Our Eyes Meet Once More

When Fate Brings Us Back Together ♥

Ring, ring, ring

   The bell signaling the beginning of third period sounded. Your third period was Advanced English. You liked English. It was pretty easy because of the 16 years you had spent in the U.S. You turned to the seat right of you. In the seat was Ailee, your best friend, roommate, and cousin. She was hastily scribbling in her notebook. Song lyrics probably. Before you could even open your mouth, the door swung open. The loud chatter seized the second your teacher walked in. Your teacher was Ms. Moore; tall, young, divorced single,and a native from California. Besides being Californian, you and the teacher had a few things in common. 

"Listen up children," she said.

She loved calling her students her children.

"We have a new student transferring to this class. Please welcome him."

A tall figure walked in the room. A sea of gasps, squeals, and shrieks erupted. Even Ailee was in shock. You had to admit it, the new student was handsome. Extremely handsome. He had a face of an angel. *Who is he?* (a/n * shows what the character is thinking*)

"Hello, my name is Kim Jongin. A few of you may now me as Kai from Exo." he said.

*Exo? What is that?*

"I use to live in the U.S for 16 years but I moved here a year ago. I hope we can get along well." he finished his sentence with a slight bow and a heart warming smile.

*That smile......*

"Thank you Jongin-shi. Please sit in the empty seat next to Park Min Ah." the teacher said while pointing at you.

Kai nodded and made his way to the seat. Your eyes accidentally met his but you quickly turned away from his gaze. Ailee was in her seat laughing like a maniac. She then pointed to her cheek and snickered. You felt your cheek and it was burning. *Ailee, you better watch your back!* As you returned to your original position you caught Kai starring at you.

*Waaaaaah!! He's so good looking!!* You tightly closed your eyes and shook your head. When you opened them you saw him smirk at you.

*Aaaaak!! Don't do that please!!* You bit your bottom lip and sighed. It was going to be a long period.

Ring, ring, ring

The lunch bell rang. You got out of your seat and turned to Ailee-only to see that she wasn't there. 

"Oh it's Thursday. She has practice with Ji Hoon today." you said while pouting.

You shrugged and walked out of the class. Before you could even take five steps out the room you felt something grabbing your wrist. You turned your head to see who it was. It was Kai. You stared into his gorgeous brown eyes. He suddenly pulled you in for a hug.

"I missed you..." he whispered while giving you a long, warm embrace.

Passing students froze and were in shock. Whispers and murmurs started and one girl even shrieked in rage. Kai's group of friends came up to him. Their mouths were wide open. One of them even grinned and nodded. In the sight of all of this, you pulled out of Kai's hug and ran away. You didnt stop running until you reached your secret balcony. 

*What just happened?* You rested your forearms on the balcony railing. The view at the balcony was gorgeous. It made you feel safe and happy. *Who is he? Why did he hug me? Why......did he miss me?*

   For the rest of the school day you stayed at the balcony and thought. When the sun began to set, you carefully made your way to your dorm. You opened the door and tiptoed in.

"Yah." a voice firmly said.

You jumped and collapsed on the groud.

"Ailee?! You scared me!!! I didnt even see you there!!" you complained while patting your chest.

She raised her eyebrows and patted the seat next to her. You obediently did what she asked and plopped down in the comfy cushion. 

"A little birdie told me that Kai hugged you today." Ailee said while holding in a squeal.

You glared at her and crossed your arms.

"Oh my gosh!!! He finally saw you!!" she quickly said.

You gave her a confused look. She simply shook her head and got up.

"Well, I'm going to bed early today....I have practice early in the morning. Good night!!" Ailee happily said.

You saw her enter he room and close the door behind her.

Ailee's POV

   I sat on my bed while I fiddled with my thumbs.

"She doesn't remember him...." I quietly said.

I sighed and got under my covers.

*Soon,Min Ah, soon.*

With that thought, I drifted to sleep.

Min Ah's POV

   I waited to make sure Ailee was fully asleep. I heard her quite loud snoring and quickly shuffled to the door. I opened the door and quietly slipped out of the dorm. I've done this many times. It's nothing new. I made my way to the balcony. I always come out to the balcony whenever my thoughts are jumbled. The air was fresh and crisp that night. But the breeze was quite strong sending shivers down my spine. I felt something warm placed on my shoulders. *Huh? A jacket?* I looked around to see who placed the jacket.

"Cant sleep either?" a voice called towards me.

The voice sounded familiar.

"Over here." it called out again.

It was Kai. He got up and examined my face.

*Aish!! He should really stop staring at me!!*

"You really dont remember me huh?" he said with a slight laugh.

I looked at him with a confused look on my face.

"Dont worry," he said while grabbing my hand. "I'll make sure that you remember me."

My heart skipped a beat. Did I really know who this stranger was?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note;

Whaaa~ It took me forever to write this >.< I accidentally deleted it so I had to re type it all over again.......

I'm really sorry if it !! I'll make sure to edit it in the future. elaysiaXD and thepurplecookie (thats me!!) will take turns

writing. Please look forward to the following chapters and I'd love to see some feedback. (but please dont be too harsh?) 

So yeah.............thepurplecookie is out! Byeeeee~

tumblr_me7cky9jZJ1qifkjho1_500.gifD.O. being a creep

"4D" D.O gifs anyone? xD

cr. to owners of the gifs!!