Will You Marry Me?

When Fate Brings Us Back Together ♥

Min Ah's POV

"California?!" I cried out.

Ailee facepalmed herself. I sure knew how to embarrass myself. Who cared? No one, we were all excited to be going to California.

"But!" Ms. Moore added. "There will be a talent show in the first week."

The class complained.

"Dont worry! We'll be staying for 2 weeks. You'll have plenty of time to goof around."

Ailee gave me a high five. 

Ms. Moore smiled. "Everyone, meet up at the airport early in the morning on Saturday."

 

Incheon International Airport

   I stepped out of the taxi and retrieved my luggage.The morning air was cold and numbing. You could see your breathe everytime you exhaled. 

"Ajhussi~" Ailee cooed.

"Aish. Fine. I'll give you a discount." the taxi driver sighed.

"Really?! Ajhussi you're the best!" Ailee cutely said.

She quickly paid the taxi driver and he sped off.

I slapped Ailee's arm.

"You have a lot of aegyo..." I winced.

"Duh! They always fall for eye-smile Ailee!" she giggled.

I simply rolled my eyes and walked away from her.

    I took a sip of my coffee. "Ah, its so good!"

Ailee nodded in agreement. Apparently, we got to the airport too early so we decided to get a cup of coffee before meeting up with the rest of the class.

"Yah! Wheres my coffee?" a voice complained.

"Ji hoon?" Ailee asked.

"Annyeong!" he waved.

    Ji Hoon a.k.a Roh Ji Hoon a.k.a "The God of SUA" has been my best friend since day one of Seoul University of Art. Even though his popularity at school sky-rocketed, hes still the same 2 faced performer Ive met. And by 2 faced I mean, aegyo kingka one second, charismatic demon the other.

"Let me guess, did Ms. Moore make you come?" I asked.

He nodded. "So, I heard that Kai knows you..."

I gave him a glare shutting him up right away.

"Shes more feisty than usual." Ailee teased.

I sarcastically laughed and crossed my arms.

"Huh." Ji Hoon said. "Baekhyun?!" 

"Ji Hoonie!!!" Baekhyun squealed.

"Ailee?" Baekhyun asked.

"Byun Baekhyun? It's been so long!!" she replied.

I sat there almost choking on my coffee. *Wait!! Does that mean-*

Baekhyun's eyes lit up. "Eh? Min Ah? I didnt see you there!"

A small smile formed on my lips. Who couldnt smile at Baekhyun?

"Guys!!" Baekhyun called out. "I found some of them!!"

Rushing over were 11 familiar figures.

"Noona!! Ith been a while!" Sehun exclaimed.

"That was only 2 days ago Sehun." Kris reminded him.

"Im guessing were all going to California then?" Kai asked.

"I guess so. But wait!!" I screamed out.

I startled all of them.

"How do you guys know eachother?" I asked.

"We were all in the same class 2 years ago." they all said in unison.

"Oh!! That makes sense now..." I mumbled to myself.

After a few more minutes of chatting, we found the group going to California and quickly boarded the plane.

    I carefully made my way towards my seat. As I came upon it, I found Luhan nervously looking around.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I sat down in my seat next to his.

"Ah....yeah. Im just a nervous flyer." he replied.

I nodded. Suddenly I felt something buzz. It was my phone. I looked at the message I recieved.

Im sorry that we cant visit you in California. Your father and I have an urgent business meeting we need to attend in China. Please understand? Take care, honey. We'll visit you soon. -Mom

I frowned and put the phone on my lap. I bit my lip in order to hide the pain I felt. I missed them. I havent seen them in a year. After the accident, they lost faith in me and just left me to rot. Okay, Im making this sound way too dramatic. The main point is that I missed them; a lot. My eyes slowly began to close. After a minute, I finally dozed off into dream land.

    The dream I had was extremely confusing. A blurry figure kept telling me that it was okay. I cried on the person's shoulder for hours. Jesus lord, that wasnt a dream. That was real. That figure was Luhan. He told me that it was okay. I cried on his shoulder for hours. Why? Who knows? I smiled to myself. Every time Luhan looks at me, I want to look away. Every time his eyes meet mine, my heart skips a beat. This is the start of some crush I'll have on him, huh?

   Thankfully, the plane landed safely in California. The warm weather, the shining blue oceans. It was all there. 2 buses took all of the students to the hotel. Ailee and I checked into our room and changed into more suitable "practice clothes". We then made our way, across the street, to a theater. We found Ji Hoon and Exo saving our seats.

"How kind of them." I said with a poker face.

We got into our seats just as Ms.Moore appeared on stage to explain the show.

"Ive grouped you into teams of 2 and 3. Ill announce the teams and the concept they must work around." she pasued and began reading names. Ailee was with Ji Hoon. Their concept? R&B. They both had scary grins on their faces. With their teamwork and talent, no one can stop them. Kai was paired with Lay. Xiumin with Sehun. Baekyun with Suho. D.O with Chen. Kris, Chanyeol, and Tao were teamed up to form a trio. Finally Ms. Moore announced the last team.

"Park Min Ah and..." there was a long pause. "Luhan."

Everybody in the theater was in shock.

"Your concept is love." Ms. Moore finished.

The entire theater was filled with mixed emotions. I could feel the rage of 10 fangirls behind me. Love. Love. LOVE! Me and Luhan? Love? I blushed to the thought of it.

Ms. Moore coughed. "Practice starts today. Each team has their own dance studio on the 3rd floor of this building. You have until Saturday to practice. The real show is on Sunday. Good luck everyone!"

I made my way to Luhan and we headed towards our studio. The studio was large and very spacious. The floors, mirrors, and everything else seemed new. I looked around the room and to my surprise I found a black grand piano waiting to be played. I sat on the piano's chair while admiring the beautiful masterpeice.

"Can you play?" Luhan asked.

"Im pretty good actually." I grinned.

He frowned. "Prove it."

I stared at him for a good few seconds. He was the second oldest in Exo, but he looked the youngest. From the curve of his nose to his jawline, everything was perfect. I bit my lower lip to avoid smiling. I finally went back to reality and started playing a song.

"Whaaaaa~daebak!!" he exclaimed.

I lightly bowed and giggled. "Ive been playing for 5 years now."

Luhan suddenly had a nervous look on his face. He paced around the room for couple of minutes.

"Um, are you okay?" I asked

He walked up to me and knelt on one knee.

"Park Min Ah." he paused. "Will you marry me?"


Hey guys! Its thepurplecookie here~ I just wanna say sorry for this really bad chapter....Im not satisfied with it either :( I will make it up to in the future.

Also I wanna thank;

xRawrRiot

MulberryMuffle

Kinsha92

for subbing

So elaysiaXD and I are currently on a 3 week winter break so please look forward to more updates ♥

Thank you guys so much for the views. We were actually very surprised in the amount of views we got. So yeah~

I'll update this if I have anything else to say. Bye~