Epilogue

Seeing You Again (And We Meet Again Spinoff!)

After Eli and I take our seats, I clap my hands 3 times. A line of waiters marches into the pavilion, wheeling in silver platters of exquisite French dishes.

“Bon appetite,” I grin, and pile a rich tartiflette onto his plate. “It’s a potato, cheese, and onion dish. It tastes great!”

He chuckles and holds out a croissant to my lips, beckoning for me to open my mouth. “Let me feed you,” he begs, sticking out his lower lip in a pout.

Blushing, I take a bite out of the croissant, nodding in satisfaction. “It feels like it’s melting in my mouth,” I say thickly between bites.

“Chelsea, I wish I had asked you out earlier,” Eli tells me seriously. “Now I’m leaving for Seoul in a few weeks, and we’ll be separated again. We only have a little bit of time left together.”

“Really?” I say casually, spooning quiche onto my plate. “That’s a coincidence. I just signed a contract for a new show in Seoul.”

He looks at me for a few seconds, and then his jaw drops. “No way.”

“Jason agreed that his station would host a new show starring yours truly. It’s going to be about South Korean culture. Very cool, no?”

“Jason?” Eli asks in a strangled voice. “That’s… that’s nice of him.”

“It really is. He actually helped me plan this evening… with his boyfriend.”

It takes a few minutes for it to sink into Eli’s brain, but when he finally gets it his face drops in an expression of utter embarrassment. “I- oh. Well. I feel really stupid right now.”

“I had the same reaction,” I laugh. “But it’s all good now.”

We spend a few more minutes in pleasant conversation, talking about everything to how his day was to guessing when Kevin would propose to Tanya. "I give it a month," I tell Eli assertively. "We should start planning their wedding now."

He laughs. “Chelsea," he says tenderly, causing me to look up from my dinner. "This is the kindest thing anyone’s done for me.” Eli pauses, and then adds, “After we finish dinner, do you want to come over and watch scary movies?”

He gives me a wink that nearly makes me melt into my chair.

“I’d love to.” 

 


A/N: And they all lived happily ever after :') thanks for reading everyone!