Untitled // SuJuLoverr .

[in]sanity. -- ONE/TWO-SHOTS ; apply

▌t i t l e : Untitled .

▌p r o g r e s s : 1 out of 2.

▌t o t a l w o r d s : 934.

"Kim Chan Yoon!" A loud voice boomed down the streets as she walked down. She looked behind her, squinting her eyes, trying to see who's there; she walked off when she couldn't find anyone. 

Chan Yoon felt a hard slap across her shoulder as her best friend, Lee Sungmin appeared by her side, "yah! I was calling you. Why'd you walk off?" 

She rubbed her arms, the part where Sungmin slapped her, "I looked back, but I couldn't see you." Chan Yoon's arm started to hurt more than she anticipated it to, so for revenge; she slapped Sungmin across his head, causing him to slightly duck his head screaming, "Noona!"

Chan Yoon wasn't exactly older than Sungmin, it was actually the other way around. But in order for Sungmin to do his aegyo moments, he calls her Noona. He always wanted to change the way he addressed her, but because they were friends since preschool, it's hard for him to change.

"Anyways Noona, if you don't walk a little faster, that head of yours wont consume anything," Sungmin bent down and gently tapped her head.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

They ran in as the huge black gate was just about to close. If any students don't make it through that gate before it closes, they will be marked truant. 

"Lucky~," Sungmin stood there, winking with his left eye, and holding up a piece sign with his right hand. He looked around, trying to find Chan Yoon, but she was no where to be found. He knew exactly where she was, her first hour class. Of course she'd run to her class, he thought to himself as he walked off to his first hour.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

During lunch break, Chan Yoon's friends pulled her back, making her stay with them. "You haven't eaten with us in a long time," one of her friends said as they pulled out their lunch.

Chan Yoon smiled at them apologetically, "sorry." She reached into her bag and pulled out her lunch, along with a book of notes; she had a history test later that afternoon. Her friend quickly slammed her hand on top of her notebook, "you can make up for it."

Chan Yoon's eyes widened as she stuffed some rice in . After chewing for a while, she managed to speak clearly, "how?"

All her friends exchanged looks and slowly started snickering. "Him," her friends pointed to the schools playboy. "Go out with him, on a date, and we'll forgive you." They all quietly snickered staring at her blank expression. 

, I have to date him in order for my friends to forgive me? She asked herself. It's not like she couldn't make new friends, but they've just been with her longer than any other friends have. She didn't want to lose them.

"Fine," she said hesitantly. Her friends quickly pulled her out of her seat, urging her to go and ask him out. "I can't guarantee that he'll say yes," Chan Yoon said as she walked up to him slowly. 

"Cho Kyuhyun," Chan Yoon quickly spatted out, ignoring all his friends stares. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but will you go on a date with me?" She asked him insincerely. Kyuhyun didn't seem to care if she was sincere or not about it, he was just happy that tonight, he will once again score another girl.

"My pleasure," Kyuhyun smirked deviously. "I'll pick you up at 6:30."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Where are we going?" Chan Yoon asked as Kyuhyun dragged her out of her house. His hands were wrapped around her wrist, it wasn't tight to the point it hurted her, but it wasn't the loose type either.

"Where do you go on a first day? A bar, idiot." Kyuhyun replied, still dragging her along with him. Chan Yoon wanted to stop, but he was much stronger than she was. She couldn't stop herself. I hate you guys, she thought as she remembered her friends forcing her to ask Kyuhyun out. 

"I'm not a drinker, though," Chan Yoon said out of no where, "I can't drink." She couldn't see his face, but he was smiling. He obviously had something planned, something she has no idea about.

"It's fine. You wont get drunk."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyuhyun poured another glass for Chan Yoon who was now feeling a little drowsy. "What? Again?" She said as he pushed the glass towards her. 

"Oh come on, it's a date, you're suppose to have fun, just drink it!" 

Chan Yoon glared at him. He swung his head back as he drank the glass he poured himself and slammed it against the table and looked over at Chan Yoon who slowly grabbed the glass and gulped it down. 

Good, Kyuhyun thought as he poured her another glass. At the rate she's going, he knew that it would be easy to score tonight. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Chan Yoon began to speak Gibberish as Kyuhyun picked her up from her seat. She wasn't aware of her surroundings and what was happening to her. "I guess someone will no longer be so innocent, tonight," Kyuhyun smirked at the thought of her doing what he wishes tonight.

"Chan Yoon?" Sungmin squinted his eyes as he saw a guy carry a girl that looked familiar. He was planning to just let them go, thinking it was just those stupid couples who got drunk and wanted some fun. But this girl really looked familiar to him. Sungmin walked up and his eyes flung wide open as he noticed he was right. It was his friend, Chan Yoon.

"And where do you think you're going?" Sungming loudly said, knowing who this guy was.

▌n o t e : Sorry for the late update. I was really busy and tired. So yeah. Anyways, I can't come up with a title for this so it's Untitled. XD I still hope you like it though! I also don't know when the second part is going to be posted up, but hopefully soon!