Chapter 7

For A Change

School finally finished and Myungsoo was waiting by the main gate for Suzy. He was fiddling with his camera when his eyes got covered with soft, feminine hands. Myungsoo waited for the person to say 'guess who' but they never did. He waited until the person moved their hand away from his eyes but they never did. He thought it was one of his brothers who were doing it... but he was wrong. 

Myungsoo sighed, "Sungjong, can-"

"Wrong!" Suzy said, quite annoyed that Myungsoo thought it was Sungjong. "Are you saying I have man hands?" 

"Are you implying Sungjong isn't a man?" Myungsoo raised his eyebrow. 

Suzy was speechless but laughed after a while. "No! You win." Myungsoo smiled and Suzy stuck her tongue out at him. 

"Ready to go then?" Myungsoo put his camera back inside his bag carefully. 

"Go where?" Suzy asked, looking clueless. 

Myungsoo thought she was playing and started to walk. Suzy, who was left behind, started to follow him. 

"Go where?" Suzy repeated. 

Myungsoo stopped, "To see the cherry blossom trees that you were talking about." 

"But you don't know where it is"

After realising it, Myungsoo gestured Suzy to go first. "Stupid." Suzy whispered then laughed. Myungsoo heard her side comment but ignored. Ignoring it would be better than to lose his temper on her. 

 

After a really long bus journey and a few silly arguments, they finally arrived at the park. It was already getting dark, although it was only 5pm. They walked through the park, side by side. Myungsoo took his camera out beforehand and got ready to take some pictures. The cherry blossoms looked beautiful. 

"When did you start liking cherry blossoms?" Myungsoo asked as he took another picture. 

Suzy shrugged, "I don't really know. It just happened one day." Suzy stopped walking and took a sit under one of the cherry blossom trees. "What about you?" 

Myungsoo sat down next to her and leaned against the tree trunk, "My mum planted a cherry blossom tree in our garden when I was little. I remember, I use to love watching the flowers bloom and watching them leave when the wind passes by." Myungsoo bit his lips, swallowing back the tears that he kept inside for so long. "It burned down... with my mum." 

Myungsoo wasn't the type who would just say his feelings to anybody. He was the type of guy who kept his feelings to himself. He was until he met Suzy. 

Suzy looked at him, saddened by his story. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bring back sad memories." 

Myungsoo shook his head, "its fine. It didn't bring back sad memories." It was the truth. It didn't bring back sad memories. He loved cherry blossom trees because it's what connected him to his mother. The only reason why he wanted to cry was because he was always alone when he saw cherryblossom trees. But today, Suzy changed that. 

"So much depression today." Suzy laughed awkwardly. 

Myungsoo didn't reply. Silence started to fill in the spaces between them but they were fine with it. They didn't mind at all. 

After some time of being quiet, Myungsoo broke the silence. "I think we better get home." He looked at his watch. "We've been here for 2 hours already and the trip back home won't be short." 

Suzy was amazed that they've been here for 2 hours. It felt like 5 minutes. "2 hours? Are you sure?" 

"Yeah. It's just slightly pass 7."

Myungsoo got up and held his hand out to help Suzy. Suzy happily accepted his offer and smiled at him. They started to walk to the bus stop when Myungsoo saw, from the comer of his eyes, Suzy rubbing her hands together. 

"Are your hands cold?" He asked. 

Suzy nodded and frowned, "I hope this works." She continued to rub her hands together. 

Myungsoo knew he was going to regret this but he grabbed one of Suzy's hands (the hand closest to his) and put it inside his jacket pocket. He held on her hands tightly and made sure it was warm. 

Suzy was surprise by the sudden skinship and blushed. She still wasn't use to this kind of things but since he's going to be her brother and their living together, might as well get comfortable with it. 

"Now my other hand is cold." Suzy complained, lifting her other hand up. 

Myungsoo didn't think about the other hand. "I can put it inside my other pocket and we could walk sideways?" He suggested. 

"You. Are. Insane. Myung. Myung. Oppa." Suzy chuckled. "I'll keep it warm, its fine." 

"Suit yourself." 

They soon arrived at the bus stop and waited. 

"Do you think they'll be alright?" Suzy asked. 

Myungsoo was confused. "Who?" 

"Oppas at home" She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

"Why wouldn't they be?" 

Suzy bit her tongue, "Because it's cold." She covered up her mistake. 

"Only outside, stupid." Myungsoo shook his head at her cuteness.

The bus finally arrived before Suzy could say another stupid thing. Suzy sat by the window and looked outside. 

Today... was fun, Suzy smiled. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heh. Short. Meh. TT TT It's bad, I know. I'll do best next chapter. (I hope)

MyungZy chapter cos I know how much you guise love MyungZy!

Happy New Year! Just in case it's too late to greet you~ I hope next year will be full of happiness and goodness for you all! Thank so much for everything~

 

Love, asdfghjklomg!