Six

Don't you want me too?

 

Hyosung rolled her eyes for the nth time at the person in front of her. He said he couldn’t understand what the topic is all about so she explained to him from the start. He is listening well but she’s just annoyed whenever she talk, his phone…

 

Hwa jom naejima hajima jebal geureojima
Jjajeungna yeorina neol saranghajanha
Myeot beoneul malhaeya neon nae mameul alkka

 

Hyosung jumped up from her seat. She supposed to get used to that ringtone but that music is just too loud. Gladly Himchan never noticed until now about it. Himchan took the phone and a grin formed on his face, like the usual. Hyosung is getting bored of this repeated action. She slammed close the book and glared at him.

 

“I’m busy and you’re just wasting my time,” Hyosung frowned.

Himchan looked up from the phone “Ah right, sor-”

“Hush!” she raised her finger “I think I take your free time too much already, so I might as well just leave” she packed up quickly and leaving the dumbfounded Himchan behind.

“Aish,” he ruffled his hair. When he heard his phone buzzed again, he automatically smiled back like nothing happen and replied the non-stop incoming text.

 

Hyosung puffed her cheeks as she sat down on the bench waiting for the bus. She was searching for her phone but something seems weird. “Where’s my lucky pen?” her eyes widened in panic as she began to rummage through her bag pack. Don’t tell me I left it in the café earlier? She slapped her head lightly. She wanted to get up from her seat but someone stood in front of her. She looked up and scoffed “done dating through the phone?” she crossed her arms together.

“Don’t be so mean, mate” he smiled.

“Stop calling me that. People might misunderstood”

“Why can’t I? You’re my classmate and that’s the fact” he shrugged.

“Aish,” she get up and walked away.

“Where are you going? Did you forget something?”

“Yes,” she turned back and looked at him who already smiled knowing what she’s thinking “where is it?” she pouted slightly “Give it back to me” she hold out her hands.

“Sure,” he took it out from his bag pack but he didn’t give her “But,” he raised his voice playfully.

Hyosung sighed “but what?”

Himchan grinned “Please teach me again” before Hyosung protest he continued again “I promise to put my phone away while you’re tutoring, even set it into a silent mode”

“Fine, now give it back to me” Hyosung frowned and pout more.

“Gladly,” he handed it to her who took it happily “mate.” he chuckles.