8| Hand over the Bleach!

Always on my Mind

BANG! CRASH! “mmmrrrppphhh”

I swung awake. I was on the very side of my bed. I turned over and scooted out the other side of my bed, the sunlight filling my room. My feet hit my fuzzy carpet. I took a step, and tripped. I groaned from the pain of tripping. I started to sit up to see what I tripped over. That's when a hand went over my eyes. The person picked me up.

I was screaming and kicking.

Hyoyeon! Be quiet!” The person said. The person set me on my bed. The hand was removed from my eyes.

Kris you stupid jerk!” I screamed when I realized who the person was. “I thought I was being kidnapped!!”


 

But, his hand was only removed from my eyes for about a second, until something that felt like a bandana was tied around my eyes. I started kicking and screaming again, trying to get it off. He had tied it tightly and it was almost impossible to undo. I finally got my hands on the knot and was about to untie it when I heard rustling and then a zipper being pulled up.

I gasped and my eyes widened under the colored cloth and I untied the knot like a madwoman. When the bandana fell from my eyes, I saw Kris pulling down a shirt and looking slightly disheveled.

“UGH! You disgusting man! Now I have to get my carpet cleaned and my eyes bleached!” I screamed.

“Why? I had all my clothes on! You didn't see anything!”

“I saw a sliver of your stomach! And you were last night!” I yelled and then collapsed on my bed again, covering my eyes. “My poor carpet,” I whined. Then I pretended to cry.

“I wasn't !!” he screamed.

I was about to make a snotty comeback when a saw something black out of the corner of my eye. I whipped my head over and saw a phone coming out of the hole on my floor. I smirked.

“Oh Kris,” I said in a seductive tone. I guessed that he didn't see the phone because his eyes got huge.

Hyo--” he started, but I stopped him by walking over to him and softly placing my pointer finger over his lips. His eyes got bigger, if that was even possible.

“Shh,” I said, still seductively, and then I positioned myself in front of him so I was blocking the camera. “They have a camera poking through the hole – don't look you moron – so just play along, okay?” I whispered in a firm but quiet tone. He nodded in understanding and swiftly s his arm around my waist. I glared at him, and he raised his eyebrows.

We heard whispering from below, saying something like “They're getting it on.” and then we heard rustling, quiet shouting,and then lots of “SHH!”s. We both silent laughed and then I stood on my tiptoes so my mouth was level with his ear.

“Bet you five dollars that was Chen,” I whispered. He nodded with a seductive smirk and then he put his other arm around my waist and we were going to go in for a fake kiss when all hell broke loose downstairs.

“KRIS YOU BETTER NOT TOUCH HER!” Chen screamed. We broke apart and laughed, not able to contain it any more.

“You owe me five dollars!” I shouted to Kris in between spurts of giggles.

 

“Everyone, I am going to assign a class project tomorrow! Come prepared with art supplies!” the teacher said in an overly cheery tone and anyone could tell she was faking it. The bell rang then, signaling that class was now over. I sighed in relief and popped out of my seat. I grabbed my bag and stuffed my stuff in, exiting the classroom as I did so. I was in a rush because I really, really had to pee. I walked as quickly as I could without peeing myself and scurried in the direction of the bathrooms.

Since it was an all-boys school, there were no girl's bathrooms. So I was forced into using the staff bathrooms. I walked to the nearest one, but it had the red switch that said “occupied” flipped. I sighed and gave a longing glance at it before deciding that it would be quicker to go to the next one instead of waiting for the untimely staff member to get out.

Five bathrooms later, I was on the verge of peeing my pants if anything so much as moved when I didn't expect it to. I was walking with my legs crossed slightly, and I was sure I looked really silly. Other than that fact, I was going to be late for my next class no matter what.

I pulled a random nerdy-looking guy out of the dispersing crowd and begged him to tell me where an abandoned bathroom was. He told me, and I would have jumped for joy if I could do it without staining the white tile floor yellow. I walked down two hallways and staggered up a flight of stairs and then arrived at the bathroom, which was roughly 500 yards from the P.E. Class I should be attending.

I walked past the urinals, and shuddered after looking at each one, and then went into the first of the two stalls.

I think I should make a record book for the fastest time for taking off nylons. I was soon on the toilet and peeing away, happily contented and sighing happy sighs.

I finished peeing and adjusted my uniform again. I grabbed my backpack off of the hook on the inside of the bathroom door and was about to leave the stall when I heard footsteps. My eyes got huge as I contemplated what to do.

Any logical person would leave and just tell the oncoming person what they were doing. But I'm not logical, and had a little freak-show-brain-fart-greatest-freakout-ever moment and I stood on the toilet seat and held my breath as the boy walked in.

And he

PEED.

I squeezed my eyes shut as he peed and prayed that he'd leave soon. Then he started to hum. It sounded like MAMA by EXO.

Then I recognized the deep voice, and almost fell off the toilet. Then he came to the rap and started rapping—WHILE he was peeing—and he sound so ridiculous that I couldn't contain my laughter anymore.

He stopped immediately. He didn't make any noises, but he kept peeing. This was all too much for me.

Damn, Kris, how much water did you drink?!” I hopped off of the toilet, but didn't leave the stall.

Hyoyeon?” he asked, sound very shocked.

Yeah, it's me. Why are you skipping class, may I ask?”

He didn't reply, but all I heard was running footsteps out of the bathroom. I opened the stall door.

Kris?” I asked.

I looked into a nearby urinal and saw Kris's pee in it. I cringed as I saw pee drips on the floor towards the door. I hopped over the drips and ran after him. I saw him down the hall, still running.

I took out hand sanitizer And squeezed a huge glob on my hands, and rubbed some on my hands, then put some on the bottom of my shoes as I ran.

I took off my shoes, so I could catch up with him faster. I got to a stair case and saw Kris at the bottom tucking something into his pants—I guessed his man-part—as he glanced back at me. He didn't have it all of the way in his pants when he looked back at me, so I screamed and covered my eyes, which of course was dumb, since I was right in front of the stair case, and I totally totally toppled head first down the stairs.

HYOYEON!!” I heard Kris scream.

I flipped and turned as I tumbled down the stairs. My hands left my eyes when I was about halfway down the stairs, but seeing how I was falling – face first and sliding – I quickly covered my eyes up again.

When I finally came to a stop at the bottom, I felt warm liquid running down my face and everything hurt so badly I started to cry. I heard running footsteps coming towards me, and a deep voice mumbling “Oh my god, oh my god” over and over again. My backpack was taken off of my back and then I was scooped up. Kris held me bridal style and looked at my state for a moment. My nose was bleeding and there were a few cuts on my eyebrows. I had a few bruises on my arms and I felt ugly and dirty – and I was going to have to bleach my eyeballs, again.

Kris “shh”-ed me as he picked up my backpack and carefully carried me towards the nurse's office.