Seven

Don't you want me too?

 

Jieun was grinning from ear to ear after she got back her assignment. Thanks to Yongguk she was saved from cleaning the cafeteria as a punishment and she got 100% for the first time. She put the paper in the very front of her file happily. Just then she saw her hero.

 

“Alien!” she shouted his name which gains most people’s attention.

 

Yongguk looked at her and signaled her to quiet down with a frown. She covers and bow to the people which made Yongguk scoffed with a small smile. He looked at her coming towards him.

 

He cleared his throat “what do you want?”

Jieun smiled and bow 90 degrees at him “thank you about yesterday”

“Yah,” he grip her arms and pushed her back up as he looked at people around him whose cooing at the couple. Tsk, typical human. He looked back at her “don’t misunderstand my deed yesterday. I just don’t want to see your ugly face getting uglier, that’s why” he shrugged his shoulder coolly.

“w-what?” she lowered her head while touching her cheeks with her fist, feeling insecure. Pouting she glared at him “I’m not ugly” she whined and stomped her feet slightly.

Yongguk blinked his eyes. Did she just use an aegyo? I can’t… He screamed in his head. “You look stupid” he chuckled.

What did I do that made me look stupid?? Jieun puffed her cheeks “I hate you” she muttered and left him behind.

“Yo-”

Just then Jieun was encountered with Himchan. But she didn’t see him. She just walked passed him and go straight to the girls’ restroom.

“What happened earlier? Is there a couple fights or something?” Himchan looked back to Yongguk and in time to dodge his shoulder from his fist. “Hey bro, chill” he grinned.

Rolling his eyes, Yongguk began to shut his locker close.

“Say-”

“KIM HIM CHAN” a raspy yet soft but powerful voice boomed in the hallway which made them to turn their heads towards the person.

“oh Hyosung,” Himchan grinned.

She began to march towards him while crossing her arms “Give it back to me!” she glared.

“Give you back what?” he tried to calm down and continued to grin.

“Yah, don’t play around” she kicked his foot.

Himchan groaned, touching his foot “Noona~ don’t use violence at me” he whined. And frown cutely.

Yongguk wanted to throw up. I prefer Jieun’s. Rolling his eyes, he left the two behind and proceeded to the library.

“Give my pen back!”

“I don’t have it with me”

“What’s that purple feathers popped out from your bag, huh?”

“It’s…”

“That’s it!”

“Noona, don’t abuse me!!”

 

That’s all Yongguk could hear from afar “Childish pair will always be childish” he shook his head.

 

The bell rang and Jieun was still inside the restroom staring at the mirror. She didn’t have class after this so she could stare at her reflection all period long.

“I’m not ugly,” she pouted “you’re the one who’s ugly, you thick lips alien” she stomped her feet.

Just then someone came out from one of the cubicle. Jieun shut in embarrassment.

“Hi there,” she smiled at her.

“Hello, Gyuri sunbae” Jieun bow slightly.

Gyuri was washing her hands while looking at her “Indeed, you are pretty” she smiled.

Jieun blushed and knew that she was too loud “T-thank you, sunbae” she smiled shyly.

“No problem” she head to the exit “and be confident” she grinned and left.

“Waa, Gyuri sunbae is so cool” Jieun grinned.