Kwon Yuri

Broken

"Today is the one year anniversary of her."

 

"Of her... what?" Yoona asked, confused.

 

"Kwon Yuri. 365 days of leaving me."

 

The ice princess started to broke down again and Yoona started to panic. "Jessica! It's fine! It's fine!"

 

"No it's not!"

 

There was a minute of silence.

 

"Want to hear a story?"

 

"Huh? Ok~" Yoona agreed. Anything to distract Jessica from being sad again.

 

Jessica sighed and leaned onto the mirrored wall, her memories flooding back to her.

 

"Two years ago..."

 

 

-Jessica's flashback story telling-

(What jessica says will be in Ariel italic font, her flashback in Lucida Sans Unicode font)

 

"There lived a happy girl called Sooyeon. She was often called a happy pill, making everyone around her happy"

 

 

"Sooyeon! Sooyeonie!" Jessica turned around and her lips curved into a smile. It was her

 

"Yuri ah~" Jessica shouted back and waved her hand excitedly. The latter grinned and ran forward, before crushing Jessica in a bear hug.

 

"My precious Sooyeon, I've missed you~"

 

"Heh? It's been only a few hours since we seperated to go home..."

 

"So? I missed you and your scent~" Yuri sniffed Jessica's hair happily.

 

"Yah! Our classes are going to start soon! Pali!" Jessica hit Yuri's shoulder and the latter pouted.

 

"That hurts!~"

 

"Really? Sorry...~" Jessica apologised and kissed Yuri on the cheek.

 

Yuri giggled. "Saranghae~"

 

"I love you too~" Jessica smiled, feeling Yuri wrapping one arm around her protectively.

 

 

"She had the most perfect girlfriend in the whole world... Kwon Yuri. The two were a perfect couple, everything was happy and all... Until one day..."

 

 

Bang Bang Bang! Bang Bang Bang!

 

Yuri stopped dancing and Jessica stood up from the dance floor. The blonde girl gave a questioning look to Yuri but Yuri gave an equally confused look. Who is that?

 

Jessica walked towards the door and unlocked it. "Ah!"

 

The blonde girl was pushed roughly aside. 'Wha-"

 

"Kwon Yuri!" The stranger who barge in screamed and rushed towards the black pearl. Slap!

 

Yuri held her red cheek and stared at the stranger. "Soo-Sooyoung!"

 

"And who is this...?" The tall girl snorted at Jessica.

 

"H-Hi..I'm Jessica..." The blonde girl meekly extended her right hand. Sooyoung slapped it away.

 

"You mean girlfriend stealer?"

 

"Wha-What?" 

 

"Oh, do you not know? Yuri here is my girlfriend!"

 

"Ex girlfriend actually." Yuri interrupted the raging Sooyoung and wrapped an arm protectively around Jessica. "Go away."

 

"What?! Kwon Yuri!"

 

"Out. Get out of my sight." Yuri said coldy and glared at the latter.

 

"This won't be the end.... Kwon." Sooyoung growled and left the dance room.

 

"Sica baby! Are you alright?!" Yuri asked worriedly and checked the girl for any wounds.

 

"I-I'm fine... Yul..."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Neh." Jessica noddd and sat back down on the floor. "Go on and practice~"

 

Yuri looked at Jessica for a while, and sighed. She then nodded and got back into position.

 

 

 

"An evil witch came and break the couple's relationship. It was horrible. But Yuri protected Sooyeon well from the witch. Sooyeon felt safe. But one day, the witch approached her...."

 

 

"Jung."

 

"W-What...?" Jessica turned her body a little to face Sooyoung.

 

"Do you wanna save your seobang?"

 

"What?!"

 

"You know how Yuri is going for the national dance competition soon, right?"

 

"Yea...?"

 

"Wouldn't it be a pity if... her legs happened to be... broken?"

 

"Wha- Choi Sooyoung! You wouldn't!" Jessica gasped and stared Sooyoung.

 

"Oh I would. Trust me. That it unless..."

 

"Unless what?!" 

 

"Someone listens to everything I say and do what I command her to."

 

Jessica blinked her eyes for a moment and widened her eyes. "You mean...m-m-me?"

 

"Oh no, someone else." Sooyoung said sarcastically.

 

"I....." Jessica thought for a moment and bit her bottom lip. "Ok."

 

Sooyoung smirked. "Perfect, slave."

 

 

"The witch coered Sooyeon into her slave, and Sooyeon did everything the witch said, because Sooyeon was scared that the witch would hurt her girlfriend. But then... Sooyeon did not realise one thing..."

 

 

"I'm so sorry Sica, but I have to break up with you."

 

"What?!"

 

"I have to... get together with Sooyoung... Or else..."

 

"Or else what?!"

 

"She'll hurt you even further. I can't stand it anymore."

 

"Yuri please..." Tears started to fall off Jessica's face. "I don't mind getting hurt. Please don't leave me... p-please..."

 

"I mind!" Yuri growled in frustration and swiped off Jessica's arm. "Go away!"

 

"No! Yuri I! Please!..."

 

"Sorry Sica..." 

 

"Yuri please... Yuri!"

 

 

"The witch managed to steal Yuri away from Soojung and Sooyeon was desvasted. She cried till her eyes were red . Her Yuri... her Yuri had sacrificed herself so that she will be save. She hated that witch to the core."

 

Tears streamed down Jessica's face and Yoona wiped them with her fingers.

 

"Jessica....That witch is so evil..."

 

Jessica laughed coldly.

 

"Oh, it isn't over."

 

"It isn't?"

 

"Oh you see, the real witch wasn't the witch who broke up the two. The real witch was Kwon Yuri."