Secret Garden

Past, Present, Future

"ARGHHHHH!" 

"Why am I in this body?! I look like a fashion terrorist!" Hyoyeon shrieked. Or so, they thought. 

"Why am I so short!!!" Sunny screamed.

"It feels real good to finally be tall! But isn't this too thin?!" Sooyoung pinched her own cheeks and smirked. "All you danshins, bow down to me!" 

"What just happened?!" Tiffany stared at her own hands, "Omo! My eyesmiles are so much prettier now!" 

"Isn't this Taetae's body?!" 

All the nine members were confused and frustrated. Half of them was happy, the other half was just plain shocked.

Sooyoung had swapped bodies with Hyoyeon, and was utterly dissapointed at being in the outfit and person she once called a "fashion terrorist". Yuri had switched with Sunny, exasperated at the height difference from her own. Taeyeon had swapped with Sooyoung and was amazed at the fresh air with the excess height as well as the slim figure. Sunny had swapped with Tiffany, and she managed to do perfect eyesmiles with ease. Tiffany had swapped with Taeyeon, and she was glad yet slightly shocked at the same time. Yoona had swapped with Seohyun and likewise, Seohyun with Yoona, and they had already adjusted to their new bodies as they were more or less the same. Hyoyeon had swapped with Yuri, and was now admiring her tall and slim figure. Jessica merely stared at them all, curious to what nonsence they were screaming as she still looked and felt the same. 

 

 

 

"Daeeeebak. It feels like we just entered our own 'secret garden'!" Sunny was excited and started leaping around. 

"The air is so fresh up here, this is so awesome!" Taeyeon started shoving all the other members, something she was never able to do before. "Choi Sooyoung! I can finally see the crown of your head!" The ahjumma laughted resounded, although it came from the body of Sooyoung. 

"This is just plain weird." Yuri shook her head and pinched herself, sure that it was a dream. 

"I can't believe this."

"This is insane!" 

"Jaesuk oppa!!!" Suddenly, all nine members chorused one name.

"Annyeong!!! You guys are so pretty!" Running man happened to be filming at that same spot for their new episode, and they were shocked to see all nine of the members there. 

Ha Ha started flirting with Taeyeon ('s body - Sooyoung) and she was looking at him as though he was crazy. "Taeyeonnie! Will you be my first and last love?" 

"Yah, get away!" Sooyoung shoved him hard. 

He stared at her with hurt eyes. "I was just joking, did you have to take it so hard? I'm already married, I won't harbour these hopes anymore!" 

Jong Kook was flexing his muscles and singing to Seohyun ('s body) and Yoona ('s body). The two were spazzing at how muscular he was and he was glad with their attention.

Gary and Jihyo were in their own world, with Gary flirting playfully with her and her being embarassed and yet hitting him with unbelievable strength. 

Jaesuk was cracking jokes with Sooyoung('s body) and was shocked to hear Taeyeon's ahjumma laughted escaping from the mouth of Sooyoung.

"Yah, What's wrong with your voice? You sound exactly like Taeyeon!" 

"I am Taeyeon!" Taeyeon grinned dorkily, "We swapped bodies, cool right?"

"DAAAAEEEEBAKKKKK! What prank do you think this is? Secret Garden? Come on, be more original, guys. But that's an awesome imitation, I nearly fell for it!" Jaesuk burst out laughing.

Kwangsoo was staring lovingly at Yuri('s body) and Hyoyeon was feeling annoyed and grumpy.

 "Yah, just stay away from me okay!"

"You're not Yuri!"

"Of course I'm not! I'm KIM HYO YEON!"

"What's goung on here?!" Kwangsoo looked at her, dumbfounded.

It was going to be a long day.

 

Author's Note: Happy Early Chinese New Year! ^^ Thanks for subbing and commenting and upvoting, please continue to do so ^^ I won't be updating this for a while as I'd be busy with studies, but I hope you guys will continue supporting it :D Thank You!