Strange Happenings

Past, Present, Future

 

“Jessi! Jessica!! Jessica Jung!!!”

“Eeeeew, please get those cucumbers away from me, Yuri!!! I’m really going to puke if you don’t!” Jessica tossed and turned, her face distorted with a look of disgust.

“Sica, wake up! You’re going to miss the schedule if you continue sleeping like this!”

All of a sudden, a bright stream of light hit the room, and the heat became unbearable. Tiffany drew the blinds all the way, then stood beside the member’s bed and held up the deadly bucket of water.

“AGHHHHH How could you dump a whole can of CUCUMBER JUICE on me!!! KWON YURI I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!” Jessica suddenly jolted awake, and started gagging.

She realized that it was all merely a nightmare, and glared at Tiffany. Picking up a pillow, she threw it as hard as she could at the poor girl, whom fortunately was prepared for this. Tiffany stopped it inches before her face and threw it on the floor in disdain.

“Jessica, really? You’ve done this same old thing for 5 whole years, and you still think it would work on me? You really don’t understand me do you?” She smirked as the soaked Jessica sat up right on her bed and groaned.

“Come on, the members have already gone downstairs! Hurry!” Upon saying this, Tiffany grabbed her pink bag and phone from the living room and left.

“That Tiffany Hwang is going to get it from me when we meet later, leaving me alone like this!” Jessica took a look in the mirror and immediately decided that slight make-up and a change of clothes would do, seeing that her hair was already wet enough to look like she had a shower.

 

In the car

“Tiff, I brought a sandwich for you!”

“Oh jinja? Kamsahamnida!” Tiffany gave an eyesmile to the owner of the voice, none other than the ice princess. A second later, she realized something strange.

“Jessi? Won’t you have hit me or got some sort of revenge for me splashing water on you? Or at the very least pull a trick on me? What’s with all this acting nice?” Tiffany looked at the sandwich in her hands, her minds full of doubt and suspicion. Did she spike this sandwich with vinegar or salt again? <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rw8hrkoPHU>

Jessica just looked at her as though she was crazy and continued eating her cucumber sandwich.

Tiffany was still suspicious at Jessica’s behavior, and handed over the sandwich to Sooyoung instead. “Here, have some. It’s made by Sica!”

Sooyoung just looked at her, before dancing randomly to the song blasting in their car. “Sorry Fany, I’m not hungry!”

“Sooyoung? Not hungry?! Pigs are going to fly soon!” Sunny pointed at Sooyoung and did a ‘she’s crazy’ sign to anyone that paid attention to her. She then picked up the self-improvement book that she recently bought and started reading it.

“Fany ah, if you’re not hungry, give it to me then!” Taeyeon called out to Tiffany, before wolfing down the kimbap in her left hand and slurping the banana milk from it’s carton in her other hand.

“But TaeTae, it’s your third meal today!” Tiffany shook her head in reply. She looked at Yoona and Yuri seating at the back and had a sudden urge to do aegyo.

“Yoonaaaaa~ Yuri oppaaaaaa~ (what SNSD called Yuri after looking at the ‘Bad Girls’ MV) She puffed out her cheeks cutely and grinned.

“Ughhhh really? Yuri shuddered and threw a cushion at her. “Someone, pleaseeeee, make her stop!!!”

“Fany unnie, learn from me! You’ll be my disciple! I’ll teach you how to do three steps of aegyo that would make everyone faint from happiness!”

With that, she did her three-step aegyo, which really called for a punch. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UrViTQh8qk>

The maknae, meanwhile, was doing perfect winks and eyesmiles to the mirror. When she got bored, she sneakily took out a fart cushion from her bag and placed it under Hyoyeon right before she sat down.

A loud farting sound silenced the car, and everyone looked towards the direction it came from.

“Kim Hyoyeon!!!” The seven members screamed and pinched their noses, leaving only Seohyun to giggle to herself at her successful trick and Hyoyeon, not noticing what happened and only focusing on the d.s in her hands.

All of a sudden, she turned to face Taeyeon and mumbled, “Unnie, if you eat too much unhealthy foods, one day they would accumulate and you would die!” Then, as if possessed, she turned back to her d.s and continued being immersed in playing Super Mario.