Once Upon A Future

Past, Present, Future

Taeyeon gave a dorky grin back to Sunny, before her stomach growled loudly once more.

"Aigoo, my tummy is hungry again... Time for pancakes!"

"Yah!!! Save some for me, Taeyeon!" Sooyoung yelled, before the two of them shoved each other in an attempt to reach the kitchen first.

Sunny merely shook her head and continued reading the book in her hands.

 

"Kwon Yuri, I know what to do!"

"What?"

"We'll try to force them back into their old characters!"

"And how are we going to do that?!" Yuri blinked her eyes in confusion.

"We will... I don't know. I haven't thought about that, I was too hungry..." Sooyoung pouted.

"No aegyo please!"

"Opppeh!" 

"Ah, jinja..." 

"Anyway, I think it's a better idea compared to just embracing this harsh reality, isn't it?"

"I don't know..." Yuri bit her lip in thought. "Isn't this supposed to make us learn not to take things for granted and just take things as they come and go?"

"But... Doing so would just take an even longer time..."

 

Just then, Sunny walked past. Sooyoung grabbed the book from her hands and held it behind her back.

"SoonKyu, if you do aegyo, I'll return you the book."

"But... I don't know how to do aegyo..." Sunny's eyes suddenly clouded over.

Oh no.. She couldn't have gotton Yoona's dark character too... right?

"Return me the book now, Sooyoung." There was no mistaking Yoona's dark aura in Sunny.

"O..Okay.." Sooyoung unwillingly handed back the book.

This isn't going to be easy... 

 

At this time, Yuri was in Hyoyeon's room. Hyoyeon was in the shower and seizing the opportunity, Yuri took the d.s and hid it in the closet. 

"Yuri, did you happen to see my d.s?" Yuri immediately had a clueless expression on her face, as she tried to hide her guilt.

"Aniyo... But I might help you find it if you perform some cool dance moves!"

"Ok then." Hyoyeon started doing the chicken dance to nonexistent music.

"Um... That was... Cool..." Yuri muttered, before walking back to the closet and taking out the d.s.

"Oh, look what I found!" She forced herself to sound happy as she returned the object to its owner. Well, new owner, since it used to belong to Sunny. 

"Wow, that's fast! Gomawo!" Hyoyeon smiled immediately as she started up the device.

 

"This isn't working!" Yuri stomped her feet in deperation.

"Tell me about it... I nearly got attacked by dark Sunny."

"What? She got Yoona's dark aura too?!"

"Yes. Sadly." Looking on the floor, Sooyoung suddenly had another idea.

"I know what to do!" 

 

Author's Note:

A new update ^^ 

P.S Have you watched the Dancing Queen MV already? ^^ Those Gee moments :') And Sunny finally has long hair in an mv after so long!!! It's a pity that it's going to be purple in the comeback, though she's still pretty anyways~ And the members are just so pretty!!! ^^

P.P.S (Spoiler) This story is going to involve alott of other weird magic ^^

 

P.P.P.S Comment and subscribe ^^