sunhi was just about to fall asleep, but her phones vibration woke her up. She sat up, turning on her lamp and grabbed her phone. "Goodnight," she smiled when she saw a little heart at the end of his message. You're so girly, she said to herself as she placed her phone back on her table.

▌To be truthful, I didn't really like this much. -_- Ahaa, sorry if it was horrible. Either way, I hope you liked it anyways.