One

Don't you want me too?

 

Every now and then Jieun looked down at the messily scribbled small paper in her palm and looked back up. Left and right. Back and forth. The path is getting compact as she keeps moving forward.

 

“Just where did that Alien live?” she puffed her cheeks in distress. “This paper is no help at all” she can’t read a single word stated in it. Suddenly her teacher came in mind. That person suffers more then. She crumpled down the paper in her hand and shoved it back inside her jeans pocket.

 

She gave herself a second chance. If she can’t find it in 5 more minutes she’ll just go back home. She knew that he was living near this area because she always saw him heading here before and after college. As if the condition knew that the class project is important right now, she spotted a familiar guy leaning on the wall of which she thought was his house. She sighed in relief before she walked towards him.

 

Yongguk saw Jieun approaching towards his direction. He held back from scolding her when he saw her tired face.

 

“So this is where u lived. I came here half an hour ago,” she pouted slightly.

 

He was feeling guilty for making her wandering around for that long. He supposed to wait for her outside the zone. He admitted that coming here is complicated for such a new person like her. The guilt went washed away after he heard what she said next.

 

“You should improve your handwriting, like seriously.”

He rolled his eyes “shut up. You’re lucky I came out here on time” Lies. He was waiting for her outside for a long time. But he never budged himself to go out and find her by himself. Pushing himself off of the wall he opened the door to his house “come in.”

 

Jieun complied. She followed Yongguk when he suddenly stopped which made her stopped too. She could hear some voices in the living room.

 

“Yah,” Yongguk stepped inside the room “what are you guys doing here? Didn’t I ask not to play inside here? Go back upstairs. Yah!! Don’t eat that! Yah yah!”

Jieun poked her head inside the room and saw another blonde people inside. The table was full of plastic snacks and tins. Some of it scattered on the floor. She recognized one of them “Oh, Himchan oppa?”

Himchan heard his name and looked back at her “Oh, Jieunnie!” he get up from the couch and walk towards her, leaving bewildered Yongguk who scolded the others behind. “What are you doing here?” he took a gulp of his soda.

“I’m doing a class project with him. Wait, shouldn’t you be doing it too, with Hyosung unnie?” she reminded him.

“I guess so” he scratched his head.

“Yah, Himchan! You offered the cookies to them?” Yongguk asked from behind.

“Wae? We’re hungry. You abandoned us for a long time outside” Himchan defended them.

“I just left for a bit and *&^%$@#%&!!!” Yongguk keep nagging.

 

Jieun looked back. The four blonde guys sat down on the couch properly. When Yongguk back faced them, they ate the cookies in their hand quietly. This made Jieun giggled slightly. They noticed her and give her different reaction. One has poker face, one was pouting and plead not to tell her what’s going on and the other one just smiled at her while enjoying his cookies.

 

“I guess we’re doing it in my room. This room is a mess”

She looked back at Yongguk “oh okay”

“Don’t do anything stupid there. My ears are sharp. Don’t let me hear moa-” Himchan blabbered but cut short by Yongguk.

“Kaja” Yongguk rolled his eyes and climbed up the stairs quickly.

 

Jieun waved at them and followed Yongguk upstairs to his room. Yongguk opened the door and let her step inside first. Then she realized that this will be her first time to enter the guy’s room. She hesitated for a bit before going inside. The room isn’t what she expected it to be. It was nearly neat and clean. There are no weird scents or anything.

 

“I’m glad I clean this room up last night” he muttered.

She rolled her eyes. Boys will always be boys.

“Let’s get started”

Oh right…aish, why does teacher pairs us up in terms of opposite ??? She face palmed her slightly warm cheek “ne.” she sat down on the floor in front of him and started to take out the materials she just bought for their assignment.

Never did she know that Yongguk was trying so hard not to show his nervousness in front of her. He kept giving her cold stare, the usual stare. Damn, how should I know anything about mating facts? Yongguk gave a quiet sigh. What a weird teacher! Can’t she at least let us pair with same gender?

Both of them sighed quietly. I can tell things will get awkward along the way.