Couple

Broken

"I-I'm s-sorry? But what did you just say?!" Yoona stuttered, and took a step back.

 

 

"Be. My. Girlfriend." Tiffany repeated clearly, pronunciating each word slowly.

 

 

"W-What. Holy."Yoona took another step back. And another. Avoiding Tiffany like she had some sort of disease.

 

 

The girl immediately burst into tears again.

 

 

"Omo." Yoona felt something tugging in her heartstrings. She went forward and hugged the crying girl. "Alright, alright."

 

 

She felt Tiffany pushing her away. "D-Don't hurt m-me more."

 

 

Yoona felt bad. On one hand, she liked Tiffany, but not that kind of like , on the other hand... her guilt for making the girl cry so many times...

 

 

"Araaso!" Yoona said, making her decision. "I'll date you."

 

 

"R-Really?" Tiffany whimpered. She lifted her head up and she her lips broke into a smile.

 

 

Yoona gave a small smile and peck the girl on her cheek. "Yup."

 

 

"Now, stop crying."

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Yoona?" Jessica's angelic voice echoed though the empty hallways. Classes had started but does Jessica care? No.

 

 

She heard faint gigglings. "Yoona?"

 

 

Jessica sashayed down the hallway, her every step confident and cold. When she had her conversation with Sooyoung and Yuri, her mind kept drifting off and she kept thinking of a particular girl. She was almost, no, she was sure that she has a crush for Yoona.

 

 

"Yoona?" She is so sure that she had just heard Yoona's voice.

 

 

"Yah! Fany~ Stop that~"

 

 

"Heh~ Come here!"

 

 

More laughter and giggles.

 

 

Oh, Yoona has found Tiffany too. Jessica thought.

 

 

"Heh. Na neo joahae~"

 

 

"I like you too, Fany ah."

 

 

Ok, wait. What?!  Jessica eyes became slits as she overheard the couple exchanging sweet nothings. She immediately stormed in the empty classroom.

 

 

Holy... Jessica felt her heart break.

 

 

The two were hugging, and Yoona was kissing Tiffany's forehead.

 

 

"S-Sorry that I'm interrupting the two of you." Jessica said coldly, feeling her icy barrier coming up at full force. 

 

 

Her eyes were blank and coal black.

 

 

"Ah, Jessica." Yoona mildly greeted the girl.

 

 

"I'll be going. Tiffany looks fine, so my work here is done." Jessica said monotonically. She turned her heels and she walked out of the classroom.

 

 

"Ah.... Bye." Yoona waved. She felt... a little sad.

 

 

The doe-eyed girl immediately shook her head. She was attached now.