Before the storm

Past, Present, Future

"Running man was so tiring! But Jaesuk oppa being my partner was fun, he's so funny!!!" Yoona jumped onto the sofa in the middle of the girls' dorm, accidentally sitting on Sooyoung's hand.

"Ya!!! Im Yoona!!!" Sooyoung glared at her, before forgetting whatever happened and focusing back on eating the sandwich in her other hand. 

"Sica unnie was right about her changing temperaments... Mianhae Sooyoung unnie~" Yoona directed her aegyo at Sooyoung, who merely ignored her. Tiffany on the other hand cupped her ears with her hands and flinched.

"Ya Yoona, don't continue or I'll ask TaeTae to attack you!" 

Yoona shrugged, and returned to throwing pillows at Yuri and attempting to distract Hyoyeon from dancing.

"Unnies, could you stop making so much noise? I'm trying to read my book!" Seohyun called politely from her room.

"Kids, stop fooling around and go to sleep now! Before manager oppa comes up to yell at us again!" Taeyeon stood up and pointed to their rooms, trying to push them in.

"Unnie, can't we talk for a while more? It's still so early, and we're not sleepy!" Yuri stood her ground and ruined Taeyeon's chance of achieving her goal, due to her small frame. Taeyeon sighed and playfully shoved her. 

"Yuri unnie, let's play with the new ds our fans gave!" Yoona grabbed Yuri's hand and both of them rushed into the room they shared. Sunny ran after them, screaming "Ya!!!!! That's mine!!!!!"

Taeyeon looked around her and shook her head. "These kids..."

YoonYulSun were in the room, fighting and playing with the ds, while maknae was reading yet another self-improvement book. Tiffany was falling asleep on the couch with Sooyoung beside her, eyes fixed intently on the TV while eating ramyun, occasionally declaring the male actors in the drama as her property. Jessica was already in her room, asleep with aircon on at full blast. Hyoyeon was waving a feather above Tiffany's face trying to disrupt her sleep, before giving up and freestyle dancing to non existent music.

But sometimes, I can't imagine my life without any of them, nor what we all would be if our characters were not what they are now. 

Before she could continue such thoughts, she heard a loud thud. Turning around, she saw Tiffany lying on the floor with a peaceful expression on her face, fast asleep. Hyoyeon grinned while dancing and Taeyeon stiffled back a laugh. 

Aigoo, that girl. As always. She walked over and lifted Tiffany halfway over her shoulder before walking into their room, hearing Tiffany's unclear mumbling in her sleep. 

After placing Tiffany on the bed, she showered and returned to her own bed, closing her eyes. Soon, she fell asleep.

The next morning

Taeyeon awoke to loud squealing and screaming coming from the living room. 

"What's up with them?" She rubbed her eyes and stretched.  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhDqSCK-I8s>

Walking into the living room, she saw seven of them gathered around the table. 

"Waaaah unnie, where did you get that from!" Seohyun touched the mysterious object on the table.

"I found it while walking to the convenience store! It's so cool right?" Sooyoung gave a proud look, glad that she was the one that found the object.

"Daeeeebak, is that a lamp! It looks like a precious antique!" Taeyeon snatched it from Seohyun and held it gingerly in her hands. "For all you know, it's magic!" She gave her ajumma laugh, before placing it back onto the table.

"Yaaaa!! What's all this racket about! I need my beauty sleep!" Jessica screamed from her room.

"Oh no, the ice princess is going to be grumpy today...." The eight of them shared nervous glances. 

With hushed voices, the continued their discussion.

"Let's try rubbing it! Taeyeon might be right, it might be magical~ There's no harm trying right?" Sunny took the lamp, and being the bravest amongst SNSD, she rubbed it with the edge of the t-shirt. 

To their disappointment, nothing happened.

"Well, it was worth a try~" Tiffany gave her signature eyesmile and started dispatching them, before bringing a bucket of water into Sica's room to wake up the sleeping princess. "Back to our schedules!"

But the one thing that they didn't know was, the magic had already worked it's effects.