Chapter 5

For A Change

Like the night before, they didn't hear any screams. They weren't woken up by a beast and they were perfectly fine. It was a Monday, a day nearly everybody hated. The sun was out and there was calm breezes floating around, making the day much sweeter. It was quite warm outside, a perfect day for a barbeque. The only problem standing in their way for a good barbeque party was school and that it was winter and the snow was present. 

Everyone was awake, getting ready for school. All the boys, with the exception of Sunggyu who was still at work, were in the kitchen eating breakfast. Suzy was still getting change. When she was done, she made her way downstairs to where the boys are. 

 

"Where's Sunggyu oppa?" Suzy asked, taking a piece of toast. 

"Still at work." Hoya replied as he sat on the kitchen bench. Everyone else was busy eating to reply to her. 

Suzy swallowed a mouthful of toast and took a sip of her orange juice before asking, "What time does he get back?" 

"Around 9" Sungyeol stood up and patted her head. "He won't be back to set you off for school like a mother would." Suzy rolled her eyes at his remark. Sungyeol gave her a wide smile got another cup of coffee. 

"Haha!" Suzy laughed sarcastically. "I'm off to school." Suzy picked up her bag and headed for the front door. 

"You didn't finish your breakfast!" Dongwoo shouted after her. 

"I did now!" Suzy shouted back before shoving the rest of the toast . "I'll see you in school! Bye!" She left with the sun welcoming her outside. 

The others heard the door slam and everything was quiet. They continue to eat their breakfast and made sure they look busy. Sungjong looked at his hyungs and coughed loudly. "So! Can someone tell me again why we let her to by herself to a school she's never been to?" He stood up and dumped his glass and plate in the sink. 

Everyone started to feel guilty. "Well why didn't you?" Sungyeol answered. 

Sungjong smirked, "I'm supposed to learn from hyungs." 

Sungyeol growled at him and looked away. Woohyun gave them both a glare. There has not been a day when they wouldn't fight in the morning. "Let's just go to school." He stood up and put his coat on, picked up his bag and waited for the others to get ready. 

They were all set and ready to go in just 3 minutes. They said their goodbyes to Dongwoo since he doesn’t need to go to school anymore and his work starts quite late. He made himself some hot chocolate and relaxed. 

 

 The others parted to go to their classes. Sungjong has drama. Sungyeol has science while Woohyun has maths. Hoya has PE. Myungsoo has photography and Suzy has art. The hour went fast for Sungjong, Myungsoo, Hoya and Suzy while Sungyeol and Woohyun's lesson dragged. Sungjong was on his way to his next class when he bumped into Suzy. Suzy was going the other way from him. 

"Suzy!" He screamed in excitement. 

Suzy seems startled but as she looked up to see who it was, her smile appeared. "Hello! What lesson did you just have?"

"Drama! I have economics now. What about you?" 

"I had art. I have a free lesson now." Suzy smiled. "I might just go tour and look around the school!" 

Sungjong looked at his watch to check the time, "Oh! I have to go or else I'll be late! I'll talk to you later okay?" He didn't even give Suzy a chance to reply as he darted to his next lesson. 

"Bye to you too." Suzy chuckled and started to walk again. 

She went outside and enjoyed the sunshine and the snow. She found a field, not far from the main building, full of trees and benches. The scenery looks beautiful with the sun at the background and the snow setting the scene. It looks so magical and so she decided to walk through the field. She could get ideas for her piece in art. 

She walked slowly through the field, admiring every view her eyes would take in. She spotted a silhouette a distance ahead of her and she squinted her eyes so she could see it better. She walked closer and as she did, she realised who it was. She displayed a small smile on her face. 

The person had his back on her, he didn't even realise her coming closer to him. He was focused on the scenery in front of him. He held his camera in front of him and looked through the viewfinder. He pressed the shutter button only to jump back a little when Suzy jumped in front of the camera. He moved the camera away from his face and looked at Suzy blankly. 

"Hello oppa!" Suzy greeted him brightly. 

A smile formed on his face, "Hello Suzy" They looked at each other for a split second before Suzy snatch the camera from him. Myungsoo's eyes opened widely and he tried to take the camera back but Suzy was too fast. 

"You take some really nice pictures!" Suzy said as she looked through the pictures that he took. "WOW! This one is so beautiful!" 

"Is that the picture of you?" Myungsoo scoffed. 

Suzy hit him in response, "Thanks for calling me beautiful" She said with a playful smile. 

Myungsoo got flustered and successfully took the camera away from him. He looked at the picture that she called beautiful. It was a picture of a cherry blossom tree. The wind was quite strong that day and he encountered a cherry blossom tree. The cherry blossoms were drifting away from its home, dancing gracefully like it would come back some day. 

"It is beautiful" Myungsoo whispered as he continued to look at the picture. He pressed the button and the picture of Suzy popped up. "I didn't know you could make a perfect picture even more perfect." He showed Suzy the picture and Suzy smiled. 

In the picture, Suzy's face is visible on the right side. Her body was cut off and her face took most of the picture. On the left of the picture were a tree and a bench. The snow was covering both the tree and the bench and a bird was flying away from the bench. The bird was still visible. There was a sunray giving the tree, the bird and the bench peaceful look. The sunlight didn't only help the tree, bird and bench but it also helped enhance Suzy's beauty. The sunrays beamed around Suzy's face, giving her a beautiful glow. Suzy is smiling in the picture. It was a true smile, not a smile that she can take off and wear again. 

Suzy smiled and took a peek at the picture, "Thank you but I think you're being too modest" Suzy said flattered. 

Myungsoo looked up from the picture and gave her a gentle smile, "Do you have a free lesson now?" 

Suzy nodded, "I'm guessing you do too." 

"Yeah" Myungsoo replied. "Let’s take a walk" He started to walk slowly and Suzy followed him. They walked in silence, side by side. Myungsoo would take a picture now and then and Suzy would just enjoy the view. When they reached the end of the field, they walked back to the main building in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence and it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. It was a nice silence; it was like they knew each other for a long time. 

"So what's your favourite colour?" Suzy asked trying to make conversation. 

Myungsoo looked at her, "Black. What's yours?"

"Pink" She replied simply. 

Myungsoo smiled, "Looks like you and Sungyeol has something in common." 

"He likes pink too?" 

"He adores it." Myungsoo chuckled. "Why are you asking random questions?" 

"I only asked you one question" Suzy laughed quietly. "I only asked because you mostly wear blacks and greys at home." Suzy looked at him up and down. "And today too." She giggled. 

It was quiet again until Myungsoo was dying to ask a question, "Did you sleep well last night?" 

Suzy nodded, "Yeah. Did you?" 

"Hmmm...” 

Suzy stopped walking and looked at him, "I want to get to know you more!" She said excitedly. 

Myungsoo stopped too and look at her, quite surprise. He looked at her eyes and smiled angelically, "Let's go to cafe and do it then" 

Suzy grinned, "Let's go!" 

They continued to walk in silence as they enjoyed each other's presence. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone~!! Thank you for subscrining, reading and commenting on For A Change. It really means a lot :) Here's an update and stay tune for another one soon. Comments are still appreciated! Are you guys excited? Christmas is close! Merry Christmas~!! (/^_^)/~❤ *throws namhearts* kekekeke Have a good day/night! I hope your Christmas is full of laughters and happiness! 

Love, asdfghjklomg!