The Wedding

When Fate Brings Us Back Together ♥

I blinked, "W-what?"

*This cant be happening. It totally cannot be happening!"

"Gotcha~" Luhan smirked.

I scowled at him, "Yah, dont mess around like that!"

He started laughing like an idiot. Suddenly I had an idea.

"Hey." I paused to give him a long look. "Lets get married on Sunday."

 

Luhans POV

For the rest of the week we practiced until late at night. Everytime I look at her, I get this weird feeling in my chest.

On Saturday she had an extremely worried look on her face.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She sat on the floor and sighed. "Theres only one day left. And we havent even-"

I looked at her weird.

"COSTUMES!!" she gasped.

"Costumes?"

"Luhan!!! We have to go!" she grabbed my arm and pushed me outside the studio door.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Were going dress shopping!"

    The taxi took us to a little shop filled with wedding dresses. The shop seemed very expensive.

"Can you even afford this?" I asked.

"Duh. Im wealthier than you think." she said with a wink.

"Lets go in!" And with that we went inside the store.

"Miss Park!" A lady dressed in black came up to us.

"Cindy!!" Min Ah cried out while giving her a big hug.

Cindy then looked at us. Her eyes widened.

"YOURE GETTING MARRIED?! Is this the lucky guy? Hes so handsome! Oh Min Ah, you dont know how lucky you are! And your parents approved? Oh my, bless the lord. You two look adorable together!"

Min Ah had a look of disbelief on her face. "Cindy! Im not getting married!"

"Oh..."

"Im here to get a dress for my performance."

"Oh! Well youve come to the right place."

I coughed, "Min Ah whos this?"

"Its one of my mom's closest friends. She owns this shop."

I smiled at Cindy and introduced myself.

After the introductions, Cindy brought both of us to a couch. I sat down and Cindy ushered Min Ah to the dressing rooms. 

*This is going to be a looooong day*

 

Min Ahs POV

    4 hours. It took 4 hours to find the perfect dress. The first dress I tried on had too much going on at the bottom.

pick-up-sweetheart-chapel-train-ivory-we

The 15th dress was too form-fitting. I dont even have a great body to begin with.

sat-organza-strapless-sweetheart-hand-be

After what seemed to be 800 dresses, I finally found the one.

lazaro-bridal-tulle-ball-gown-pleated-si(imagine this dress white)

This was the dress I was looking for.

"Luhan!" I called out. "What do you think?"

He turned his head and faced me. I could tell he was blushing.

"Its," he hesitated. "Perfect."

    It was finally the day of the concert. Luhan and I were in our dressing room waiting for our names to be called. 

"Yah, Min Ah."

"What?"

"Help me tie this."

I looked at him. Out of all people, it was Luhan who didnt know how to tie a simple tie?

"Tsk~ okay."

I walked up to him and started to redo his tie. Before I could even finish a rowdy group walked into our dressing room.

"Kyaaaaaaa~" a voice shrieked. "Omo! Omo! You two look so friggin adorable!!"

I finished the tie and turned my head. Ailee was jumping up and down. Ji hoon was trying to keep Ailee calm and Exo had some mixed emotions.

"Hyung?! Youre getting married to Min Ah?!" Baekhyun pouted.

This boy was adorable.

"How could you do this to us hyuuung?!' Chanyeol teased.

Luhan gave both of them an icy glare that shut them up.

Kris walked over to Luhan and whispered something to him. Luhan simply nodded and gave him an ok.

I linked arms with Luhan and patted his hand, "Lets go."

"ASDFGHJKLRIEFNFJVKSPORJGKFLS!!!!!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol were dying on the ground.

"Oh my god!!! Min Ah!! Stop!! AASHDHDFKLHFHA!!" Ailee was about to collapse.

"You guys are weird." I giggled/

I looked at Luhan and made eye contact with him. He grabbed my hand and held it tightly. His action made me really surprised.

"Lets do this." he whispered.

    After waiting a couple of minutes, it was finally our turn to perform. The stage was pitch black. The spotlight finally beamed on me and the piano. The light gave my dress a suttle shimmer. I took a deep breath and started to play.

 

 

 

 

 

(she stops playing at 2:04)

I finished playing and the stage goes out again. A roar of claps could be heard. I quickly got off the stage before the spotlight hit again. This time it was on Luhan. He looked very dashing in his tuxedo. He started to sing.

 

 

 

 

(stops singing after the instrumental break at 1:53)

He had a voice that could melt any girl's heart. Even mine. I felt my cheeks heating up but I just ignored it.

Luhan finished singing. The stage went dark once more. I rushed into my position-just in time too. The stage was lit up. Luhan was on a staircase on the right and I was on the left. Wedding bells rung and our duet started.

 

 

 

 

The music faded and all you could hear were wedding bells. I sighed in relief. It was finally over. Well thats what I thought.

Luhan faced me and leaned forward.

*Oh god!! Whats going on?!*

I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. My mind went blank. I was melting on the inside.

Luhan just kissed me. Luhan just kissed me. Luhan just kissed me. LUHAN JUST KISSED ME!

He pulled from the kiss and whispered something.

"I love you."

 


Yo guys, its thepurplecookie. Heres a pretty short update. Im really sorry for the bad writing in this chapter. Ive been having writers block lately.

Sorry for not updating in a while. (Im so lazy!)

Well yeah. Exo and Ailee love fangirling/boying. And that kiss! Hehehehehe idk what I was thinking so Im sorry.

Dont worry youll recieve some Kai and Min Ah later on (we didnt forget about the main character)

Please enjoy the chapter heehee~

Oh and btw...thepurplecookie will start her own fanfic soon. Its gonna be a BAP fanfic so please look forward to it?

Ok yah byeeeeeeee~

And heres some Luhan in a suit (cr. to all the owners of the vids and pics I used.)

tumblr_m2ratpAY9u1r46afuo1_500.png

oh god this boy is not 22. (i still love you though)