1| Hello

Always on my Mind

 

“Hyoyeon, are you dressed?”

“No.”

“Well, when you're done, come down here. I need to talk to you about today,” my dad said through the door.

“Fine.”

I was sitting on my bed staring at my uniform. My uniform of the school my dad owns. An all boys school. I sighed. I'm a senior now. This is my 3rd school I've gone to in highschool.

Freshman year: public school.

Sophomore and Junior year: private boys and girls school.

Senior year: (this year) my dad's all boys school.

The rest of my Girls Generation friends go to the all girls school and few towns over. My dad thought that there wasn't a point of spending a lot of money on a school nearby, when he has a good school for me that he doesn't have to pay for. I kind of agree, but then again, it's and all boys school, and now it's an all boys school with one girl.

I huffed, then returned my attention to my uniform. It's a black pleated skirt with a white blouse. Then there is black vest with red outline. Then a tie, that's red with black outline. The vest has the school logo on the right side of the chest, and the logo on the tie near the bottom.

I slowly sat up and took the uniform off of the hanger. I sighed before removing the tank top I wore to bed and put on the blouse. I buttoned it up and reached for the vest. I slipped that on over the blouse and buttoned that up too. I got up and looked at myself. I looked a little silly, because I had the top part of my uniform on, but I still had my pajamas on the bottom part. I slowly reached for the skirt. I took off my pajama pants and grabbed some black tights from my drawer and put them on. Then slipped the skirt on over my legs.

I successfully put on the skirt. Then I looked at myself, and let out another big sigh. I don't like skirts much. I would've been wearing dress pants, (which I really wanted to have) but my dad said no. Then I neatly tucked in my blouse and brushed my hair. I set my brush back down and exited my room.

“Daddy, I changed.” I said when I saw my dad.

“Okay! Good. I'll give you your stuff.” He said. I nodded and walked all of the way down the stairs to face him. He handed me a book bag. “You can put your school books and stuff in here.” He said. I bowed, implying the words 'thank you.' Then he gave me a piece of paper. “You're schedule.” I nodded, and took it. I put it in a pocket in my bag. “Okay, so I'll give you your books. Hold out your arms,” I did. “Ready?” he reassured.

“Ne.” I replied.

“Okay,” he started to pile books into my arms. “Pre-calculus, History, Biology, Science, Art, Humanities, aaand computer class.” He finished, putting the last book on top. I was about to drop everything, it was really heavy...

My dad must've seen my struggle, because he took the computer class, Humanities, and Science book off the stack, and placed them into my bag.

“Thank you daddy,” I said, putting the rest into my bag.

“You are welcome—Okay, so some boys will be showing you around. They've gone to the school since Freshman year. They'll also show you to your dorm.”

“...okay, um, why couldn't you show me around?” I confusedly asked.

He smiled. “Oh, I'm busy...” My mom smiled at him and gave a little nod. I felt even more confused.

“Uh, I'll go...” I said, backing towards the door.

“Not without your coat and phone, you won't!” My mom lectured, tossing me my coat.

I caught it and walked towards the sofa where I left my phone. I picked it up and put it in my pocket.

“I'll call you when I arrive.” I reassured before leaving. Then I closed the door. I sighed. I stretched my right arm into the right sleeve of my coat, and did the same with my left. I now started to the side walk.

I walked to the bus stop. I waited for a few minutes for but 62: The only one in town that stops near my new school. (I don't have a car, so either my parents drive me, or I take the bus. I usually take the bus though, because my parents are so busy.)

Finally, bus 62 pulled up to the curb. The door swung open, and I stepped inside.

“$1.00 please.” The woman dully said to me. I reached my hand into my book bag, and pulled out my wallet. I searched for a one dollar bill. I found one and make an 'ahh ha!' face. The lady smiled, as I put the dollar into the machine. I my heel and walked down the aisle. I sat down beside a woman named Surii. She is 58, and I usually talk to her on the bus. She has gray-ish hair, and is in between tall and short.

“Hi Hyoyeon! Are you excited for your first day of your dad's school?” She greeted.

“Kind of, my parents were acting weird this morning. When my daddy told me some boys will be showing me around, they gave each other weird smiles, and omma nodded gave a slight nod at dad.”

“Weird...” Surii nodded. She looked out the window, thinking. Then she bounced up. “Isn't that your school?”

“Oh yes!” I panickly replied picking up my bag. Surii rang the bell, and the driver stopped. I got up and walked to the door. I started walking down the steps, before waving to Surii one last time. I took the last step off, and my foot met the wet grass.

My eyes scanned the school. It was like a huge mansion turned into a school. There where two buildings, the main one, (the biggest one,) and the dorms. (the smaller one)

I started to walk towards the main building. I took out my iPod touch and my favorite song, History, by EXOk. I was watching the video, because I like their dancing. I got to the part where they show pictures of EXOm, when someone crashed into me. As I fell, the song paused. I hit the ground, hard.

“Oh, my god, I'm so sorry.” A boy said in Korean, to my shock, (most boys here are Chinese.)

“Oh it's oka-- wait...” I started. I looked down at my iPod, then at the boy, then at the iPod, then at the boy. He looked at the iPod, and said,

“Ne, I'm Chen.” I nodded, and was about to say something, when his phone rang. “Oh, hi Mr. Kim!” he exclaimed. I froze. That's my dad.

“...Oh sure, did you tell the guys?” Chen continued. “Okay, what's she look like?” He looked at me, then my uniform, then said, “I think I just found her.” Then he hung up.

“Me and my group are suppose to show you around.”

“Oh-okay,” I said. *So, he is the famous Chen. I can't believe EXO goes here. Sooyoung and Yoona will SPAZZ..* (Sooyoung and Yoona are my closest friends from Girls Genration, (SNSD), and they have huge crushes on the EXO guys)

“Kim Jong Dae.” Chen introduced, extending a hand.

“Kim Hyoyeon.” I replied shaking his hand. He has beautiful bone structure, it took all of me to not touch his face.

“...so, show me to your group?” I said to him, trying to get this first day going.

“Sure, let's go.” he said, and started to walk away. I followed him. I jogged up beside him. *Don't do it, don't do it! Well, if you do it, then you can tell the girls about it, they'll adore me... I'm doing it.*

I took my chance. I reached my hand up and felt from the top of his left cheek, to the bottom of his jaw. He looked startled, then gave me a funny look, like I'm crazy.

“Uh, sorry, just,” I was blushing with embarrassment. “you have... amazing bone structure...and I was tempted... sorry...”

“Oh, it's okay.” He still looks weirded out. I just flashed him an embarrassed smile and kept walking. We kept glancing at each other. He grabbed my wrist. I looked at it a little shocked. He smiled and led me through the front doors of the school.

All of the boys were giving me are you at the right school looks. I tried to ignore them. Chen turned into another hallway, and so did I. The same thing happened in this hall.

“I'll be right back.” I said to Chen.

“Okay.”

I walked away from him. I really didn't know where I was going, I just wanted to walk a little before being shown around. I took my iPod back out of my bag. I played replayed History. I danced to it until it ended. I decided to try to find EXO now. I walked through the hallways, looking for them. Then suddenly someone said something to me.

"You're Kim Hyoyeon, right?"

I looked up. 12 pretty boys were standing in front of me, one of them was Chen.

"Uh, yeah." I sputtered. I ran my eyes across all of them. My eyes stopped on one. He has bright orange hair, and he is very tall. I noticed him looking at me, and I immediately took my eyes away. I looked at the boy who was talking.

"So, your dad wanted us to give you a tour of the school." He brightly said. "First, we'll introduce ourselves... I'm Baekhyun, this is Chanyeol,"

"Anneyoung"

"...This is Kai,"

"Hey."

"He's Suho,"

"Hello!"

"...and Sehun,"

"Hi Hyoyeon!"

"and D.O."

"Hi."

"Those are my fellow members of EXOk." Baekhyun said. I bowed to them. "Okay, now EXOm, so, he is Tao,"

"Hello Miss!"

"Chen,"

"Annyeong again!"

"Lay,"

"Hi."

"Xiumin,"

"Hello there!"

"Luhan,"

"Hi!!"

"...and Kris." My eyes locked on him. He was the orange haired boy. He was staring at me. He didn't say 'hi' or anything, just stared , with his bright eyes.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for commenting and subcribing!!

I'm going to write my next chappie now.

I love writing this story!!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Please  comment and subcribe!