Sadness

Broken

 

 

"Let's meet up at the School's cafe at break time, ok?"

 

Jessica nodded.

 

Yoona smiled and waved goobye, before heading to her cooking class.

 

Jessica on the other hand was heading back to her classrom for her art class.

 

Her art class with Tiffany.

 

-------

 

The blonde girl tilted her head a little curiously. When she had entered the classroom, she had expected a certain painful and bright greeting from a certain girl. But there was none of that today.

 

Jessica scanned through the class and her eyes lingered on Tiffany, who was staring blankly at the windows. Jessica walked towards Tiffany and stopped right in front of the girl.

 

No response.

 

None of Tiffany's loud and bright voice. Jessica couldn't help but felt... disapointed? The blonde girl shook her head at that thought. 

 

Jessica heard a screech and she saw Tiffany standing up. She winced slightly, expecting Tiffany to pounce at her any moment. Instead what she saw and heard was Tiffany saying, "Good morning, Miss Kim."

 

That was when Jessica turned her body hurriedly and bowed slightly at the teaacher. Sure, she was cold. But she isn't rude.

 

Giving up, Jessica went and sat down on her seat.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Class, we will continue on our project of 'Drawing your partner' . So, take your usual seats and, start drawing!" Miss Kim said.

 

Chairs squeak in protest as they were being hauled towards a specific area.

 

"Come on."

 

Jessica head jerked back sharply at the cold voice. It sounded like Tiffany, but it wasn't her. This was not the Tiffany that Jessica knew...

 

"Are you alright?"

 

"Mmm." Tiffany nodded.

 

Jessica stared worriedly at the dark-haired girl. Then she stopped herself. Worried? For Tiffany? The blonde girl shook her head again. 

 

"Sit down."

 

Jessica sat as still as possible as she eyed Tiffany moving her hand up and down her canvas robotically. 

 

As much as she hated, she had to admit. Tiffany was seriously worrying her. 

 

And, as much as she hated, she was going to find out what happened.