The Plan

When Fate Brings Us Back Together ♥

Luhan's POV:

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked Kris for probably the 100th time already. I heard a sigh coming from the other line of the phone. 

"Yes. Those two definetly feel somthing towards each other." He replied.

"I can see that too, but why do I have to be the one to make him jealous?"

"Because I picked you so just do it"

I sighed. "If I am hated I'm blaming you." With that I hung up.

I sighed again. I barried my face into the pillow. *If Min ah finds out that I don't really like her she would be furious and if I make her upset Kai is probably going to kill me.......Grr! Why cant Min ah remember him already and why won't Kai just realize his feelings?! I hope this plan works.*

/Flashback/

We were having a fun time with Min ah. And I can see that a specific person was really enjoying it. *Oh Kai..... You are so obvious.*

I smirked. *Haha! Something I can use against him*

"Hey!" I heard someone whisper in my ear and pull my arm. I turned around to find Kris.

"What?"

"You noticed too right?" He asked.

"Notice what?" I asked while gving a confused look.

"About those two" He replied while gesturing toward Min ah and Kai.

I shook my head. "Of course! Its really obvious!" 

"Right? I can't understand why they can't see it. But luckily for them I have a plan."

"What plan?"

"Lets talk later. I dont want to seem suspicious." He said then left my side to go to Tao's.

-------Later--------

"So let me get this straight...." I started. You want me to pretend to like Min ah in order to get Kai jealous?"

Kris nodded his head.

"But isn't that kind of.... messed up? What happens if Min ah has mutual feelings?" I said. I was scared that things wouldn't work out.

"Trust me. It is possible that she may return the feelings but I KNOW that she is going to be in love with Kai more." He stated.

I shook my head. "You can't always trust your instincts."

"Yes I can. I'm Kris." He smirked while I just rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. If this plan goes downhill, you're going down with me."

/End of Flahsback/

Kris's POV:

I set my phone next to the phone bed. I sighed while laying down on the bed.

*This plan will work. I know it.* I turned my body so that my back will be facing the door. I did so because I heard someone coming in. 

"Kris gege!" I heard Tao chirped. "Guess wha-... Oops! He's already sleeping."

I heard him go into the restroom. I sighed again. If he knew I was awake he would keep bothering me with his nonsense.

I closed my eyes. *Min ah..... I guess you forgot about me too.......*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: We finally updated! We are really really really really really really really sorry for keeping you guys for so long! Thanks for sticking with us! We are reallly really really really happy from the bottom of our hearts! *tears up*

Anyways! Cliffhanger! Haha! This is just a short chapter. Kris's past will be in the next chapter! XD

Okie dokie now! Important note! This story MIGHT go on HIATUS. 

Well see you on the next update! Remeber to leave comments and subcribe! Thank you! Annyeong!