2| First Day of School

Always on my Mind

“Kris...” Luhan elbowed him.

 

“Oh—uh hi?” he blushed. I giggled a little. All 11 of the other members snickered at him. He rolled his eyes and avoided eye contact of them. “ANYWAY, let's do what we're SUPPOSED to do. I'm pretty sure Mr. Kim doesn't want us to spend this time with foolishness.” He crossed his arms and looked away. I couldn't help but laugh a little.

 

They started to show me around the school. They showed me classrooms from the 1st floor to the 5th. They made sure I knew where every classroom, (Especially the ones I have classes in this quarter) is. Then they walked me out to the dorms. They walked me to the forth floor. We were walking, then they stopped in front of room 306. I stopped with them, and pointed at the door.

 

“Is this mine?”

 

“Yep.” Suho answered. I nodded and made an 'o' shape out of my mouth.

 

“Do you guys have the key?”

 

“Yep.” Suho plainly repeated.

 

I was a bit annoyed by his 'Yep's instead of 'Yes's. “Can you say anything besides yep?!!?!” I spat, annoyed at him.

 

“Yep.”

 

I sighed, trying to keep my anger in, because I just met them. “Can I just have the key?!”

 

“Ye--” Suho started to reply, then Kai interrupted, glaring at Suho.

 

“No! You may not until we tell you some stuff!” he yelled. Then he smacked Suho on the back of his head, causing Suho to rub it and whine.

 

“...so, what do I have to know?”

 

Kai sighed, returning his attention to me. “Okay, first of all, you are the only one living in this hall.”

 

I gaped at him. “WHAT?!?! What if someone tries to murder me?! No one will come to the rescue!!”

 

“...exactly what brings me to the next thing you need to know.” Kai continued. “Your dad said you got 306 because this dorm is weird, so the dorm right under you (254) can hear if you scream, or talk loudly, so be sure to scream if someone's attempting to murder you.” he smiled.

 

I gaped wider. “So random people can hear my every move?!”

 

“Correction! Those people can hear if you scream, or talk loudly. And, they aren't random people, they're us!"

 

I rolled my eyes. Then I saw the key in Suho's hand and snatched it away. Kai gaped at me. I unlocked my door, and stepped inside. My dad remodeled my room already, so this is how it is: 2 black cushy leather sofas, a black leather recliner chair, a coffee table in between the flat screen TV (I said he didn't have to get a flat screen, but he insisted.) and the sofa right in front of it, a marble eating table, and some inning tables for lamps and stuff. My counter is marble too. Now, the carpet is green and fuzzy. The walls are light blue with clouds that have smiley faces painted on.

 

Now, my room has the same fuzzy carpet, but it is tanish yellow. The walls are the same light blue, but they don't have clouds. In here on the walls, there is about two inches up of tan. Then there are trees that go all the way up to the very top, then there are giraffes beside the trees. All twelve boys flooded into my room along with me. I found this a little odd, because I just met them, and they're already in my dorm testing how cushy my sofas, chair, and bed is.

 

“Luhan! You have to come and feel how boingy her bed is!!” Lay shouted from my bedroom. Luhan sprinted in there.

 

“Geez Hyoyeon!” Baekhyun yelled from the sofa in front of the TV. Him and Chanyeol were laying on it. “I wish my dad owned the school!”

 

I was a little confused. They were going through my refrigerator and pantry, feeling my furniture, and sitting on my bed like we're all best friends.

 

Krrrringgg! Krrrringgg!

 

The bell rang through the dorms and school. All of the boys jumped up and started walking towards the door. They all flooded out. I was behind them. Suddenly, D.O. spun around and said,

 

“Consider us your 12 new bestfriends.” All of the other boys nodded. I cocked my head.

 

“We just met.”

 

“So?”

 

I just shook my head and walked off.

----

*tap tap tap tap tap tap*

 

Currently, I'm tapping my pencil impatiently on my desk, receiving annoying glances from boys around me. It's second period. I just wanna get it over with, because next period is art: floor 5, room 512.

 

Krrrringgg! Krrrringgg!

 

Finally, the bell rang. I grabbed my bag and started to run to the fifth floor. I wanted to be one of the first people in there so I could find a decent seat. I wrapped my hand around the handel and swung it open. I wasn't the first one in there. Kris, was in the front row, reading. I started to walk to the front row. I plopped down on the desk on his right. He raised his head from his book and looked at me. I flashed him a smile, then got out my book.

 

I'm reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand, page 987 out of 1,168 pages. I opened to my page and started to read.

 

*Swish* *Swish*

 

I looked up, and saw Kris looking up too. We turned the page at the same time. Then something about his book caught my attention. He's reading the same book, and is on the same page as me. I just ignored this and kept reading.

 

*Swish* *Swish*

 

I ignored it again.

 

*Swish* *Swish*

 

I looked up. Holy crap. I swear, we're reading in sync. We keep turning the pages of our books at the same time. I just looked back down at my book.

 

*Swish* *Swish*

 

Yep. We're reading in sync.

 

Suddenly, the classroom door swung open. Kris and I both swung our heads around at the same time to see who was coming in. It's Luhan.

 

“Geez you two sync buddies!!” Luhan yelled shutting the door behind him. “I was watching you two, and your turning your pages at the same time, and you both looked at me at the same time!” Kris and I blushed a little. Then Luhan came and set himself in the desk beside me. He just rested his head on one hand and stared at us. Then he waved a hand. “Keep reading!! I want to see you guys trun the pages.”

 

I rolled my eyes and returned to reading. Kris did too.

 

*Swish* *Swish*

 

“Ooohhh,” Went Luhan.

 

And on it went. Kris and I turning the page at the same time, and Luhan making some annoying noise of amusement. I was getting a little annoyed by Luhan. Kris and I turned the page. Luhan made yet another sound of amusement. I was about to give him a piece of my mind, when the bell rang. Instead of yelling at Luhan anyway, I decided against it, because I don't want to make a bad impression on my favorite subject's teacher. The teacher walked in.

 

“Get out your notebooks!” He cheerfully said. I got mine out.

 

Pretty much, that period was me introducing myself, and then everyone drawing.

 

As I took a with my pencil, the bell rang for lunch. I put it down and put it and my notebook in my book bag. Then I started towards the canteen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heellloo readers!

Thank you so much for commenting and subcribing!!

It makes me happy :o

I really hope you like this chappie.

Oh, and hyohunnie29:

Thanks for the suggestion! I hope it's better now.

I'll start writing chapter 3... >.<

Hehehehee

Comment & Subscribe!!