A New Turn . // Weiiss ; END .

[in]sanity. -- ONE/TWO-SHOTS ; apply

▌t i t l e : A New Turn.

▌p r o g r e s s : 2 out of 2.

▌t o t a l w o r d s : 864.

G-Dragon's hands slightly tugged on the strings of her trunks, releasing the neatly done bow she tied as he went back up to her lips. He placed both hands around Will's waist and lifted her above the water so she could sit on the side. Slowly, he traveled down her lips, down to her neck, then to her naval.

Will began to involuntarily twitch as he slowly kissed the areas around her naval. She closed her eyes as she bit her lips, trying to stop herself from letting out any moans or laughter. G-Dragon looked up at her and stared at how she bit her lips; lip-biting always turned him on. He smiled and quickly made his way up to her ears, nibbling them. "Don't just stay silent. Sharing is caring."

She smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder, kissing his neck. He slowly went to her trunks and slid them down slowly. Will smiled and threw herself onto him, hugging him tightly with her legs around his waist. She started rubbing her bare s on his bare, hard chest. 

G-Dragon started to her cheeks, helping her body by pushing her up and down. Moans escaped from as she grinded up against his chest. He quickly lifted her up to put her back in the position she started in; sitting on the edge. He slightly brushed his lips against hers as he brought his hands to rest on her waist. His long fingers started to go down, massaging her pelvic region, teasing her. Goose bumps started to spread down her arms.

Seeing Will's reaction, he couldn't take it anymore. He quickly slid down the last thing on Will's body; her bikini bottom, and slid down his swimming trunks. G-Dragon pulled her gently against him, bringing her against his . He wanted her to know exactly what she did to him in that short amount of time.

She relaxed completely against him and started moving against his . G-Dragons response was a groan while he roamed his hands up and down her back. The warm water that splashed against their skin everytime he ed into her made it quicker for both of them to reach their . 

While moving against his , she flung her head back, in ecstasy. G-Dragon quickly brought his lips up and smashed them against hers, trying to quiet her down. Her moans made him want her more, but he didn't want anyone outside to hear them. 

Their tongues explored each others mouth as he kept ing in and out of her, causing both their breathing to be abnormal. She dug her nails deep into G-Dragon's back as she gently bit his bottom lip. He bit Will's shoulder to smoother the loud groans he couldn't hold back. From her shoulder, he made his way up to her neck, alternating between smalls kisses and nibbling. 

When his lips touched her neck, that was her downfall. She was there. Will knew he could feel it. G-Dragons ing became more erratic, then after a few blissful moments, he was coming with her. 

It took them a few minutes for them both to get their breathing under control. They both drew back slowly to look at each other, each with a look of shock and awe with what just happened.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

They walked out of the onsen like mouses, hoping no one would catch them. Sticking their heads out of the corner, they looked around, only to find no one, "No wonder why no one walked in on us," G-Dragon teased, making her blush as she remembered how loud she was in there. 

"I wasn't the only one that was being loud." Will smacked his head. She straightened up and walked across the room, out the front door while G-Dragon followed her. He quickly ran up to her, hugging her from behind.

"You know," he seductively whispered in her ears, "I need to refresh my senses. I don't think I got to taste you. Maybe you should help me refresh them and let me taste you to see if it tastes familiar."

Will felt her cheeks heating up a little. She quickly pushed his arms away from her, turned around, and smacked him across the chest. "If you can catch me," she stuck her tongue out and started running away from him.

G-Dragon smiled and began to run after her. "You know, you may be fast in water, but I'm faster on land," he loudly screamed, catching up to her. 

As Will's pace slowly decreased, G-Dragon sprinted towards her. When they were about an arms length away, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him, "I caught you, so does that mean I get a refreshment?"

She pushed herself away from him with all the strength she has, "no, you still need to catch me." Will playfully laughed as she turned around and began to sprint across the parking lot while G-Dragon was right behind her.

He ended up chasing her until they reached back to the water park's parking lot, where many people were staring at them. Even if he caught her then, they couldn't do anything. So he decided to take her back to his place.

▌n o t e : Sorry for the stupid title, I couldn't come up with anything better. XD Anyways, I hope you liked it! Sorry Nickhun wasn't exactly in the story long enough to actually see what his personality was. Also, if the scene was horrible, sorry. -_-