7| Movie Night with Kim Hyoyeon

Always on my Mind

I jumped off of the bus and skipped into the school, not waiting for the teacher. I threw open the doors of the school, just as the bell rang. I scanned the hall looking for my friends. When I saw them, I jumped up in delight, and sprinted towards them. When they saw me, they all squealed with me, as we hugged and jumped up and down. When we let go, Tiffany asked,

“Are you here for the dance class?”

“Yes!” I exclaimed.

We walked to the gym together. When we arrived, everyone was already there. We found a spot in the gym to stand, and waited for the teachers to speak. One of the teachers cleared and said,

“Girls get in a line.”

All of the girls obeyed. I stood in between Seohyun and Jessica. Then the woman spoke again.

“Boys, choose a partner.”

Kris walked up to me and held out his left hand.

                “Care to dance?”

I blushed.

“Y-Yeah, sure.” I said.

I took his hand, and he lead me out to the gym floor. We started to dance, ignoring the teacher's yells at the pairing who weren't dancing right. Surprisingly, Kris was an amazing partner dancer. I tried to aviod looking into his amazing eyes. I looked down at my shoes, blushing.

“Why won't you look at me?” he asked. I looked up at him, and he was making a cute face. I snapped my head away again, because I swear, my cheeks were on fire. I glanced at him, and he was smiling down at me.

“You're blushing.” he said, smirking. I wanted to make a retort and say something like, 'No duh, you ding dong.' but that would ruin the moment. I just decided to act like he didn't say anything.

Kris POV

I don't know if I should be totally fanboying right now, or making fun of her. I mean, she's avoiding looking at me, and blushing.

Hyoyeon POV

Ahh he's so yyyy.

AAAKKKKK NO!!! YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT, KIM HYOYEON.

But he is...

TAKE THAT BACK!!!

Fine. It 's taken back.

Good.

But--

NO!!

This was my argument with myself. It kept looping over, and over.

But those eyes...

I decided to shut this out. I got the courage to look in his eyes. I blushed harder. I tried to stop it, but failed. I opened my mouth to say something, but the teacher interrupted me.

“Find a new partner!”

 

----

I grabbed his hand and lead him up to my dorm. School had just finished. I opened my door, went inside, then closed and locked it again. I shoved him down onto the sofa. I plopped down beside him.

I turned to him with a big smile plastered on my face.

“Care to watch a romantic comedy, Kris?

“Uhh--- umm--- well---”

“I'll take that as a yes.”

I got up and bent over in front of the TV, where I kept all of my movies. I picked up my favorite romantic comedy movie. I put it in, and then went and sat down beside Kris again.

He looked at me wide-eyed.

“H-hyoyeon, what are you doing?”

“Watching a movie with you. AHH! How rude of me. You must want to change out of those clothes! I'll be right back.” And then I got up, and ran out of the dorm.

Kris POV

This is SUPER weird. She dragged me up here, holding MY HAND, put in a ROMANTIC comedy, and is now getting clothes for me to change into. I thought, awkwardly sitting on her sofa. A few more seconds passed, and Hyoyeon came running back into the front door, and closed and locked it behind her. She set some folded clothes on my lap, and looked at me expectantly.

She had got me one of my white kind of see-through T shirts that I use as an undershirt, and a pair of basketball shorts that I wear to the gym in.

“Hyo--”

“Well aren't you gonna change? I'll wash your uniform.”

“...Okay?” I said. I got up awkwardly and walked to her bathroom. I got inside and locked the door behind me. I set the clothes on the floor and stared at them.

Why the hell did she get me THESE clothes? I told her that I use this shirt as an undershirt, and she knows that I wear these shorts to the gym.

I shrugged, and then took off my shirt. I put on the other shirt and looked at myself in the mirror.

God, this will be awkward. This shirt is totally see through. She is acting so odd. I thought she was gonna bring me up here to yell at me or something, like she usually does.

I removed my pants, and put on the shorts.

“The movie is at the menu!” Hyoyeon called.

“O-okay!” I yelled back.

I grabbed my uniform from the floor, and opened the bathroom door. I held the lump of clothes up to my chest to cover myself. Hyoyeon popped up from the sofa, making me jump.

“Oh, I'll take that.” She said, taking my uniform from my arms, and taking them to the bathroom. “I'm doing laundry tonight, so you'll have this back before tomorrow.” She said, emerging from the bathroom. “Go ahead and sit down.” She said. I sat on the sofa.

“Hyoyeon?” I said as she sat beside me.

“Mmm hmm?” she said.

“May I ask... what's gotten into you?”

She looked at me. “So watching a movie with you is a bad thing?”

“No! I didn't mean that, it's just, you got me clothes and... put in a romantic comedy...”

She ignored me. She then pressed play.

We were about 20 minutes into it, when Hyoyeon asked if I'd like popcorn, so of course I said yes. She got up and made popcorn, while I kept watching. A little later, she came over holding a big bowl, four paper towels, and two glasses of water. She set the bowl in between us, and gave me two paper towels and a glass of water. We ate all of the popcorn, and drank our water in a matter of 10 minutes.

Hyoyeon paused the movie.

“I'm gonna go change.” She said. She got up and started to walk towards her room. Yes, I admit, I did stare at her as she walked away. I couldn't help myself.

“That ...” I muttered under my breath as she closed the bedroom door behind her.

Hyoyeon's POV

I closed my bedroom door behind me. I opened my first drawer and pulled out a sports bra. Then I opened my second one, and pulled out a gray tank top. Then I opened my last drawer, and got out my little plaid boxer shorts. I set everything on my bed. Then I removed my shirt and bra, and changed into the sports bra and gray tank top, and then removed my pants, and put on the boxer shorts. I grabbed my uniform, and walked out of my room, and put it in the laundry basket in my bathroom. I walked back out to the sofa and sat down. I pressed play on the movie.

I glanced over at Kris, and guess what he was staring at? My little bit of cleavage sticking out of my tank top. Totally disgusted, I pulled up my tank top, and slapped him.

“YOU !!” I yelled at him. He put up his hands in defense.

“Hey! It's not my fault!”

“Really! Because you can't control where your eyes are looking!”

“I-- uh-- well--”

I just glared at him, and looked back at the TV screen.

----

Kris POV

After a while of keeping my eyes locked to the TV screen, I felt Hyoyeon's head land on my shoulder. I looked down at her. She was sleeping. I smiled, and brushed some of her hair out of her face. I paused the movie and turned the TV off. I stood up, and picked her up bridal style. I looked down at her for a moment, and then started walking towards her room. I placed her on her bed, and tucked her in. I hesitated first, but then I placed a small kiss on her forehead. Then I walked from the room.

----

Hyoyeon POV

BANG! CRASH! “mmmrrrppphhh”

I swung awake. I was on the very side of my bed. I turned over and scooted out the other side of my bed, the sunlight filling my room. My feet my fuzzy carpet. I took a step, and tripped. I groaned from the pain of tripping. I started to sit up to see what I tripped over. That's when a hand went over my eyes. The person picked me up.

I was screaming and kicking.

“Hyoyeon! Be quiet!” The person said. The person set me on my bed. The hand was removed from my eyes.

“Kris you stupid jerk!” I screamed when I realized who the person was. “I thought I was being kidnapped!!”

 


I know I told you guys I'd update this weekend,

but I felt like writing this stoyr, so I wrote the chapter!

You're welcome...

:D

I hope you all enjoy this one,

I'm sorry that I take a while to update.

...but, it's spring break for my school, so I'll be working on my stories!! :D

I love all of your guy's support.

It made me happy seeing the comments on the blog post I posted a few days ago. (:

Thanks, guys!

Please comment and subscribe!

~choiminho7264