Date (1)

Broken

"Yoongie~ Can we go on a date?" Tiffany rolled over to Yoona's side. 

 

 

"Huh... date... " Yoona bit her bottom lip. She scrunched her face in concentration, thinking where would be a great place to bring Tiffany.

 

 

Tiffany giggled. "I've already chosen the place~ Let's go to the amusement park."

 

 

"R-Really? " Yoona asked. 

 

 

"You don't like the amusement park? " Tiffany asked back, her lips in a slight frown.

 

 

"No! I LOVE IT!" Yoona squealed. "I just can't believe that we're really going there!"

 

 

"Oh." Tiifany grinned. "Guess I've chosen the right place."

 

 

Yoona nodded excitedly.

 

 

"We will be going on Saturday, since I have already bought the tickets." 

 

 

"Wow Fany, so fast." Yoona eyes widened slightly.

 

 

"Of course! "

 

 

"You're... wonderful..." Yoona slightly blushed.

 

 

Tiffany smiled and leaned forward, pecking the girl on her cheek. "Well, if I'm wonderful, you're perfect."

 

 

 

-------------------

 

 

-Saturday morning-

 

 

Yoona was dressed in a simple flower print dress, wearing a thin light blue jacket and a white belt tied around her waist. She was resting her back against a pillar.

 

 

Saying that she was pretty is such an understatement. Already, five guys have walked past her and had banged into another pillar.

 

 

"Yoona~"

 

 

Just when the people at the train station thought that they were blessed with such a goddess- looking person in their presence, another goddess had arrived.

 

 

Tiffany was wearing a white singlet. Covering her was a long sleeve translucent whit blouse, where she had tied the ends into a knot above her belly, letting the people around her savour her milky skin belly. She was also wearing a light blue jeans.

 

 

Yoona gulped slightly upon seeing the exposed belly. "H-Hi Fany."

 

 

"Hey~" Tiffany was all smiles and she hooked her arms with Yoona. "Let's go!"

 

 

Yoona nodded and followed the girl, her eyes slightly dazed.

 

 

"You are so beautiful." Yoona suddenly blurted out.

 

 

Tiffany laughed, seeing the familar blush on Yoona's face. "You are pretty too."

 

 

"Thanks..." Yoona looked down in embarrassement. It was not uncommon for her to get praises from people but getting one from someone as beautiful as Tiffany... The feeling was different.

 

 

My heart is beating really fast... is this what love is like?

 

 

---

 

 

"Look at that! T-Express! I wanna sit on it now!" Yoona pointed excitedly at the most scariest looking roller coaster Tiffany had ever met.

 

 

"M-Must we..." Tiffany gulped and tried walking away but Yoona quickly caught the poor girl.

 

 

"Of course! That's what i came here for~!" Yoona jumped around like a child.

 

 

"C-can't we sit on the Dizzy cups instead?" Tiffany mumbled and pointed to another ride.

 

 

Yoona glanced at it for a second and rolled her eyes. "Of course not! That is for kids!"

 

 

"I like Kiddy rides..." Tiffany trembled and pouted.

 

 

Yoona slightly relented. "Ok, Kiddy rides are fun... But nothing beats the T-Express!"

 

 

"No T-Express." Tiffany shook her head.

 

 

The two were slient. Tiffany timidly glanced at the latter, afraid that Yoona was angry at her. At the same time, Yoona had a blank look on her face.

 

 

"Don't blame me." Yoona whispered.

 

 

"Huh, Yoona? Wha-" Tiffany gasped as she felt Yoona grabbing her wrists and pulling her to the scary roller coaster ride. "No!"

 

 

However, Tiffany was so weak compared to Yoona.

 

 

"Please Yoona... Let's not ride that... please?" Tiffany begged as she felt her legs going jelly.

 

 

Yoona seemed not to have heard her and she continued to pull the girl.

 

 

"Yoona..." Tiffany gave up and let herself get pulled by the girl.

 

 

"It'll be fun, I promise." Yoona said, after feeling the resistant from Tiffany fading.

 

 

"..." Tiffany said nothing but kept her head down.

 

 

Yoona did not notice Tiffany's change in mood as her eyes were glued to the ride. "Wah~"

 

 

Everytime the roller coaster would zoom pass them, Yoona would let out a squeal.

 

 

Finally, it was their turn.

 

 

Yoona got on the ride quickly, Tiffany following her. Being Yoona, the girl chose the first row, which was also the scariest part of the roller coaster.

 

 

Tiffany let out a whimper but sat down obediently beside Yoona.

 

 

3...2...1!

 

 

And off the roller coaster went.

 

 

Yoona let out a few screams as the roller coaster made its way up the tracks. Tiffany wrapped her arms tightly around Yoona as her eyes kept looking the ground which was becoming smaller and smaller. She felt a little dizzy.

 

 

"Omo~ It's gonna go down!" Yoona told the girl beside her. Tiffany squeezed her eyes shut.

 

 

"WEEEEEEEEH~" 

 

 

It was like a strong force pressing against her, and then pushing her forward. Tiffany swore she flew out of her seat. She yelped as she felt the metal bar pressing tightly against her thighs that were protecting her.

 

 

Yoona shook free of the girl's hold and raised her arms out, screaming her lungs out.

 

 

"WEEEEEEE~"

 

 

---

 

 

"So fun So fun!" Yoona said as the ride was nearing the end. Tiffany was totally silent.

 

 

"Hey... are you angry..." Yoona asked.

 

 

"..."

 

 

There was a sudden awkward silence.

 

 

The ride came to a stop and the two got off it silently.

 

 

Yoona eyed the quiet girl and immediately felt guilty. She now followed Tiffany.

 

 

"Fany... don't be angry..." Yoona said, hoping that the girl would look at her.

 

 

"Wahhh." Tiffany suddenly looked up, and Yoona was shocked to see tears in the girl's eyes.

 

 

She immediaately hugged the girl as Tiffany cried into her neck.

 

 

"Scwaree... It was so scarwee..." Tiffany mumbled.

 

 

"Sorry..." Yoona said awkwardly.

 

 

She felt so bad, regretting her decision to force the poor girl to sit on the ride.

 

 

"But..."

 

 

"Hmm?"

 

 

"That was so fun! Let's ride it again!" Tiffany giggled and kissed the side of Yoona's neck.

 

 

Yoona grinned. "Told you so! You scared me there for a moment..."

 

 

"It's really scary though. But fun!" Tiffany smiled.

 

 

"Yeah! Let's go and ride it again!"