A New Turn . // Weiiss .

[in]sanity. -- ONE/TWO-SHOTS ; apply

▌t i t l e : A New Turn.

▌p r o g r e s s : 1 out of 2.

▌t o t a l w o r d s : 1285.

Will grabbed her phone when her screen lit up making a 'you've got mail' noise. Staring at her phone, she smiled, making herself seem like a retarded person in front of Nickhun. She tilted her head back and held her phone up above her head, texting back to Kwon Ki Yong, who asked her to go on another date with him; at the water park.

"Will you go to the..." Nickhun looked up, trying to read what the text says. Will moved around trying to cover the screen of her phone, but Nickhun was too tall for her, he easily grabbed the phone out of her hands and continued to read, "the water park with me." 

Nickhun held Will's phone near his chest and started to wiggle around, trying to act like a girl. He blinked repeatedly like a girl attempting to seduce a guy, or act y. "Of course I will go, G-Dragon. I wont miss this chance to let you see me in a y bikini." He striked a pose and rubbed his body, trying to push his fake cleavage together.

Will laughed at how stupid he looks and slapped him across his chest, roughly grabbing her phone back. "No, Nickhun. Don't be stupid. I wanna go because water parks are fun, plus, I like water." She texted him back and stuffed her phone inside her pocket, "You're just jealous you have none," she said as she pushed up her real cleavage. "Nyaa~ I'll be back later, retard." 

Will's cat-like behaviour never fails to make Nickhun laugh, especially when she does her 'nyaa'.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Will was a tomboy, she never wore anything girly-like, especially out to public, so she just went into her closet and wore her black bikini and threw on some swimming trunks that went down to her knees. She didn't want to dress like those girls who wore girly swimsuits to the water park, but she also wanted to look y for G-Dragon. A black bikini with swimming trunks was all she came up with.

Not taking too long, she walked over to the water park. When she saw G-Dragon waiting for her, she sneakily ran up behind him and covered his eyes. He giggled, placing his hands on top of hers, "Oh, so sneaky Will. You should practice on your sneaking up skills."

He pulled her arms down from his eyes down to his waist, making her basically hug him. G-Dragon pulled her forward so her head rested on his back.

She laughed and hugged him tighter, "Maybe you should practice on your swimming skills. You're going down." He chuckled and turned around, releasing her arms around him, "Oh, really? Really now? We'll see about that." He looked down at her, staring at the clothes she was wearing. It wasn't exactly the type he wanted her to wear, he wanted her to wear something more revealing; something without those swimming trunks. G-Dragon smiled, not wanting to show his thoughts towards her swimming suit. He grabbed Will's wrist and pulled her towards the entrance. He pushed the entrance tickets he bought before she came at the receptionist and ran into the water park.

He pulled her, making her play various types of games with him. It went from the waterfall creek, which was just just letting the current sweep you through the endless river; G-Dragon lost on that one. He cheated by swimming, trying to get in front of Will, so it was an automatic win for her. To the Mountain Raceway, where you race the other player down a 5-story slide going down head first. Will won against G-Dragon on that one too. They both now understand why they named it Mountain Raceway; that ride had many sharp turns.

The last ride he decided to take her on was to the ride they're most famous for; The Monstrous Water slide. That was a gigantic ride that letted their participants choose the ways they want to turn. They were to sit on a big water slide tube that only held two people and the employees push them down. 

"We're almost there," G-Dragon said with excitment in his voice and eyes. Will too, was excited. She finally got to spend some alone time with him. Without showing too much excitement in her voice, she cooly said, "Yeah. It seems like a fun ride."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

They both felt the cold water splashing against their skin. The excitement and thrill they got while speeding down the slide, picking random turns. While picking turns, they talked, making each other laugh with their stupid, cheesy jokes; especially G-Dragon.

G-Dragon squinted his eyes and leaned forward, almost falling out of the tube. Luckily Will caught him quickly before anything happened, "Are you trying to die?" She widened her eyes, staring at him.

"No, that turn. It's new, huh?" He used his index finger and pointed at a turn. Will stared at that turn, not sure if it's new or not. She's never been on this ride before, so she wouldn't know.

"I don't know. I've never been on this ride."

G-Dragon stared at her and smiled, she was just too cute. "We'll take it then," their tube was almost to the point where they had to turn. G-Dragon used all the strength he has, with the help of Will, and turned the tube to the left turn. It was a very difficult task to do since the current was sweeping down the opposite way, gliding tubes to the right. It never occured to them that the water was sweeping down the opposite way for a reason.

After leisurely sliding down the slide without a problem, they noticed the speed changed. They quickly slid down the mountain with their tube beneath them. The sharp rocks underneath started to scratch the tube and ripped it, causing minor scratches on G-Dragon and Will's thighs. Will grasped onto the sides of the tube while G-Dragon tried to find a way to stop it from moving; he failed. There was no way to stop the tube from sliding down the mountain at a speed like this.

Trees were everywhere; branches smacked them giving them minor scratches around their arms, legs, and face. Before they knew it, Will's bikini top slightly loosened. G-Dragon quickly noticed her top that flung around widely, revealing her s. With everything happening around him, he ignored it all. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her perfect round s.

Will finally noticed G-Dragon staring at her. She looked down and blushed as she saw what had happened to her top. It was still on her, but it was just twisted to the far right side. Before she could do anything to her top, they both flung out of the tube; widely swinging their arms and legs every where in the air, screaming. They quickly felt a painful, burning hot sensation all over their body. After a couple of seconds, the burning sensation subsided into a warm sensation that made their bodies relax.

G-Dragon looked around him and discovered they were alone at an onsen. He felt Will's bikini top floating freely in the water near his arm, he quickly grabbed it and threw it as far as he could.

"Stop searching, you wont find it," he approached Will. He stood behind her and hugged her, catching her by surprise. Will quickly jerked up, "Aren't you suppose to be here anyways?" G-Dragon asked her. He lifted his hands up to her s, gently massaging them. Will slowly tilted her head back, resting it on his shoulder. G-Dragon took that as a signal telling him to go on.

He turned her around and leaned her against the edge. Gently her cheeks, he gave tiny, sensual pecks on her neck while he made his way down to her trunks.