Two

Don't you want me too?

 

It’s already been 5 days that Jieun came to Yongguk’s house to finish their one week project yet it felt like she’s at home. Jieun get to know Yongguk’s siblings. Jongup has a friendly, sometimes creepy smile. Zelo’s real name is Junhong. Daehyun is a food monster. Youngjae can sing with that nerdy face. Himchan is like Jieun’s elder sister and brother. He always volunteers himself to cook dinner just to make her stay for a bit longer. Yongguk hesitate about the idea but 5 against 1? He can’t do anything but to give in.

 

“Eat more noona” Zelo take a steak and put it in her plate.

“Eh, but noona is kind of full,” she pouted slightly. Not wanting to disappoint the 16 years old maknae, she smiled “since you gave it to me, noona will eat it for you. Gomawo Junhong”

His eyes was glowing in happiness whenever he heard her call him by his real name “no problem” he gave her his shy smile as his cheeks slightly warmed up.

 

Yongguk scoffed at the end of the table. He’s sick of her sweetness and kindness overload. But he didn’t want to talk about it. His brothers seemed to be in a good mood whenever she appeared. Only we can get to call him Junhong. He stared at the maknae, then at her, and then he looked back at him. Don’t you ever, ever like like like her. It’s automatically a no.

 

Himchan looked at Yongguk at the corner of his eyes. He was frowning and stabbing his steak slightly. What is he staring at? He looked to what Yongguk was staring and raised his brows. This man is in love already? Seriously? Himchan laughed inside his head. This will be interesting! He bite down his steak happily and hummed to Pororo song while the others look at him as if he was crazy.