Four

Don't you want me too?

 

“Hyung,” Zelo popped his head inside Yongguk’s room and found him lying on his bed staring at his phone.

Startled, the phone slipped from his grip and fell on his face “Aish,” he got up quickly and rubbed his nose. “What is it, Junhong?” he got annoyed when Zelo was laughing at him and called him a pabo. He glared slightly.

“Dinner’s ready!” he grinned from ear to ear and shut the door closed.

Yongguk heard Zelo’s footsteps quicken then everything went silent “hungry much?” he shook his head and got out of the bed. He looked back at the phone for the last time before going out.

 

As Yongguk sat down on the dining area, he caught noises inside the kitchen. Of course he wouldn’t mind about it since Himchan was cooking but…

 

“Why are you staring at me like that?” Himchan looked back at Yongguk. He was sitting with them when Yongguk stared at him as if he was from an outer space.

“What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be in the kitchen?”

“I’m on a break” he laughed.

“The stew is here!” Daehyun shouted.

 

Yongguk saw someone come out from the kitchen from the corner of his eyes “What are you doing here?” he looked at her, putting a pot in the middle of the table.

“Well,” she rubbed her arm and looked around.

“I invited her here” Himchan replied.

“Why?” Yongguk asked.

“Why wouldn’t I?” Himchan argued back.

“Aah, I’m starving” Youngjae raised his voice on purpose.

“Let’s eat now. Noona, sit beside me” Daehyun pulls out a chair beside him.

“Okay” Jieun nodded and walked towards him. But somebody held her back.

“No, she’ll sit beside me” Zelo said.

Puffing his cheeks, Daehyun rolled his eyes “obsessed much”

Zelo just stuck his tongue out at him “mehrong~”

“Ya, you’ll get it later” Daehyun glared.

Jieun laughed and sat down beside Zelo “let’s eat now”

Yongguk wanted to get up but his leg was kicked by Himchan “!@#$& yah!” he glared.

“Don’t you dare to leave. She even made sushi. Suuuuusshhiiii~” Himchan grinned.

Sushi…I guess I’ll stay. Yongguk sat down properly. He stared at Jieun then at the food. She even made their favourite dishes. Oh! So she made everyone’s dishes as dinner.

Himchan stared again at Yongguk. He should’ve seen his face. “Yongguk ah, you smiled like an idiot. Happy meeting sushi that much?” Himchan laughed.

“What the hell?” he muttered and kicked Himchan’s leg back hard.

“Ow!” Himchan rubbed his foot.

“Serves you right!”

“Himchan oppa, are you okay?” Jieun take a look at him.

Yongguk stiffen. Why am I even nervous?

“I’m fine, your food is delicious by the way” he replied with thumbs up.

“Hyung, you didn’t even eat anything” Jongup said.

“Yah, don’t talk while you eat, ew!”

“You’re talking about yourself again, Chan hyung” Youngjae said.

“Agree” Daehyun join in.

Zelo just nodded.

“Just eat your food or I won’t cook anymore” Himchan faked sobs.

“That’s okay. We have Jieun noona here!” Zelo said happily.

“Eh,” Jieun could only grinned listening to their conversation but now she doesn’t know how to reply.

“Just eat your food, everyone” Yongguk butted in.

“Ne, hyung!” Everyone said in unison.

Jieun stared at him. She smiled when Yongguk didn’t even look at them while he talked. In her thought, he was enjoying her food that she made for two hours ago. Glad you like it and your welcome.