6| On The Bus

Always on my Mind

“KRIS?! HYOYEON?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!”

2 minutes before

          “Get your hands off!” yelled Kris. Hyoyeon kept laughing. She pushed him down again and kept pushing. Her foot slipped from under her, and she fell on top of him. They started rolling around, trying to make each other the one on the floor. They kept rolling. Kris got on top of Hyoyeon and pinned her.

 

          “Ahh, ha!” He said. Their faces were 5 inches apart. Hyoyeon lifted her head so their noses were touching. She was about to lift her finger to make a point.

 

          That's when Chen came.

 

          Now this must've looked amazing. Kris lying on top of Hyoyeon,with their noses touching. They were in a dim lit room, all by themselves. Now, one might think they're doing dirty stuff. (like Chen was thinking.) Then he noticed that they were wet. Now this could be two things: either they dumped the buckets on each other, or something else. Now if Chen saw this from a different angle, he would see them glaring at each other. But from where he was standing, they looked... contented. That's why Chen yelled.

 

          “KRIS?! HYOYEON?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!”

 

          They stayed in that position for a few more seconds, and then Kris slowly rolled off of Hyoyeon. They both sat up.

 

          “It's n-not what you think!” Hyoyeon yelled.

 

          “Is it?!” Chen yelled back.

 

          “Why would you care, even if we were doing it?” Kris yelled. They didn't look over at Hyoyeon. Good thing for her, because she was blushing violently.

 

          “Newsflash!” Chen yelled. “She's my best friend!”

 

          Kris rolled his eyes. He got up and grabbed his scrubber. “It's clean enough.” He mumbled. As her was passing Chen in the door, he whispered,

 

          “You couldn've of waited 15 more minutes?! All I ask was 15 more minutes?”

 

          “Then what would you have done to her?!” Chen whispered back.

 

           “Ki--”

 

          “Are you guys okay?” asked Hyoyeon, holding her bucket, standing infront of them.

 

          “Uh,” Kris rubbed the back of his neck. “Yeah.”

 

           Chen was glaring at Kris. He knew very well what Kris would've done. Kissed her. That's what he would've done. Kris noticed Chen glaring at him.

 

           “You know what?” Kris retorted. “Instead of glaring at me, why don't you tell me why you're even here.” Chen glared for a little longer, then turned to Hyoyeon.

 

           “Lay has a huge crush on Taeyeon. I'm asking you to introduce them.” Then he his heel and started to walk away. Kris jogged up to him and put his hand on his shoulder.

 

          “You interrupted for that?!?!” he whisper yelled.

 

          “Yeah, well I actually care about my friends and I do kind things for them, unlike some people, who yell at their 'friends' for--”

 

          “Guys?” they turned their heads and looked at her. They both still had a glare on their faces. Hyoyeon took a step back. “I was just going to ask when they wanted to meet...” she said in a quiet voice as she glances back and forth between their faces. “But I guess I'll just go and ask Lay,” she said and scooted around them. Then she took off running down the hallway so she doesn't interrupt another argument.

----

Hyoyeon POV

          “TAEYEON!!!! I need to talk to YOOOOOOOOU.”

 

          “Okay, so say it.” Taeyeon said through the phone. I quickly told her about what happened in the gym.

 

         “Wow.” she said. “Anything else?”

 

          “Oh, meet me at the KangDae diner, Saturday at 10.”

 

          “Okay, why?”

 

          “Seeeecret. Actually, I may not even be there! Oh—dress nice, it gonna be a date for you. With a guy.

 

          “WHAT?! Wait Hyoye--”

 

           I hung up on her, smiling.

----

           “Mr. Yang? Why is there a bus outside?” A boy asked my gym teacher, when we were all inside the gym for Physical Education. (P.E.)

 

           “I'm about to tell you. So, the schools are required to have a dance class. Well, that's a problem, since this is an all boys school, with one girl.” Mr. Yang started to say. Some boys in the gym winked at me. “That's also a problem for the all girls school a few miles away. That's why all of the staff of to schools decided that for dance periods for gym, either this school will have it at the girls' school, or the girls' school will have it here.” The boys cheered. “So, we'll have longer periods for gym. Instead of 45 minutes, it will be an hour. Now, there's one rule.”

 

           “What?” Everyone called.

 

           “NO. FLIRTING.”

 

            All of the boys went silent. I laughed, which made them look at me.

 

           “...okay, everyone, in the bus!” Mr. Yang finished. We all went outside, an into the bus. I was near the back of the line, so I was having trouble finding and empty seat. Finally, I found one kind of in the middle of the bus. I sat down beside the window. I propped my elbow on the window.

 

          Suddenly someone plopped down beside me. I turned my head.

 

          “Kris, I want to sit alo--”

 

          “You looked lonely.”

 

          “But I wasn--”

 

          He put his finger on my chin and smiled at me. I slapped it away, and tried to make myself look small against the window. He scooted closer to me.

 

          “What happened to 'No Flirting'?” I snapped, sitting up.

 

          “That isn't flirting,” he smirked, “this is.”

 

          He pulled me closer to him. I was about to smack him, hard, when I got and idea.

 

          “No, this is.”

 

           I wrapped my arms around him and placed my head on his chest. Then I let go again.

 

          “No, this is.” He put his hand on my thigh. I sqeaked.

 

          “No!!” I yelled. I tried to get out of the seat. He tried to stop me, but utterly failed. I got out and sat down beside Baekhyun. He looked as if he didn't want to be beside me.

 

          “What's wrong?” I asked him.

 

          “It looked like you were having enough fun beside Kris.” He spat. I rolled my eyes.

 

          “I don't want to sit beside him.”

 

          “I don't want to sit beside you.

 

          Suddenly, there were crying noises from the seat where Chanyeol was in. Now, Baekhyun seemed so much more interested on sitting beside me.

 

          “Acually, I like you here!” He said. I huffed and went to Chanyeol.

 

          “What's wrong?” I asked. He peeked up at me, then Baekhyun, (he looked fine...) smirked, and went back down to sniffling. Then, there was sniffling from where Baekhyun was. I rolled my eyes.

 

          FINALLY, the bus stopped. I stood strait up and ran down the aisle.

 


Sorry for the short chapter:(

I just decided to end it because it's been so long.

Please comment and subscribe!