I hate it when you do that.

C u t e d i o r. One shot or story request shop![Apply is closed]

This is for alice0826 as Park Sunghyo. I hope you enjoy it! :)

written by: cutedior

^------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

Park Sunghyo's point of view:

There are certain things in this world that piss people off. There is a top five, usually that works for everyone. Number 5, being stressed. Number 4, being alone. Number 3, annoying people. Number 2, people that are judgmental. And number one, my personal connection is when people act like each other. I honestly don't get it. Why can't everyone just be their true selves?

I mean, we're all human, but there are different personalities. Why don't they use it? I'm the only one allowed to act cute in front of everyone. That was my turf, and I wasn't keen on sharing it. Who would? It's my possession. I was this way first! Now, you may be asking who is it that has gotten me into such a rage?

Let me tell you that it's Lee Taemin from SHINee. Yeah, I know he's famous. It turns out all of them come to my school. I'm cool with the rest of them though. Especially Key. We're best friends. And it's actually quite comforting that he isn't bothered by the fact that I completely and utterly despise his band mate.

Well anyway, I don't even want to think about Taemin right now.

Taemin's point of view:

I know she hates me. But I couldn't help it. I still liked her. Many people would say that it's wrong, or even weird to be in a love hate relationship like we are. But honestly, isn't it common? It's not like its abnormal. Besides, the only thing bad is that my love is onesided.

People just don't understand how special she is. She's not like other girls, and the fact that she's feisty.. well it just makes me even more interested in her. Especially since she's the only one who doesn't spazz around me. The other girls? I wish they would just stop spazzing. Don't they ever get tired of it?

It was nearing break time, and I was ready to work my charms once again.

Sung Hyo's point of view:

It was the middle of class, and I was getting a bit hungry. My stomach was growling, and Key could hear it. He glanced at me worriedly, and whispered. "Are you hungry?" I nodded. He whispered in my ear again. "Don't worry, lunch is soon. We can buy food then." I giggled and used my best aegyo. "Will you buy food for me?"

He blushed. I guess I was a little too close to him. "Uh, sure I'll buy you food." The teacher seemed to notice that we weren't paying attention, and she yelled at us. "Sunghyo and Kibum! Stand in the back with your hands raised for the rest of the period." We laughed with each other, and the teacher got even more mad at us. "No laughing and just stand in the back of the room!"

We stood there quietly now, and waited until the class was over. When the bell rang, the teacher said"You can leave now, but next time don't talk in my class. Got it?" We nodded. "yes, teacher. We promise not to talk again in your class." We started giggling when we walked out of the door, and walked towards the cafeteria. "I have to tell you something soon. " said Key.

Taemin's point of view:

I rushed out of class, when Sulli approached me.  "Taemin-ah. Would you like to have lunch with me?" I didn't have enough time to spend time with Sulli. I needed to find Sung Hyo, and I needed to find her now. "I'm sorry Sulli, but I can't have lunch with you today. I have to meet up with someone." She pouted. "You ALWAYS say that you have to meet up with someone. Who is it? Your girlfriend?"

I smiled at the word "girlfriend." I started walking away. "I wish she was my girlfriend." That must've provoked her, because she started to follow me, bombarding me with questions. "Who is she?" "How long have you known her?" "Is she prettier than me?" "She's ugly right?" I was getting annoyed by her constant questions. "No, now can you please leave me alone?"

I barged into the cafeteria, and I saw Sung Hyo eating happily with Key. That's supposed to be me by her. I walked over towards her and decided to declare my love for her, once and for all. Until I heard..

"Sung Hyo-ah. I've liked you for a long time. No, I've loved you for a long time. You and I are perfect for each other. So, don't go to other guys. Will you be my girlfriend?" It felt like my heart was shattering. I was about to open my mouth, when Sulli kissed me, grabbing the attention of everyone.

Sung Hyo's point of view:

Key confessed to me, and I didn't know how to respond. How can I? I wanted us to be good friends, and nothing more. But if I reject him, then our friendship might never be the same.  Just as I was about to answer, I saw Sulli and Taemin kissing. What is this feeling in my heart? Why do I feel so sad? It's not like Taemin belonged to me anyway.

Without answering his question, I went to Key. "If you feel like your heart is being pierced, is that love?" Key smiled. "Yup, you too know what love is?" I didn't want to keep Key waiting, and I wanted to leave Sulli and Taemin alone."Okay, I'll be your girlfriend."

Taemin's point of view:

I'll never know what it would've been like if I had confessed first, and if Sulli didn't kiss me. Ever since that kiss happened, it felt like everything just went down the drain. Everyone started to think I was going out with her and when I denied it, everyone would think I was lying. It didn't help that Sulli would even claim that I'm her boyfriend, and then latch onto me.

I couldn't even hang out with Sung Hyo anymore. That was the worst part. And then when I finally got to see her, she would be holding hands with Key. I didn't give up hope though, I would get her somehow.

Eventually after a few months, Key and Sung Hyo broke up, leaving me to make my move. She was vulnerable, and I considered that it was even wrong for me to ask her.

Sung Hyo's point of view:

I thought going out with Key would make everything better. But why did it feel like it made everything so much worse? Through out the whole time, I realized I loved Taemin this whole time. Even if he annoyed me, even if he became my enemy. The only thing that stopped me that day was because I saw Sulli and Taemin kissing. And when I found out a few months later it was Sulli's fault, I couldn't go on with it for much longer, and I confronted him. "Key, I'm sorry. I can't go on with this relationship for much longer."

He sighed. "It's okay. I know you love Taemin. I saw it in your eyes. It's good you finally admitted it." Tears were forming in my eyes. "This doesn't mean that we can't be friends right?" He messed up my hair. "Babo. Of course we can be friends. The only thing left for you to do is confess to him. Hurry, because I can see him walking off campus."

I looked outside the window, and saw that he really was. I ran with all my might, and he was about to step inside a car. "TAEMIN!" I yelled with all my heart. He turned back, as if he knew that I like him. It was one of those kinds of loves where you kind of just know. And I'm happy I found mine.