Nine

Don't you want me too?

Jieun skipped on her way to Yongguk’s house while carrying her groceries. Before she could even reach the door step, the door flung open and Zelo appeared. He had a big grin on his face, his hair somewhat straight instead of curly.

 

 “Nooonaaaaa!!!” he opened his arms wide and engulfed Jieun in a hug.

Jieun barely skidded to a stop when the boy lunged towards her “Omo! Junhong,” she giggled when he lifted her up “put me down~” and he did.

“Oh, you came! Come in, noona” Daehyun grinned and take the groceries from her hand. He sniffed the content “I smell cheesecake!”

“I bought a cheesecake, that’s why” Jieun replied.

“Finally,my baby is here!!” Daehyun ran back inside with the groceries in his arms.

“Hyung is always like that when he meets with a cheesecake” Zelo grinned sheepishly and lead Jieun inside. “Everyone is inside the kitchen, noona”

“Ohh, even Alien too?” she talked to herself.

 

“Daehyun bring his girlfriend?” Himchan stopped eating his ice cream cookies when he heard Daehyun shouted from outside.

Just then Daehyun appeared in the kitchen with the groceries. “Yes! And here she is,” as he rummaged through the bag, Jieun came inside.

Himchan choked down him ice cream “Whoa, you’re his girlfriend?”

“Huh?” Jieun got dumbfounded. “What happened here?” Jieun was referring to the messy kitchen.

“Aniya hyung, I wished,” Daehyun replied, grinning and ignoring the glare given by the two elders “what I mean is this baby!” he took out the cheesecake and took a sniff again “Aah, my baby smells so good. Oppa will eat you later, okay?”

Yongguk rolled his eyes. Youngjae snickered. Himchan sighed in relief. Jongup and Zelo just blinked.

“Noona, do you want some ice cream cookies? We made it earlier” Jongup offered with a smiled.

“No wonder the kitchen’s a mess” she nodded eagerly “I thought you never ask”

“I’ll go get the movies ready!” Youngjae raced out to the living room before Yongguk could even reply.

“Do you seriously want to watch a war movie again? And does it have to be today? E.S.P with Jieunnie? No no no absolutely a no!” Himchan scolded as he wiggled his pointer finger.

“I didn’t say anything!” Yongguk muttered.

“But I can read your mind,” Himchan crossed his arms “and I believe all of us can read your mind”

The others just nodded in agreement. “Count me in!” Youngjae replied from the living room.

That kid is unbelievable! Yongguk just facepalmed.

The kids were giggling and high fived with each other. Himchan proceeded to get the popcorn ready.

“Let’s go to the living room noona” Zelo dragged her who were already eating her third scoop of ice cream.

~`~`~`~

Jieun sat down on the floor in the middle of the two maknaes. She looked back and forth between them who were arguing over movies to watch.

“I want Avatar!”

“No, I want 2012!”

“2012 ,” Youngjae intruded.

Zelo began to construct tears in the corner of his eyes as his lower lip protruded out.

“Yoo Youngjae!” Daehyun hit his head. That scene made Zelo smirked.

Youngjae glared but before he grabbed Daehyun’s collar, Yongguk roared.

“I’m a hyung, so let’s watch Pearl Harbour marathon!”

*cricket* … *cricket*

“Jieun noona, do you want to pick instead?” Jongup soft voice breaks through the silent room.

Jieun looked up to watch Yongguk’s sulky reaction but Himchan who sat beside him on the couch shook his head and signaled her to continue.

“Um,” she stared at the scattered DVD on the small table in front of her. Without wasting time she picked up a random DVD which is not Avenger, not 2012, not Pearl Harbour or any war movies. It turns out to be…

~`~`~`~

Yongguk groaned. He looked back to Himchan “Who own this DVD anyway?”

“Sh, just take a break from your ‘battle’ mind and relax with,” Himchan shoved a bowl of popcorn on his lap “this story” he didn’t bother to avert his eyes from the TV screen.

Junhong’s maybe? Yongguk muttered under his breathe “Lame…”

Youngjae who happened to sit on the couch with the two and was sitting beside Yongguk heard what he said. “It’s mine, hyung!” he elbowed his arm playfully.

Yongguk quickly turned to look at him and gave him a wth-look.

“What? Smurfs are cute!” he took a bite of his ice cream cookies and diverted his eyes back to the screen.

“I rather watch Indespicable Me,” Yongguk muttered.

“It’s Despicable Me, hyung” Youngjae interrupted again.

“Yeah, despicable you,”

Youngjae shrugged coolly.

~`~`~`~

As Yongguk was immersed in the movie, he realized that there was no more popcorn in the bowl. He looked down to the viewers below to search any extra popcorn left. But what caught his attention was that Jongup and Zelo were already sprawling on the floor with Jieun in the middle. Jieun’s head were placed on the maknae’s stomach and Jongup’s head rested on Jieun’s bare legs.

Pabo Jieun, why did you use short shorts? Yongguk growled in his mind thinking that she will let the two maknaes saw inappropriate views especially Jongup.

Himchan who leaned on the couch’s arm kicked Yongguk’s thigh unconsciously as he was already fell asleep. Yongguk frowned. That’s when he realised that all of them were already fallen asleep. Youngjae was resting his back as he sleep comfortably. Daehyun sleep near his feet below.

Yongguk raised his brows. I thought he sat in front of Himchan earlier.

Yongguk began to feel sleepy too “Sigh,” he got up from his seat and took their blankets and pillows from their room. He covered each of everyone’s bodies with their blankets and put a pillow under their head. He carelessly pulled Jongup’s head away from Jieun’s legs because he knew well that he is a deep sleeper. He carefully put Jieun’s head on the floor before tucking Zelo. He stared at Jieun for a while and without further thinking he lifted her up from the floor and brought her to his room. He was too sleepy to think of where to put this girl. An important and clear thing in his mind was not letting her stay with the boys. He put her on his bed and tucked her in.

“I need rest too…I need my bed for a bit then,” he rested his head on the bed just beside her but not too close “I’ll…” he blinked his sleepy eyes. “…leave” Just for 5 minutes, I’ll join them outside…

 

 

I didn't check the grammar yet, hehe. Sorry for the late late late update >< I hope you people like this chappie~