Fast Forward

Past, Present, Future

 

Three months after the effects of the lamp

 

“Soonkyuuuuuuu!!! Where are you!” Jessica screamed.

“I’m reading my book! Bother someone else!”

“Sooyoooooung!”

Sooyoung covered her ears, hiding under the blankets, hoping that Jessica would not hunt for her.

“Found you! Come on, go to the cucumber farm with me!” The blanket was lifted and Jessica’s smile stretched throughout her entire face.

“Please Sica, let me rest for one day? I’m really tired! This is the only hour we have free before our next schedules and you want me to waste it going to some farm again?” Sooyoung whined.

“Ok then.” Jessica stormed off and sat quietly by herself in her room, staring into space.

What have I done… All seven of them have gone absolutely crazy, and Yuri is going to reach that state soon if I don’t do something! Eotokke!!!

She stared helplessly at the seven members, either completely quiet and opposite to their previous personalities or crazily hyperactive as though they were high on sugar. She the tv in hope of relieving some stress when a news report flashed on the screen.

 

 

“So Nyuh Shi Dae’s dancing queen! What has happened? She has stopped her dancing activities and just debuted with solo singing albums!”

“Soshi’s Taeyeon is now eating her way through the seventh burger! She looks like the definite winner of Seoul’s Korean Burger Championships and may be the one walking home with an unlimited supply of Lotte Mart passes to support her passion in food!”

Sooyoung sighed and switched the tv off.

This is not how I wanted things to be… I wanted SNSD to be famous not because of their fame but because of their bond. The famous Soshi bond. What has happened to us? We barely speak to one another, and we are participating in solo activities. So Nyuh Shi Dae is having more fame and popularity alright, but it’s through the wrong ways. We should be known because of our group activities and how we are united as one, not separated! I miss the past…

A lone tear fell down Sooyoung’s delicate cheeks, and made a wet spot on the sofa. She cupped her hands over her face, and for the first time in a long while, her tears flowed like they were never going to stop.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned around and found pair of brown orbs staring at her with concern.