2 Years

When Fate Brings Us Back Together ♥

Min Ahs POV

"No freaking way." I muttered. Ailee and Ji Hoon had shocked looks on their faces. Who wouldnt be shocked if your best friend found out that you were secretly dating some one.

"I-I can explain!" Ailee cried out.

I glanced at my anxious cousin. There was an awkward staredown between us two. Slowly, my lips formed a smile and I began squealing like a baby pig.

"Oh my gosh!!!!!" I gasped "You two are so freaking cute together!!!"

Ailee, Ji Hoon, and even Kai looked at me. They all said the same thing; what?

"I cant believe you two are dating!!! Whats your couple name? Jilee??? Jailee???" I kept rambling to myself about a possible couple name.

"So shes not upset?" I heard Ji Hoon whisper. My ears caught what he said and I immediately gave him and Ailee an icy glare.

"OF COURSE IM UPSET!!" I shrieked. Kai took a step away from me after noticing my huge mood swing. I stomped over to Ji Hoon and Ailee who looked terrified.

"Yah," I turned to Ailee. "Im your cousin and best friend. I should at least know your relationship status, am I right?"

"Ne." Ailee whispered. "I'll promise to tell you from now on."

I gave her a satisfied nod before returning to my icy glare, "And you, Roh Ji Hoon."

Ji Hoon gave me a nervous smile, "Yes, Min Ah?"

"If you hurt her, I WILL come after, you. EVEN if your my best friend. Got it?" I lightly patted his shoulder, which took quite an effort due to his six foot figure, and walked back to Kai.

"Thanks so much for today, Kai." I bowed. 

"No problem. If you ever need company Im always here." He replied. With that, He and Ji Hoon walked away leaving Ailee and myself alone in the hallway. We unlocked the door with the keys and collapsed on the beds.

"Im really sorry..." Ailee apologized while being muffled by the pillow. I sat up on the bed and kicked her dangling leg.

"I'll let it slide this time but could you PLEASE tell me next time? It really hurts." I faked a pain stricken face and patted my heart. She chuckled at my childish action before sitting up straight. Silence filled the very tan room.

"So..." I grinned. "When did you two start dating?"

Ailee started blushing like crazy and covered her face, "Weve been together for two years."

"2 years?!" I gasped. "Might as well get married,"

Ailee giggled, "Im pretty sure Ji Hoons the one. No one has been able to make my heart beat like him."

I let out a small squeal, "Tell me everything."

Ailee flashed her famous eyesmile, "Well it all started about 2 years ago..."

Flashback

"Excuse me?" Ailee felt someone tap her shoulder, interrupting her lyric writing. She let out a heavy sigh before looking at the person. Standing before her was a handsome and tall male. He gave off a mysterious aura but all of that disappeared when he smiled. Ailee felt her heart skip a beat. Never in her life has she felt this way. 

"Yes?" She managed to say. She couldnt break the eye contact between her and the guy standing infront of her.

"Im really sorry for interupting you, but, is the seat next to you taken?" He asked.

Ailee quickly shook her head, "No its not. Youre welcome to sit in it."

The male politely bowed and took the empty seat on the left of her, "My name is Ji Hoon, by the way. Roh Ji Hoon." He held put his hand, waiting for her to take it.

"Ailee. My name is Ailee." She gently shook his hand and blushed.

"We'll get along quite well, Ailee."

End of Flashback

"How adorable." I sighed. Ailee giggled before continuing with the story.

"Ji Hoon was right. We got along nicely and eventually we became best friends." Ailee fumbled with her thumbs. "Ever since the day I met him, Ive always felt something about him. A few months later, I found out we were feeling the same thing. Love."

Flashback

"Where are we going?!" Ailee panted while being dragged by Ji Hoon. He led her through the people thickened streets of Seould until they reached a quiet park. Ji Hoon quickly covered Ailees eyes with his hands and sat her down on a blanket. He uncovered her eyes and did some jazz hands. Ailee was sitting on a picnic blanket that was laid infront of the setting sun. Ji Hoon took a basket hidden in one of the bushes and opened it. He laid out a spread of food consisting of kimbap, sandwiches, juice, cookies, and many other picnic delicacies.

"Bwoh?! Whats this for?!" Ailee chuckled. Ji Hoon sat across from her and handed her an opened bottle of mango juice.

"I thought that we needed a break from practicing." He said while plopping a strawberry into his mouth. Ailee rolled her eyes.

"Yah. We dont have time to fool around," she said while taking a sip of the juice. She tapped her nails against the metal can before putting it down. "Actually, youre right."

Ji Hoon did a mini celebration dance, "Im always right." Ailee stuck her toungue out while opening the container that had sandwiches. She took one and sniffed it, a habit many people do before eating something. Ji Hoon watched her devour the tiny sandwich in amusment. Ailee noticed him staring at her.

"What?" She asked while chewing a second sandwich.

"You sure eat a lot for a girl." He answered teasingly.

Ailee did a cute shoulder dance while munching on the third sandwich. She dusted the crumbs off her fingers and picked up the container that had kimbap. She then took a pair of chopsticks and picked one up.

"Here," she said while holding the kimbap. "Say ah."

Ji Hoon obeyed and opened his mouth, "Ahhhhh~" He didnt stop until the piece of kimbap was placed in his mouth.

Ailee giggled and took another sip of the juice. They continued to eat as the sun began to slowly set down the horizon.

"I havent watched the sunset in forever." Ailee sighed. Ji hoon nodded and he played with her hands. He slowly laced them with his, surprising her.

"Please listen to me." He said while squeezing her hand. "For the past 4 months weve been best friends."

"Ji Hoon..." Ailee whispered.

"But now, everytime I see you, I dont see my best friend. I see someone who I want to protect. I see someone who I want to hold hands with. I see someone who I want to be with, forever."

Ailee looked deeply into his eyes waiting for those three magical words.

"Ailee....I love you." The wind carried his delicate words right into her heart. Instantly, Ailee cupped his face and crashed her lips against his. They pulled away from the kiss and embraced eachother.

"Does that mean you love me too?" Ji Hoon smiled.

Ailee rested her head against his chest and inhaled his scent, "Of course."

End of Flashback

Ailee frantically hid her face with a pillow while I was a squealing mess.

"Im jealous!!" I gasped. "Who knew Jihoonie was this romantic?"

Ailee pinched the bridge of her nose and let out a heavy sigh, "It feels amazing to tell someone."

I hugged my pillow and smiled, "I wonder when it'll be my turn to find him."


thepurplecookie: Guise, its been so long!!! Im so sorry for not updating. Life gets in the way~ *sob* but heres an Ailhoon chappie for you~ Oh how I ship them so much <3 so yeah. PLEASE SUB AND COMMENT. Thank you!!! <3