Introducing EXO

When Fate Brings Us Back Together ♥

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you remember me."

Your heart skipped a beat. *Just who exactly is this guy?*

You slipped your hands out of his grasp. "I-I'm go-going to head back to my dorm. It's getting pretty late," you said. You returned his jacket and turned around to walk away. After taking 3 steps Kai called out to you.

"Min ah wait!!!" he yelled.

You stopped walking. *Did he just call me Min ah? Why did he call me by my first name when I am not close to him at all?* You turned around to see what he wants.

"Since there is no school tomorrow, do you want to hang out with me and my friends?" Kai asked. "You can bring your friends if you want. It think it will make you more comfortable if you bring friends." He added while rubbing the back of his neck.

Your eyes widened. *Eotteoke? Should I agree? I just met him though and I don't know anything about him at all! For all I know he can be apart of a bad gang! But he doesn't seem like a bad guy.....*

Just then you realized Kai was staring at you waiting for your answer. Your eyes met his. This time you couldn't escape his gaze. You felt your face and realized it was burning hot.

"O-ok," you said subconsciously.

"Really!?!? Ok meet us at the park next to the school at 12:00 tomorrow! Just go near the playground and you will see us there," Kaid said while giving you a big smile.

You made a small smile and replied "O-Ok see you to-tomorrow." You turned  around and started to walk away again.

"Ok! Sweet dreams!" You heard him say. You could tell your face was blushing and you could feel your heart beating really fast.

Once you reached your dorm, you quietly walked into your bedroom. You laid down on your bed and started to stare at the cieling. *Babo! Why did I agree? I don't know anything about him! "I'll make sure you remember me" what was that supposed to mean? I never saw him before in my life! Or have I?.......Aish this is so confusing!*

After thinking and thinking and thinking, you got tired and finally went to sleep.

- - - - - - -

When you woke up, you can hear Ailee preparing breakfast. You got out of bed, washed up, then headed towards the dining table. "Good morning, Ailee!" you said.

"Good morning!" she replied as she brought the food to the table.

*Oh! That's right! I need to ask Ailee to come with me today!* "Ailee!" you said while Ailee was taking her seat.

"Yes?" she said.

"Can you come with me today?" you asked her.

"Where?" she replied.

You told her everything that happened last night with Kai.

"Him and his friends?" Ailee gasped. "YOU'RE GOING TO MEET EX-" you covered before she could yell anymore.

"SHHH! Be quiet! It's still early in the morning! People still might be home! I don't really know what this EXO thing is about but can you keep it a secret? When Kai walked in a lot of girls were really shocked so I assume they are popular. I don't want to create a big ruckus. Anyways can you come with me?" You said.

"Sorry, Min ah. I have singing practice with Jihoon today." Ailee answered.

"What! But that means I have to go alone! Can you please tell Jihoon to cancle practice today? Please!!!" you pleaded.

"Sorry Min ah. I can't," she said.

"Fine...." you said with a pout on your face.

"I'm sorry!!!" she said.

"It's ok! I know how much you love to sing." You gave her a smile to assure her that it's fine.

"Thank you Min ah for understanding." She gave you a hug.

"You're welcome," you said while hugging her back. *What should I do now?*

After Ailee left, you went to go get ready. You changed into a plain T-shirt and a pair of jeans. You then started your way to the area where Kai told you to go. As you got nearer to the playgroung you saw 12 really good-looking guys. Kai spotted you coming and started running towards you.

"Min ah! You actually came!" Kai said. "We were all waiting for you. You didn't bring friends? Is that ok? Are you sure you won't feel uncomfortable being the onle girl here?" he asked.

"My friends were busy with something today and I am not really close to any other people," you replied.

"Oh ok! Well let me introduce you to my friends!" he said. He pointed to the group of guys.

 

                                                                                  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScHO_rwguj9VCM2nUcnqR

"The one that looks like Super Junior's Siwon is Kim Joon Myeon but you can call him Suho," Kai explained.

You looked at every single guy until you saw a guy that looks like Choi Siwon.

"He is very polite and considerate to others. He will check on any of us to see if we have any worries or concerns. He is the guardian of our group," Kai said.

"Anyeong Min ah-shii!" Suho said while givng you a genlte smile.

You smiled back. "Anyeonghaseyo!"

                                                                                        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxWwgaddExE5RrwWyat5A

Kai pointed to a guy that has a big smile on his face. "This is Park Chanyeol also known as the happy virus. He is a bright guy with a positive personality. When you are by his side, he will make you laugh a lot!" Kai said.

"(In english) Herro! It is nice to mit you!" Chanyeol said.

"(In english) Hello! It is nice to meet you as well!" You replied.

                                                                                                 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN4YBYCHtAX8C0fPLmM5N

Kai then pointed to a guy that looked like a quiet person. "This is Do Kyung Soo but call him D.O. He is really family orienteed. He is very good at organizing and picking up after us whenever we make mistakes," Kai explained.

D.O. gave you a small smile and waved at you. You returned a smile and also waved back.

                                                                                                     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJjxTtb4GjNfZbR6HNLYP

"Then the next person next to Chanyeol is Byun Baek Hyun. He has a bright, kind, and cheerful personality. He loves to socialize and befriends other people," Kai said.

"Nice to meet you Min ah-shii," Baekhyun said.

"Anyeonghaseyo!" you replied.

                                                                                                images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2qZ0Q9-T5qbug0_2Hb2h

"This is Oh Se Hun. He is a shy person but once you get to know him he is more liveley. He is the type of person that cannot sit still. He has a lisp, meaning he is not good with pronouncing the "S" sound," Kai said.

"Anyeonghatheyo!" Sehun said. "Kai hyung! Wath it really nethethary to tell her i have a lithp?"

You made a small giggle.

                                                                                                 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5e0sxDE1NG5KmYh_qZnI

"The one with the face that reminds you of a bun is Kim Min Seok," Kai gestured towards a guy with a chubby face. "You can call him Xiumin. He is one of the cleanest and neatest members our group."

"Hello!" Xiumin said.

"Hello!" you replied.

                                                                                                  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYDAq3ywiwQda7KSHq8Zr

"In our group, there are four members that are chinese. This is one of those members. This is Lu Han. He is a very easy-going person. He is very easy to get along with." Kai told you.

"Anyeonghaseyo! Luhan-imnida!" Luhan said while giving you a big smile.

"Anyeonghaseyo! Min ah-imnida!" you replied.

                                                                                                images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2SW3KOc_zM4bd918XBC8

"This is Wu Fan a.k.a. Kris. He is also chinese. He used to live in Canada so he can speak english as well. He is very social and can talk to anyone. He may look cool but on the inside he is an innocent,obediant, and naive boy," Kai explained.

"(In english) Hello! I'm Kris! Nice to meet you!" Kris said.

"(In english) Hello! I'm Park Min ah!" you said.

                                                                                                images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWmzb3pa2K-oGh8FMOGHX

"Another chinese member is Zhang Yi Xing but people call him Lay." Kai introduced. "He is very funny but really forgetful."  

"Hello!" You said.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

"Hello!" Lay replied.

                                                                                                images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsE8Xw-8kVSTMq6OkV903

"This guy right here is korean. His name is Kim Jong Dae but call him Chen. He gives an impression of gentleness. He has an amazing voice when he sings." Kai explained.

"Hello! I'm Chen!" He said.

"Hello!" You said.

 

                                                                                    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvde95SEm9m2LRRi_9U59

"The last member of our group is Huang Zi Tao. He is really good in martial arts. He is a very conservative person. He may look tough on the outside but he is very sensitive and an emotional guy," Kai said.

"He-hello!" Tao said.

"Hello!" you replied.

"Now all of us combined, we create the group EXO!!!" Kai said with a smile on his face. "Now let's go have fun!"

The whole day you and EXO had fun. All of you went to the movies, went to the mall, and went to grab a bite to eat. After all the fun, you bid EXO a farewell and returned home. You slept right when you got home because you were really exhausted. The next day you told Ailee everything you did with EXO. She was happy that you got to know EXO and know they aren't bad people. You were really happy that you got to know EXO but you realized something.

*EXO is filled with very kind people. But that doesn't help me solve the mystery between Kai and me. How does he know me? Gosh! I was so caugght up with all the fun I forgot to ask him! I guess I will just ask him tomorrow at school.*

- - - - - - - -

Ring Ring Ring

It was time for 3rd period already. You didn't really pay attention to 1st and 2nd period because you were too focused on the mystery between you and Kai. When you saw Kai walked in, you were about to call him but Ms. Moore walked in behind him.

"Settle down class! I have an important announcement!" Ms. Moore said. "Since all of you scored high on your tests, you are all invited to go on a fun field trip, along with other students from our school who scored high, to......California!!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello!!!! elaysiaXD here!!! I'm really sorry if this chapter was suuupppeerrr long! I tried to shorten it as best as i could. Like what thepurplecookie stated, we are brand new writers and this is our first fanfiction. We are trying our best to make this story interesting. i am not really good at writing but we will edit it in the future to fix it. If you like this story please subscribe and please leave comments tell us your thoughts (Not so harsh ok?)! K! Bye!