Ten

Don't you want me too?

Zelo stirred awake. He frowned and blinked at the sunlight that beamed through the curtain. It’s already morning. He got up, yawning and stretched his arms. He looked down to see Jongup sleeping. The others were all in the room except…

‘Where is Jieun noona?’ he rubbed his sleepy eyes. ‘Where is Yongguk hyung?’

His eyes went wide in realization. “No way…” he scrambled up and tip toeing to Yongguk’s room quickly. His hand touched the door knob and stopped. His conversations with his brothers last night were still fresh in his mind.

 

 

 

Zelo was eating his ice cream cookies that Himchan served. Suddenly Daehyun chuckled out of nowhere. All of them stared at him in confusion. Daehyun chuckled again. Okay that creep them out.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Jongup asked.

“Yes,” Daehyun grinned.

“What’s so funny, Jung Daehyun?” Himchan crossed his arms.

“Jieun noona will be coming here” he replied him.

“What’s so funny about it?” Youngjae frowned.

“Come on, you guys. Yongguk hyung, Jieun noona, 18 above, in a house, sleepover” he said giving hint by hint.

All of their eyes widened as they knew what Daehyun were trying to say.

“?” Zelo looked at them questioningly.

The guys went wild. “Jello yaa!” “Andwae!” “It’s not it!” “How do you know?”

Daehyun received a hit on his head by Himchan.

“Am I wrong, then?” Zelo his spoon.

“YES!” “No,”

Another hit was given to Daehyun from Himchan.

Daehyun rubbed his head, pouting slightly “He has to know or he’ll be clueless and worse!!! He’ll do it,”

“I guess he’s right,” Youngjae took a seat beside Zelo “Now let‘s start your first lesson by knowing what is, shall we?” he says in a slightly eager voice.

Himchan facepalmed “this is crazy,”

 

 

Jieun were awake but her eyes were still close ‘whose bed is this? So unlike my bed’ then she realized something. Just as she sat up on the bed, the door flung open widely. She raised the blanket to cover up her body in alert but sighed in relief of the person on the door.

“Oh, Junhong aa. Good morning!” Jieun beamed. She frowned when he didn’t reply. She followed his gaze down beside the bed. She went surprised when she saw Yongguk came out of nowhere stretching and yawning like an angry lion. She gasped and quickly looked down ‘I’m still fully dressed, but why is he here?’

“W-what are you doing here?”

Yongguk got frozen. “What? It’s my room!” he grumbled. ‘Ah, . I must’ve fell asleep but, why am I down here instead of sleeping on the bed?’ he got up and groaned. He touched his sore hips and ruffled the maknae’s head before going out. He just wanted to get out from there fast. “Just what happened?” he rubbed his left hips. “Man, it hurts.”

Meanwhile, Zelo ran to Jieun and jumped on the bed beside her “Noona, noona! Are you okay? Does it hurt?” he asked worriedly.

“What?” Jieun blinked. “I’m fine Junhongie~” she grinned.

“But hyungs said the girl will be in pain in the morning. Knowing Yongguk hyung, he’s fierce”

“Stop!” … “What??” Jieun’s eyes bulged out. ‘Oh my gosh, this kid know about the subject?’ Jieun blushed ‘and worse of all, he thought I’m doing it with…’ Jieun buried her face deep in the blanket.

“Noona, noona! Are you sure you’re okay? Yongguk hyung shouldn’t be harsh, tsk. Poor my noona” he patted her head.

‘Oh God, help me!!!’ Jieun screamed inside her head.