The Set

Past, Present, Future

 

"You can't be serious!" Yuri nearly pulled her hair in frustration.

"I am!"

"Even eating seven meals a day for a week is a better idea than this!"

"Wow, that's an awesome idea; I should try that next time!"

"Jinja..." Yuri did a mental face palm.

"I just need to find that ahjumma again... It shouldn't be that hard." Sooyoung was determined that the idea would save them.

"Haven't you learnt your lesson already?"

"..."

 

"Ahjumma, please tell us a way to undo the spell that caused everyone to switch personalities..."

"Sooyoung sshi, there is only one way."

"And what is that?"

"Purchase this box, it's an adventure kit. Inside contains materials sufficient for you to go through trials and turn back to your origninal selves."

Sooyoung looked through the box. Inside it were several marble like objects in three colours, as well as a pink ring and a blue necklace.

"Thank you so much!"

"Be careful and all the best!" The ahjumma gave a weak smile, before talking to another customer.

Sooyoung the marbles as she headed back to the dorm, with a huge smile plastered her face.

 

In the dorm, the eight members gathered around the table. The scenario was so similar to the previous experience that Sooyoung thought that it was déjà vu. Unlike the usual, Seohyun was the first to react. Having swapped personalities with Sunny, she was now eager to find out more about the mysterious object.

“Wow unnie, this is really cool!” She picked up the pink ring that had the ‘1’ symbol on it, and rubbed it with her thumb. Just then, the entire room was in silence and were transported into another dimension.

“Wow, are we filming?” Yuri clapped her hands with that thought.

“I don’t care, I just want food…” Taeyeon started whining.

“Just shut up guys, you’re too noisy… Oh no, is that cucumbers I smell?” Tiffany wrinkled her nose in disgust.

“Guys, this looks like the set of Secret Garden!” Sunny checked the information she stored in her phone, being the most hardworking of them all.

“But where are the cameras and the actors and actresses? Especially the handsome Hyunbin oppa!” Sooyoung pouted as she looked around, disappointed.

“Sooyoung, this is part of the magic right? Do you think something weird is going to happen?” Yuri nudged her as she whispered.

“I don’t know… Now, the important thing is..”

Yuri waited for her to continue.

“Finding Hyunbin Oppa!” Sooyoung started running towards a random bench.

 

The other eight members also wandered around, some in a trance, others caught up with doing their own things.

Jessica was watching Hyoyeon slay zombies on the d.s, while Sunny was reading a guidebook on the set of Secret Garden to find out more information. Seohyun found a bug in the grass and stuffed it down Yuri’s back, and Yuri was screaming in shock. Yoona was dancing madly while Taeyeon was sitting on the floor, staring at a fruit on a nearby tree hungrily. Tiffany was very sleepy and mumbling about how there was no aircon there.

All of a sudden, nine screams could be heard at the set.

 

 Author's Note: Please comment, subscribe and upvote ^^