Feelings

When Fate Brings Us Back Together ♥

Min ah's POV

I love you

My eyes widened. I can hear gasps coming from the audience. I realized that Luhan's mic was still on and everyone heard the confession! I can feel my heart beating really fast. As soon as the curtains closed, I ran off stage. I ran all the way to my dressing room and shut the door behind me. I sat in front of the mirror, staring at my bright red face.

*Luhan said he loves me? That's impossible! He probably knew his mic was still on and said that to make our wedding act more realistic.....but* I touched my lips. *That kiss didn't feel fake....What am I thinking? The kiss and the confession was only for the performance. Yeah! Only for the perfromance...*

I don't know why but I felt a little dissappointed with that thought. *What's worng with me?* Just then, I heard the door open. I turned around to see who it was.

"Kai?" I said confused. *What is he doing here?*

Kai's POV

I was really anticipating Min ah's performance. I couldn't wait to see what she and Luhan hyung planned. I was disturbed that there concept was love for some reason but I just shook off the feeling. When the curtains opened and the spot light , my breath was taken away. Min ah looked so beautiful! While she playing the piano, I couldn't help but think she was an angel sent from heaven. She looked so delicate. I swear i can see wings on her back.

Then the lights turned off. When the lights turned back on, it was Luhan hyung on stage this time. Since I have heard Luhan hyung sing before, I didn't really pay attention to his performance. Min ah's perfromance was still replaying in my head. When I came back to reality, i realized that the lights turned off again. This time it was Luhan hyung and Min ah together on stage when the lights turned back on.

"Wow! Luhan hyung and Min ah really look good together!" I heard Tao say.

I don't know why but I was feeling really jealous. What Tao said wasn't wrong. They did look really good together. Their voices made a beautiful harmony and their expressions on their faces made the audience believe they really are in love with each other. But I felt a weird feeling inside me. I was a little angry. *Why?* Then it happend. Luhan hyung kissed Min ah! I also heard him say "I love you" to her. I felt my heart break a little. *Why do i feel like this? I thought I already gave up on her!* I took a deep breath. I got out of my seat and went outside to get some air. As soon as I felt calm, I went to the backstage entrance. When I entered, I saw Luhan hyung. Once he saw me, he walked toward me. 

"Ummm.... I like Min ah. Idk why I feel like have to tell you this but i think its because I know how much she means to you. Seeing how you guys are childhood friends." He said to me.

"She doesn't remeber anything about me and her though." I replied.

"Oh...Well she is still your childhood friend and I still know how much you care for her. I could tell because during that day we all hanged out, you kept making sure she was ok." He said.

"Ummm....If this is all you wanted to say to me, I'm going to my dressing room." I told him and started walking away. I didn't know what else to say to him. I didn't like the fact that Luhan hyung likes Min ah but i couldn't just tell him that. *Besides, I don't like Min ah anymore.....* When i realized where I was going, I found myself infront of Min ah's dressing room. *How did I end up here?* I just shrugged and opened the door.

"Kai?" I heard Min ah say as i walked in. 

"Hey." I replied.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Just.....*What am i supposed to say? I didn't even realize that I came here.* I looked at her "Just checking up on you. You ok? You look really lost or confused."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just that theres a lot of stuff in my mind."

"Oh ok," *Really? that's all i can say?* I mentally face plamed myself.

After I replied, there was a long moment of awkward silence. "Well I'm going to get ready for my performance." I said trying to break the silence. And with that statement, I left the room.

Min ah's POV

After Kai left the room, I closed and locked the door. I changed out of my dress and took off my make up. After i was done, I told the teachers i wasn't feeling well and started my way back to my hotel room. I felt bad that I didn't stay to see the other performances, but I was really mentally exhausted. Once I reached my room, I lied down on my bed and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Someone was knocking our room door.

"Ailee! You get it!" I said. I was too lazy to get out of bed to answer the door.

"Noooo! You get it!" She replied. The person at the door kept knocking.

*Aish! Its only 7:00 am! We have a free week! Who could possibly be up this early when we have a whole week to play around?* I got out of bed and answered the door. When I opened the door, I was suprised by the visitor.

"Kai? What are you doing here so early?" I aksed still sleepy.

"Hello! Go get ready! Me and you are going on a trip!" He said.

"What? A trip? Where to?" I asked really confused. *We are already in California*

"A trip to..... the past!!!" Kai said with a big smile on his face.